Author Topic: Radio DJ Hoaxers who pranked suicidal Nurse have committed suicide!  (Read 1164 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Investigations into British Media and their hounding of two Australian radio DJ's who played a phone prank on a suicidal nurse have now begun.  The two DJ's have been mercilessly criticised publicly and it appears the scrutiny was too much to take, and in a desperate bid to end their suffering, they tragically ended their lives.  Now, the search has begun on who the public can blame, is it the Royals fault? the media, or is it the fault of the Nurse who took her own life.  Sadly, we many never know!  Hugs and kisses to the families of the two DJ's whose lives have now sadly been snuffed out!  ::) Oh Brother, of course this is BS, but I can't stand the retarded British and their ridiculousness a moment longer!
V

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Re: Radio DJ Hoaxers who pranked suicidal Nurse have committed suicide!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 05:37:11 AM »
Investigations into British Media and their hounding of two Australian radio DJ's who played a phone prank on a suicidal nurse have now begun.  The two DJ's have been mercilessly criticised publicly and it appears the scrutiny was too much to take, and in a desperate bid to end their suffering, they tragically ended their lives.  Now, the search has begun on who the public can blame, is it the Royals fault? the media, or is it the fault of the Nurse who took her own life.  Sadly, we many never know!  Hugs and kisses to the families of the two DJ's whose lives have now sadly been snuffed out!  ::) Oh Brother, of course this is BS, but I can't stand the retarded British and their ridiculousness a moment longer!
The media is controlled by an Australian. Media in USA and all over the worldmake a bigger fuss about the royals than UK media does. Apart from a few cockney wankers around London the people of the UK could't give a fuck about the royals except that they bring in plenty of tourist money.

I'ts the inbred kunts from the colonies like Canada that are obsessed with the royal family because the queen is their queen too so its understandable that the colonials still look up to her. I guess the colonials in canada and australia feel inferior for not living in the main part of the commonwealth.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 05:38:39 AM »
I wonder what Andreas Carling thinks about all this

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2012, 10:20:00 PM »
The Prank