Author Topic: Obama is being a moron.  (Read 15898 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: Obama is being a moron.
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2012, 04:22:38 PM »

Gangnam Style is a Korean song sung in the Korean langange.....its not his fault if America took a liking to it.  It was never promoted here whatsoever and honestly, the majority of the money he makes is from his home country...not the US.

Melvin,

Psy was on a good number of talk shows here in the USA where he would teach the hosts how to do his horse dance.

Not to mention that even Madonna took him on tour for a few concerts.

"1"

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2012, 04:27:18 PM »
I wonder how many people know this idiot rapper said that about Americans, the soldiers and families.  Unacceptable.  Agree Adonis.
Amazing people are so entranced with bullshit like this, yet the country is falling apart fiscally.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2012, 04:28:39 PM »
By the way....here's the rundown of the controversy.  BTW....at the time PSY was a soldier in the South Korean Military.

In 2002, PSY participated in an anti-American concert after a U.S. military convoy struck and killed two 14-year-old South Korean schoolgirls during the Yangju highway incident. The soldiers involved in the incident were acquitted by U.S. military courts,[78] which fueled a significant amount of anti-American sentiment in South Korea. During his performance, PSY lifted up a model of an M2 Bradley IFV and smashed it against the stage.[79][80]

In 2004, the South Korean translator and Christian missionary Kim Sun-il was kidnapped and beheaded in Iraq after the South Korean government refused to reconsider sending its armed forces to support the Iraq War. Although initial protests were only directed towards the South Korean government and towards extremists in Iraq, anti-U.S. military protesters decided to seize the moment to trigger a much larger wave of anti-Americanism. During a concert, PSY admonished the Iraqi kidnappers, condemned South Korea's former president Roh Mu-hyun, and also sang along to lyrics of the song "Dear American" by South Korean rock band N.EX.T, who composed it to condemn the United States and its military for its role in the Iraq war.[81] Some of the anti-American lyrics sung by PSY included the following verses: "Kill those fucking Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives and those who ordered them to torture," and "Kill [the Yankees'] daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers / Kill them all slowly and painfully."[82][83] Although PSY's actions did not receive any significant international media coverage at that time, this changed after the media reported about it in early December 2012. On December 7, 2012, PSY issued an apology directed towards members of the U.S. military and to the American people for his "inflammatory and inappropriate" language, and expressed hope that the American public will accept his apology.[84]

Despite initial public outrage, White House spokesman Josh Earnest told the media that U.S. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will attend PSY's performance at the Christmas in Washington charity concert as planned.[85] Other commentators defended PSY for his past actions, including The Guardian's American columnist Glenn Greenwald, who pointed out that PSY's scandal had generated much more public outrage and controversy as compared to the U.S. military's policy of identifying children under the influence of the Taliban in Afghanistan as a "potential threat", even though news reports of both incidents were published on the same day.[86] Although CNN's Jareen Imam noted that PSY's scandal might lead to the "end of Gangnam Style mania",[87] Time magazine's Nick Carbone asserted that it is "unlikely that these newly dug-up anecdotes will depose PSY from his king-like level of stardom".[88]
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2012, 04:28:56 PM »

He's singing about the snobs that walk around the Gangnam District dressing like idiots
And just what the fuck is he supposed to be?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #54 on: December 09, 2012, 04:29:51 PM »
A fucking idiot ....(that stupid people allow to be a rich fucking idiot).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2012, 04:30:06 PM »
Welcome to the team TA.    Fuck Obama.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 09, 2012, 04:32:49 PM »
By the way....here's the rundown of the controversy.  BTW....at the time PSY was serving in the South Korean Military.

In 2002, PSY participated in an anti-American concert after a U.S. military convoy struck and killed two 14-year-old South Korean schoolgirls during the Yangju highway incident. The soldiers involved in the incident were acquitted by U.S. military courts,[78] which fueled a significant amount of anti-American sentiment in South Korea. During his performance, PSY lifted up a model of an M2 Bradley IFV and smashed it against the stage.[79][80]

In 2004, the South Korean translator and Christian missionary Kim Sun-il was kidnapped and beheaded in Iraq after the South Korean government refused to reconsider sending its armed forces to support the Iraq War. Although initial protests were only directed towards the South Korean government and towards extremists in Iraq, anti-U.S. military protesters decided to seize the moment to trigger a much larger wave of anti-Americanism. During a concert, PSY admonished the Iraqi kidnappers, condemned South Korea's former president Roh Mu-hyun, and also sang along to lyrics of the song "Dear American" by South Korean rock band N.EX.T, who composed it to condemn the United States and its military for its role in the Iraq war.[81] Some of the anti-American lyrics sung by PSY included the following verses: "Kill those fucking Yankees who have been torturing Iraqi captives and those who ordered them to torture," and "Kill [the Yankees'] daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers / Kill them all slowly and painfully."[82][83] Although PSY's actions did not receive any significant international media coverage at that time, this changed after the media reported about it in early December 2012. On December 7, 2012, PSY issued an apology directed towards members of the U.S. military and to the American people for his "inflammatory and inappropriate" language, and expressed hope that the American public will accept his apology.[84]

Despite initial public outrage, White House spokesman Josh Earnest told the media that U.S. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama will attend PSY's performance at the Christmas in Washington charity concert as planned.[85] Other commentators defended PSY for his past actions, including The Guardian's American columnist Glenn Greenwald, who pointed out that PSY's scandal had generated much more public outrage and controversy as compared to the U.S. military's policy of identifying children under the influence of the Taliban in Afghanistan as a "potential threat", even though news reports of both incidents were published on the same day.[86] Although CNN's Jareen Imam noted that PSY's scandal might lead to the "end of Gangnam Style mania",[87] Time magazine's Nick Carbone asserted that it is "unlikely that these newly dug-up anecdotes will depose PSY from his king-like level of stardom".[88]
How does promoting the blatant killing of "the Yankees daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers / Kill them all slowly and painfully."- innocent people- equal a positive thing in your mind?

Are you attracted to Psy, serious question?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2012, 04:34:38 PM »
Welcome to the team TA.    Fuck Obama.
I will always call it like I see it my friend.  Republican, Democrat, Indpendent, it doesn`t matter.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2012, 04:35:00 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2012, 04:40:01 PM »
How does promoting the blatant killing of "the Yankees daughters, mothers, daughters-in-law and fathers / Kill them all slowly and painfully."- innocent people- equal a positive thing in your mind?

Are you attracted to Psy, serious question?

Because when I was in the Army, I said a lot of bad things about Iraqis and Arabs.  I'm giving him a pass because it was a long time ago, it was a different time in his life, and he apologized for singing it....not to mention that we Americans sing about killing Arabs and Iraqis.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 09, 2012, 04:45:11 PM »

Because when I was in the Army, I said a lot of bad things about Iraqis and Arabs.  I'm giving him a pass because it was a long time ago, it was a different time in his life, and he apologized for singing it....not to mention that we Americans sing about killing Arabs and Iraqis.
I don`t care that he said it, I do care that he is to be entertained by invite to the White House whilst saying that nonsense publicly, apology or not.  It is rather poor taste to have him there.  There are plenty American Citizens who actually have talent that should be invited to the White House.  Not this piece of shit.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #61 on: December 09, 2012, 04:49:12 PM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 09, 2012, 04:52:18 PM »
I don`t care that he said it, I do care that he is to be entertained by invite to the White House whilst saying that nonsense publicly, apology or not.  It is rather poor taste to have him there.  There are plenty American Citizens who actually have talent that should be invited to the White House.  Not this piece of shit.

The reason he was invited, is because the majority of Obama votors are sheep, and think PSY is great.  Obama is just entertaining his people.  Is this not what you wanted from the commander in chief?  HTH.   :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #63 on: December 09, 2012, 04:52:31 PM »
I don`t care that he said it, I do care that he is to be entertained by invite to the White House whilst saying that nonsense publicly, apology or not.  It is rather poor taste to have him there.  There are plenty American Citizens who actually have talent that should be invited to the White House.  Not this piece of shit.

PSY isn't performing for Obama....its for the Christmas in Washington event where the proceeds benefit the Children's National Medical Center and there are a number of other artists performing as well.  The sitting president generally attends it every year to support the foundation.  

Its little to do with nothing.   Obama didn't pick the music artists attending and did not organize the event.  If anyone has an issue with the performers, they should take it up with the Childrens National Medical Center
A

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2012, 04:55:47 PM »

PSY isn't performing for Obama....its for the Christmas in Washington event where the proceeds benefit the Children's National Medical Center and there are a number of other artists performing as well.  The sitting president generally attends it every year to support the foundation.  

Its little to do with nothing.   Obama didn't pick the music artists attending and did not organize the event.  If anyone has an issue with the performers, they should take it up with the Childrens National Medical Center

Well, there you go!!  Thank you for keeping it real Vince.   :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2012, 05:05:29 PM »
Well, there you go!!  Thank you for keeping it real Vince.   :D

I'm not at all saying that his comments were right...they were very wrong...but forgivable.  But like I said, I can understand his train of thought at the time being a soldier.

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2012, 05:23:48 PM »

Bro - you were in the mess hall on KP duty for less than a year and rolled out.   Stop this rambo bs. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2012, 05:42:46 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2012, 05:47:10 PM »
 :(

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 09, 2012, 05:50:44 PM »

::)
Obama is the Commander-in-Chief, can call Drone strikes at a whim, give an order to execute Bin Laden, but can`t cancel Anti-American PSY from a stupid White House concert?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2012, 05:52:06 PM »
::)
Obama is the Commander-in-Chief, can call Drone strikes at a whim, give an order to execute Bin Laden, but can`t cancel Anti-American PSY from a stupid White House concert?

Welcome to the vast right wing conspiracy 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2012, 05:52:55 PM »
Welcome to the vast right wing conspiracy 
The Right Wing is dumb as shit.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2012, 05:54:09 PM »
The Right Wing is dumb as shit.

Is your boy bowing to PSY in that pic bro? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2012, 06:00:32 PM »
Is your boy bowing to PSY in that pic bro?  

I don`t think so, but what in the world is that thing that looks like The Mask?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2012, 06:13:31 PM »
Am I supposed to know who this dickhead is?  is this that prick with the stupid song that for some reason, every fucking sheep in the country is hopping on the bandwagon?

fuck him,  AND chop his fucking head off if he said that shit