Author Topic: Obama is being a moron.  (Read 15859 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Obama is being a moron.
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2012, 02:52:28 PM »
It's all about disrespecting America that has a backbone.
Normally that square faced frog would be bitch slapped Eagle style.

Dark times ahead for America - Adonis is basically holding the continent together...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2012, 03:00:23 PM »
They should just play this when that Blockhead comes on stage, drowning him out.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2012, 03:10:42 PM »
He really shouldn`t attend anything with that dumb asian PSY.   Its amazing that "Gangam Style" would even get one view let alone nearly a billion on youtube.  Moron humans and you can count Obama as one of them for inviting this anti-American piece of shit to the White House to perform.

He joined in along with other Korean musicians on the song to protest the killings in Iraq.  He's already apologized before in the past for the song long before he got famous so I think he should get a pass...especially when that song was in 2002

PSY is a Korean citizen and his song is no different than a number our American songs promoting the killing of Arabs and Iraqs.....lets get real folks
A

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2012, 03:11:35 PM »
Can someone explain to me why they enjoy "Gangam Style"?

Whatever happened to songs like this?

I'll tell you what's happening Adam. Obama will do anything to discredit and avoid anything that is considered 'core cultural' to this country and that isn't "embraced" by the blacks and mexicans or could be seen as "predominantly white or an icon of success

It's reversed racism plain and simple.  Harley Davidson brand, Lynrd Skynrd, Wrestling, Country Music etc...

only "exception" would be Springsteen because of "starstruckness" who is a sold out anyway...

Will gladly suck Bono's or Sting's Cock.. oh wait, neither are American; how convenient.
®

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2012, 03:18:05 PM »

He joined in along with other Korean musicians on the song to protest the killings in Iraq.  He's already apologized before in the past for the song long before he got famous so I think he should get a pass...especially when that song was in 2002

PSY is a Korean citizen and his song is no different than a number our American songs promoting the killing of Arabs and Iraqs.....lets get real folks
I don`t give a shit if he apologized or not.  As President, you don`t entertain scum that say- “Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers.”

“Kill them all slowly and painfully.”, when referring to Americans.  He shouldn`t get a free pass at all. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2012, 03:19:58 PM »
Hell, he shouldn`t be invited in the first place given that his whole gimmick is absolute shit.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2012, 03:20:19 PM »
didnt obama invite little wayn to the black house?
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2012, 03:27:24 PM »

would have been a lot better if that was a woman standing over him doing that. That is on a level that I best leave to OMR.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2012, 03:29:14 PM »
didnt obama invite little wayn to the black house?

Obama praised Spike Lee for Tweeting personal information about Zimmerman.
®

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2012, 03:35:15 PM »
Well Obama invited the Muslim brotherhood to his state of the union address.. They have not been kind in words to us either.. Seems to be a theme...

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2012, 03:36:09 PM »
Well Obama invited the Muslim brotherhood to his state of the union address.. They have not been kind in words to us either.. Seems to be a theme...

You bet.
®

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2012, 03:37:15 PM »
Reagan also invited known terrorists to the White House.   :-\

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2012, 03:40:12 PM »
Wow. Yet it is has the most hits on youtube all time certainly with Americans contributing to most of them. Pathetic.  Where is the original gangam thread. I've watch about :20 seconds of the video before turned it off. It's sounds stupid and it looks stupid. You can certainly count on Americans to be stupid.
Want to talk music history?

Did you know that Bruce Springsteen's "Merry Christmas, Baby" was originally called "Merry Christmas, Lazy"? The first version was written specifically for his very lazy girlfriend.
G

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2012, 03:42:38 PM »
I don`t give a shit if he apologized or not.  As President, you don`t entertain scum that say- “Kill their daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers.”

“Kill them all slowly and painfully.”, when referring to Americans.  He shouldn`t get a free pass at all. 

If the President was to avoid any music artist that had said or sang about something stupid, there would be no one whatsoever out there to play.

The fact is that Fox News dragged up this old issue leaving out a number of facts about it.  He admitted that he was wrong and he apologized for his statement 8 years ago and again recently....to me its a dead issue because he's a South Korean citizen and he was following along with his countries sentiment....no different than our country's sentiment on killing Iraqi's and Arabs
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2012, 03:56:08 PM »

If the President was to avoid any music artist that had said or sang about something stupid, there would be no one whatsoever out there to play.

The fact is that Fox News dragged up this old issue leaving out a number of facts about it.  He admitted that he was wrong and he apologized for his statement 8 years ago and again recently....to me its a dead issue because he's a South Korean citizen and he was following along with his countries sentiment....no different than our country's sentiment on killing Iraqi's and Arabs
The lyrics were blatant and you can`t interpret them in any other way - Death to women, children, innocent Americans.  They were that explicit. 

I have not watched anything on this and came to my own conclusion here.  As President, you do NOT have to entertain this nonsense.  It makes no sense for him to do so.  Its not a dead issue as its also symbolic.  Not only was blockhead talentless, he believed in death to innocent Americans as some sort of just retribution- children even.  Furthermore, he is not even an American Citizen.

I see no point in letting him even in Washington DC, let alone the White House.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2012, 03:58:08 PM »
I see no point in letting him even in Washington DC, let alone the White House.

I'd go a step further.

I see no point in allowing him back into our country or for his music to be played or promoted here in the USA.

"1"

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2012, 03:59:53 PM »
Vince, do you like "Gangam Style" or something?  How do you tolerate goofy nonsense like that, that is, if you actually do enjoy it?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2012, 04:00:38 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2012, 04:02:57 PM »
I can't believe u guys are surpised at this. Nothing suprises me any more. The good ole USA is going down. Very sad. People have more pride for their favorite sports team than our Country.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2012, 04:04:54 PM »
Lol, I thought the song said "open condom start".  Either way, it's horrible and I change it when it is on.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2012, 04:11:57 PM »
Vince, do you like "Gangam Style" or something?  How do you tolerate goofy nonsense like that, that is, if you actually do enjoy it?

I think its a funny song and a great way to understand a certain cliche of South Koreans.  

However, my point is that the PSY today is much different from the person 8 years ago.  People need to remember that he is a South Korean citizen and he was sharing the same sentiments as his countrymen....no different than we do in terms of Arabic races
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2012, 04:14:38 PM »
Helping to push the One World agenda...Also a really gay depopulation vibe.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2012, 04:16:13 PM »
I'd go a step further.

I see no point in allowing him back into our country or for his music to be played or promoted here in the USA.

"1"

Gangnam Style is a Korean song sung in the Korean langange.....its not his fault if America took a liking to it.  It was never promoted here whatsoever and honestly, the majority of the money he makes is from his home country...not the US.

It takes a big man to admit that he is wrong which he did loooong time ago.  I think the controversy has been blown out of proportion.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2012, 04:16:59 PM »

I think its a funny song and a great way to understand a certain cliche of South Koreans.  

However, my point is that the PSY today is much different from the person 8 years ago.  People need to remember that he is a South Korean citizen and he was sharing the same sentiments as his countrymen....no different than we do in terms of Arabic races
How is it even remotely "funny"?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2012, 04:19:18 PM »
How is it even remotely "funny"?

He's singing about the snobs that walk around the Gangnam District dressing like idiots
A