Author Topic: Indicators that the chick had a legit orgasm?  (Read 10332 times)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Indicators that the chick had a legit orgasm?
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2012, 05:55:35 AM »
That she hasn't slept with me would be the first indicator that she might have had an orgasm.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2012, 05:58:48 AM »
sigh...

how old are half the posters here? 15?

There is no such thing as a 'standard orgasm'.

First of all you studs, different women get off on different things. Some need direct clit stimulation, some need a poke. Some need it hard & some need it soft. Some need it fast & some need it slow. My own missus needs a really hard pounding, which is great cardio. She cums through anal which is rare. She rarely cums through Oral, just occasionally.

As to how they react - all different too. The contractions vary, breast swelling varies, how vocal they are varies.

Not only that - some can carry on afterwards and some can't. I remember one chick and she came so quietly, the only way you knew it happened was that she started to get ticklish, push you off (or jump off) and start sucking you off till you blew in her mouth.

The best chicks are the ones that cum through oral. You can get them squared away right at the start and then pretty much just ride for yourself after that.

Best way to know she came is she asks you back for more. Best way to know she didn't is the way her mate start whispering and giggling when you enter the room.

this

tolling aside, started this thread mainly to start a conversation and share experiences. chicks are much different and variable than man when it comes to sex (eventhough obviously there are common grounds), anyone who have been with more than 3 females in their entire life knows that.

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2012, 01:26:34 PM »
A woman can contract her vag at anytime she want. It's like she's peeing and can make her pee stop when she contracts and continue to pee when she released the vaj muscle. When a  she comes it can be like pee all of the bed, she simply can't stop. Plus it feels so good !!!! This a a very good indicator.
 Or if you look at you you clitories as she "having an orgasim" it should be engorged and throbbing like crazy in an off type of beat. Pretty cool.... As this is happening her heartrate  will increase quickly. If these thing happen along with the shaking of the bed and all that other stuff  mention. Then yes you gave her an orgasm. If not..... Sorry keep trying!!  Hate to tell you guys other than those thing mentioned... faking an orgasm is the easiest thing for a woman to do!! A woman is also a mental creature. A good foreplay will help and soft oral and teasing can work her to that. Or if you can give a eat it like nobodys business than your good to go!!! Good luck fellas!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2012, 01:32:44 PM »
^Just let you know, woman can fake orgasms, and men can fake being interested.  ;D

(Think of all the men who have faked being interested on a date, just to get in a chick's pants.)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2012, 01:33:46 PM »
A woman can contract her vag at anytime she want. It's like she's peeing and can make her pee stop when she contracts and continue to pee when she released the vaj muscle. When a  she comes it can be like pee all of the bed, she simply can't stop. Plus it feels so good !!!! This a a very good indicator.
 Or if you look at you you clitories as she "having an orgasim" it should be engorged and throbbing like crazy in an off type of beat. Pretty cool.... As this is happening her heartrate  will increase quickly. If these thing happen along with the shaking of the bed and all that other stuff  mention. Then yes you gave her an orgasm. If not..... Sorry keep trying!!  Hate to tell you guys other than those thing mentioned... faking an orgasm is the easiest thing for a woman to do!! A woman is also a mental creature. A good foreplay will help and soft oral and teasing can work her to that. Or if you can give a eat it like nobodys business than your good to go!!! Good luck fellas!!
Challenge accepted!   

Jizzacked

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2012, 01:34:21 PM »
we have a woman posting on getbig... quick, assemble the posse.  she must be run off IMMEDIATELY  ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2012, 02:42:37 PM »
we have a woman posting on getbig... quick, assemble the posse.  she must be run off IMMEDIATELY  ;D

You shut your hole convict.  That's Ronnie Coeman's ex you're talking about.  She gets a pass, because she used to know Ronnie.   ;D

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2012, 03:30:39 PM »
she was awake

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2012, 04:33:24 PM »
Dated a chick who contracted so hard her tenderbits would suck in air and queef it out. Sounded like a sick bulldog. The she would giggle uncontrollably. First time was a lot to take in all at once.

I'm a foot watcher, if the toes are doing shit that can't be consciously duplicated, you nailed it.

Also the ugly factor.  If a girl is faking, she doesn't want to look bad... If its real she will get her "ate too much chipotle" face going. Aka vinegar strokes

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2012, 04:57:25 PM »
Dated a chick who contracted so hard her tenderbits would suck in air and queef it out. Sounded like a sick bulldog. The she would giggle uncontrollably. First time was a lot to take in all at once.

I'm a foot watcher, if the toes are doing shit that can't be consciously duplicated, you nailed it.

Also the ugly factor.  If a girl is faking, she doesn't want to look bad... If its real she will get her "ate too much chipotle" face going. Aka vinegar strokes
^Sex Faces ("Making Love Faces"---Trey Songz)

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2012, 05:03:06 PM »
Her pussy will contract and it will get really hott in her love hole plus your skin flute will will be drenched in snatch juice that is all.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2012, 05:03:53 PM »

Exactly. That's why I always finish up in the helicopter position. Keep a better eye on them.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2012, 05:07:48 PM »
Bonus points for getting her to pop while eyeing your hairy stinkhole  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2012, 05:12:37 PM »
Bonus points for getting her to pop while eyeing your hairy stinkhole  ;D

Yes, seeing her facial reaction thru the mirror on my dresser brings the experience to a whole nother level. 8)

Jizzacked

« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2012, 05:44:03 PM »
You shut your hole convict.  That's Ronnie Coeman's ex you're talking about.  She gets a pass, because she used to know Ronnie.   ;D

pipe down n00b  ;D

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2012, 05:53:02 PM »
pipe down n00b  ;D

Is that prison code?   :D

Jizzacked

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2012, 06:11:29 PM »
Is that prison code?   :D

haha hold my pocket squirt, til you figure out how things work around here  ;D

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Re: Indicators that the chick had a legit orgams?
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2012, 06:34:42 PM »
not surprised bamban still don't know - pretty sure he knows what a man's legit orgams is like though.

don't you know your own orgasm?
c

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Indicators that the chick had a legit orgams?
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2012, 06:39:29 PM »

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2012, 07:27:51 PM »
haha hold my pocket squirt, til you figure out how things work around here  ;D

Tell you what chief, how bout you suck me sideways, and then go fuck yourself.  When you're done, we can tag team your mom.  Deal??   :-*

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2012, 07:46:29 PM »
Normally their clit is overly sensitive shortly after the orgasm also. That's the only indicator I see you fellas have missed so far in the thread.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2012, 09:16:00 PM »
They get up and start making samitches..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2012, 09:17:49 PM »
one answer - i hold off on finishing until she does, then i wrap it up.

actual answer - i can tell she's orgasming because she's still in the bedroom wrapping things up while i'm in the kitchen looking for food.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2012, 12:33:01 AM »
usually just taking my clothes off does the trick...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2012, 12:43:20 AM »
even when they supposedly cum

it's never clear at what exact moment

it seems more spread out than a mans orgasm

so how does this even work

when to stop pumpin,g

???

in the end it doesnt matter

gh15 said women get off by men who dont care they dont get them off it must be true