Author Topic: George Zimmerman sues NBC over edited posts  (Read 8633 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
®

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: George Zimmerman sues '240 is back' over edited posts
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2012, 05:04:09 PM »
hmmm

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2012, 05:09:23 PM »
About fucking time. Hope those commie, jew hating bastards have to shell out big time to Zimmerman.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2012, 05:59:28 PM »
So much shit was fucked up on all sides of this case. Goddamn ridiculous. People wanted this to be a white on black "hate crime" so bad.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2012, 06:02:25 PM »
So much shit was fucked up on all sides of this case. Goddamn ridiculous. People wanted this to be a white on black "hate crime" so bad.

Shockwave, are you saying that "Spike" Lee tweeting Zimmerman's address was the right thing to do?
®

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 06:05:38 PM »
Shockwave, are you saying that "Spike" Lee tweeting Zimmerman's address was the right thing to do?
Agreed. Actually, Spike should have tweeted his phone number, his parents address, his wifes thong and bra size, and his dogs birthdate. Goddamn racist whitey needs to be brought to justice for killing that poor innocent 6 year old black kid.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2012, 08:00:29 PM »
Regardless of what you think of the case, this is very well deserved and I hope he gets millions out of them. NBC finagled a recording to who their liberal race baiting editors wanted it to be, and helped destroy a man's life.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2012, 08:02:02 PM »
I think it's great.  He should consider suing Obama as well.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 08:03:37 PM »
I hope zimmertaco wins his lawsuit. He can use the money to buy snacks from the commissary cart that rolls down death row on Tuesdays.
a

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 08:05:12 PM »
About fucking time. Hope those commie, jew hating bastards have to shell out big time to Zimmerman.

x2

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2012, 08:16:24 PM »
Hope he wins!

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2012, 12:04:34 AM »
nigs gonna nig
I dont like twinks.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2012, 12:17:26 AM »
Only a Zimmerpig would try and profit from murdering someone.  The poor deluded cun+ thinks he is hated because of poor journalism, the fool has no idea he is hated because he is a vigilante who murdered a kid for no reason other than his own paranoid delusional mental illness and then lied about it.  It wont be long now till Zimmerpig gets what is coming too him.  Zimmerpig is determined to constantly play a victim, her murders someone, he is the victim, he lies to a judge about his financial status and is caught, he is the victim, the press report the story, he is a victim.  What a delusional Nut job.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2012, 12:21:05 AM »
Only a Zimmerpig would try and profit from murdering someone.  The poor deluded cun+ thinks he is hated because of poor journalism, the fool has no idea he is hated because he is a vigilante who murdered a kid for no reason other than his own paranoid delusional mental illness and then lied about it.  It wont be long now till Zimmerpig gets what is coming too him.  Zimmerpig is determined to constantly play a victim, her murders someone, he is the victim, he lies to a judge about his financial status and is caught, he is the victim, the press report the story, he is a victim.  What a delusional Nut job.

ignorant post

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2012, 12:27:38 AM »
Definitely a Getbigger!

[ Invalid YouTube link ]
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 12:29:39 AM »
ignorant post
You can always tell the people who have issues, they identify with a fat loser whose only dream was to become a policeman and kill someone and get away with it so as too fulfil some childhood superman fantasy and finally get the approval of their authoritative overbearing father.  Anyone who identifies with such a disturbed overt wanna be cop loser like zimmerpig has serious issues.  Their is one thing worse than a cop, a wanna be cop who is too big a loser to even be a cop, one rung below that, is those that think people like that are OK.
V

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 12:32:34 AM »

According to your logic, Zimmerman should have just laid there and took all the punishment that Jayvon was dishing out at him. Why do you obsess so much about defending Jaybon who is clearly guilty of

being the attacker?! And NO, just because you feel you are being stalked does not mean that gives you the right to assault the other person.
all drugs - TPPIIP

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 12:35:03 AM »
Only a Zimmerpig would try and profit from murdering someone.  The poor deluded cun+ thinks he is hated because of poor journalism, the fool has no idea he is hated because he is a vigilante who murdered a kid for no reason other than his own paranoid delusional mental illness and then lied about it.  It wont be long now till Zimmerpig gets what is coming too him.  Zimmerpig is determined to constantly play a victim, her murders someone, he is the victim, he lies to a judge about his financial status and is caught, he is the victim, the press report the story, he is a victim.  What a delusional Nut job.

This post is correct.

zimmerman is a freak- not a cool fun freak- a sick twisted freak. He had a gun. He chased some dude. He caught the dude. He talked shit to the dude. Dude said "fuck you" and then he killed the dude. zimmerman sucks and all zimmerman's suck.
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 01:22:58 AM »
According to your logic, Zimmerman should have just laid there and took all the punishment that Jayvon was dishing out at him. Why do you obsess so much about defending Jaybon who is clearly guilty of

being the attacker?! And NO, just because you feel you are being stalked does not mean that gives you the right to assault the other person.
Fucking oath he should have taken a beating, where I come from, if you go around pretending to be a policeman and interfering in other peoples business, the only remedy for this is a good solid beat down, Zimmerpig should have taking his beating like a man and then learned to mind his own business, Trayvon was doing Zimmerpig a favour teaching him what his father obviously was too busy judging others to do.  Now because his father didn't do his job and because Zimmerpig was a wanna be Cop with a chip on his shoulder he is now looking down the barrel of an epic ass raping lesson followed by a dose of slow torture and a small slice of revenge murder for desert.  The whole issue could have been prevented if he only had a decent father, but his father was a self righteous crafty judge whose parenting skills were non existent.  Rather than teach his son to be a decent human being, he taught him how to be a fearful bitch afraid of his own shadow and how to get away with doing the wrong thing by playing the system.  The whole family is dysfunctional, Zimmerpig molested his own cousin for ten years and no one blinked an eye  Imagine how low someone must feel about themselves to side with an incestuous child molesting, spouse abusing, vigilante murderer.  Some people have no shame.

For an insight into how retarded the mindset of Zimmerpig is, check out this quote
"I love my children even though they aren't born yet."  WTF!

Zimmerpig went on and asked for an apology from those who have been quick to judge, stating "“I can’t guess to what their motives are. I would just ask for an apology. I mean if I did something that was wrong. I would apologize.”" WTF!

The more this cun+ opens his mouth the more I look forward to the day this assclown is brutally raped, beaten and then murdered and for the murderer to show absolutely no remorse! That would be NICE!
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 02:05:10 AM »
You can always tell the people who have issues, they identify with a fat loser whose only dream was to become a policeman and kill someone and get away with it so as too fulfil some childhood superman fantasy and finally get the approval of their authoritative overbearing father.  Anyone who identifies with such a disturbed overt wanna be cop loser like zimmerpig has serious issues.  Their is one thing worse than a cop, a wanna be cop who is too big a loser to even be a cop, one rung below that, is those that think people like that are OK.

I certainly don't "identify" with the fat idiot on a personal level.  

I do identify with people's right to defend themselves from violent savages though.  He should be commended for watching over his neighborhood.  He has every right as a private citizen to ask anyone he wants what they're up to, Martin had the right to ignore him, but he did not have the right to assault him and threaten his life.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2012, 02:20:08 AM »

I do identify with people's right to defend themselves from violent savages though.  He should be commended for watching over his neighborhood.  He has every right as a private citizen to ask anyone he wants what they're up to, Martin had the right to ignore him, but he did not have the right to assault him and threaten his life.

some bloated mexican sticks a 9mm in your face and you should ingore him?   
a

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2012, 02:59:03 AM »

I do identify with people's right to defend themselves from violent savages though.  He should be commended for watching over his neighborhood.  He has every right as a private citizen to ask anyone he wants what they're up to, Martin had the right to ignore him, but he did not have the right to assault him and threaten his life.
I also identify with a person right to defend themselves, and that is exactly what Trayvon was doing, a suspicious armed man was following him as he innocently walked home after purchasing a refreshment and candy.  Trayvon tried to run from the assailant but  was confronted and forced to defend himself.  Unfortunately for him, he had run into a vigilante killer and paid the ultimate price that can happen during an assault.  He was Murdered. Something’s wrong with Zimmerman,  I don’t know what his deal is. These assholes. They always get away.
V

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2012, 03:44:00 AM »
I also identify with a person right to defend themselves, and that is exactly what Trayvon was doing, a suspicious armed man was following him as he innocently walked home after purchasing a refreshment and candy.  Trayvon tried to run from the assailant but  was confronted and forced to defend himself.  Unfortunately for him, he had run into a vigilante killer and paid the ultimate price that can happen during an assault.  He was Murdered. Something’s wrong with Zimmerman,  I don’t know what his deal is. These assholes. They always get away.

I remember when Kamali went on pro BB weekly to threaten 240 with lawsuits, beatings etc

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2012, 03:49:55 AM »
Tamali was a funny guy

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2012, 04:07:07 AM »
Marvel has a new hero in the starts - Zimmerman, whose kryptonite is young black "gold".