Author Topic: Top 1% earned 13.4% of household income, Paid 22% of all federal taxes...FAIR?  (Read 5252 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Lol i see you have studied economy Mcway ::)

I've seen how Obama's economic policies worked.  ::)

Keep thinking that only those mean ol' rich people are going to get their pockets picked.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i'm going to stick up for the rich because some day i'm going to be rich just like them  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
i'm going to stick up for the rich because some day i'm going to be rich just like them  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

How does you and Tribal Sultan O-TWINK stealing my clients' money benefit me? 

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Lol i see you have studied economy Mcway ::)

Here's the thing.  Republicans have wanted to abolish the income taxe for ages and replace the lost revenue by increasing the sales tax up to 25% on the dollar.  This approach would kill the economy and punish the poor and middle class.  They don't talk about this much but this is what they would love to do.  

And when they talk about closing loopholes they arent just referring to corporate loopholes, they also mean the kind of loopholes that let you right off your home and children. At the end of the day they want to shift the tax burden to the middle class.  
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
We need a flat tax.  Those that do not work, but are able to, will be put to work in sweat shops to at least work off their tax debt.

Exactly.  I am for this.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I've seen how Obama's economic policies worked.  ::)

Keep thinking that only those mean ol' rich people are going to get their pockets picked.

Here we agree they have many ways to avoid this.

bears

• Getbig IV
this is all smoke and mirror shit for the weak minded voters.  the top 20-25% pay 85-95% of all income tax revenue.  period.  that is what you call a progressive tax system.  what the liberal media wants us to do is to sit here and fight about the 1% so that we miss the big picture that the rich and uppermiddle class pay the majority of the income tax revenue.

the only people that have a legitimate beef with the 1% are the top 20%.  everyone else.....shut the fuck up.