Author Topic: Is this the start of DeMilia's new Organization??  (Read 17069 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Is this the start of DeMilia's new Organization??
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2005, 06:58:11 PM »
What's happening here is that a large number of people *want* to support something different, but all the "whisperers" aren't giving anything substantive to get onboard in support of. 

The question (from our side) is simple: If you're not going to say anything of value, why say anything at all? 

Well then, the next time you say something of non value I will call you on it. That could very well be a full time job.  ;)

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2005, 08:57:25 AM »
Of course it all falls into place now!
Ae first I thought this was an innocent photo of Dorian handing out trophies at a contest sponsored by the German distributor of his company CNP.
But closer inspection reveals that Dorian is in fact making the "secret jesture" that triggers the great uprising. The New Federation is born. The first issue of the "official" magazine is being readied. Oh what exciting times ahead.

Only problem is...................

It ain't gonna happen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to burst the bubble but I was in Germany too. Not a single word about a new federation was said!

SO....kmhphoto seems to know everything. Well, you don't know who I am but I know who you are.

You are KEVIN HORTON, photographer for Flex magazine and I don't think you know anything. Even though I am not an official or an athlete of the sport, I have many friends. You are correct that no announcement was made in Germany last week......but I never said an announcement would be or was made.

I will tell you this, my friend is negotiating with Mr DeMilia to run a pro show for the new organization in Romania. The new organization will happen.

But, let's make a wager. If a new Pro organization does not happen (as you say) I will buy you a camera of your choice.

If a new organization does happen.....I take one of your cameras as my prize.

So......do you feel lucky today.............well do you Kevin????

INSIDER Z  (the man who sees tomorrow)

Insider Z

FallShineWebDesign

• Getbig III
  • Good Stuff.
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2005, 09:03:19 AM »
But, let's make a wager. If a new Pro organization does not happen (as you say) I will buy you a camera of your choice.

If a new organization does happen.....I take one of your cameras as my prize.

So......do you feel lucky today.............well do you Kevin????

well, as long as you're completely anonymous, he should have no problem collecting on the prize.

::)

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2005, 09:15:48 AM »
well, as long as you're completely anonymous, he should have no problem collecting on the prize.

::)

You are right. Let's say that I will reveal my identity and pay my due if the things I'm saying will not happen within the end of March 2006.
Is it fair enough?

Insider Z
Insider Z

T-MUSCLE

• Getbig II
  • Train Like a CHAMPION TODAY!!!
« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2005, 09:18:18 AM »
my money goes on the "Z" man  ........................ ..... something is happening out there
de NO SPIN ZONE

FallShineWebDesign

• Getbig III
  • Good Stuff.
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2005, 09:18:52 AM »
You are right. Let's say that I will reveal my identity and pay my due if the things I'm saying will not happen within the end of March 2006.
Is it fair enough?

Insider Z

You can't make a bet with someone who is anonymous.

Period.

Even if he claims to reveal himself later.  A bet is taken between two individuals who KNOW each other's identity.  Otherwise, there is zero collectability or accountability.

T-MUSCLE

• Getbig II
  • Train Like a CHAMPION TODAY!!!
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2005, 09:23:14 AM »
Is it fair enough?

Insider Z
"Z"'s aninmity might be presious ..So i put my -self in as  "moderater , drop-off pick-up?   man" ....i will do so then  we keep the "Z"  on raps , come out when your ready  "Z",i will get u the camara  from the opponent and deliver
2shea   gentleman
de NO SPIN ZONE

NYC Rex

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2005, 09:34:19 AM »
"Z"'s aninmity might be presious ..So i put my -self in as  "moderater , drop-off pick-up?   man" ....i will do so then  we keep the "Z"  on raps , come out when your ready  "Z",i will get u the camara  from the opponent and deliver
2shea   gentleman

???

punk_rockerX

• Getbig II
  • why?
« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2005, 10:45:41 AM »
2shea   gentleman
hell, where do you get your "middleman" experience?  you sound like a drug runner or something.  hmmm... i wonder.  were you not the sucker talking bout big things the weekend of the olympia?  so, where's the big news drug runner ???
hell yeah!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2005, 11:37:42 AM »
Well then, the next time you say something of non value I will call you on it. That could very well be a full time job.  ;)

Touché. :)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2005, 11:38:58 AM »
Is it fair enough?

Insider Z

Word of caution: Things almost always take longer than expected. 

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2005, 11:47:06 AM »
I can also verify that KM is Kevin Horton so Insider Z does have credible info. I am VERY careful when it comes to what I say regarding this issue cause no one wants to look foolish in the end if nothing happens.
Tre is right that you can not support something that does not exist so for now all we can do is antisipate.  Some of us now exactly when this is coming, but unfortunately I can not say anything more. I will keep quite for now but don't blame me when I come back later and say "I told you so"  ;D

NYC Rex

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2005, 11:53:21 AM »
Is it fair enough?

Insider Z

Everyone knows kmhphoto is Horton.  His intials are in his screenname, he posts the FLEX contest photo threads and he signs posts with his own name!  Um...that's how I figured it out with all my "inside info."   ::)

"New organization" and organization someone gives a crap about that attracts top pro's are 2 different things.  There are all kinds of bodybuilding organizations in Europe, but no one cares.  If the guys can make it in the IFBB they compete in the IFBB.  If they can't, they do NABBA and WABBA and CRAPPA.  I don't doubt many more organizations will come along.  I do doubt one will be a major force.  And a frickin' masters show in Romania of all places doesn't change my view of that in the least.  In fact, it enforces it.

artie

• Getbig II
  • Let's roll!
« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2005, 12:02:36 PM »
It's not actual proof for you, but I have first hand info that Wayne came to Hungary from Italy (I think), and had meetings here too. So the organization is being planned, that's for sure. It will be certain when it will be certain though.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #39 on: December 12, 2005, 04:55:06 PM »
oh good   let tommy be the bag man   LOL

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 14, 2005, 10:31:01 AM »
Everyone knows kmhphoto is Horton.  His intials are in his screenname, he posts the FLEX contest photo threads and he signs posts with his own name!  Um...that's how I figured it out with all my "inside info."   ::)

"New organization" and organization someone gives a crap about that attracts top pro's are 2 different things.  There are all kinds of bodybuilding organizations in Europe, but no one cares.  If the guys can make it in the IFBB they compete in the IFBB.  If they can't, they do NABBA and WABBA and CRAPPA.  I don't doubt many more organizations will come along.  I do doubt one will be a major force.  And a frickin' masters show in Romania of all places doesn't change my view of that in the least.  In fact, it enforces it.

Let's take another guess. This could be a little harder.
A little bird told my that Mr. NYC Rex has some interest in throwing mud at Insider Z because he goes under the real name of Greg Merritt and he work for FLEX Magazine.
Obviuosly, I have no proof of what I'm saying and Mr. NYC Rex is ready to deny it and he will keep on offending people that don't work for the same boss he is working for.

Insider Z
Insider Z

Gord

• Getbig IV
  • Smile when you say that
« Reply #41 on: December 14, 2005, 11:46:11 AM »
Everyone knows kmhphoto is Horton.  His intials are in his screenname, he posts the FLEX contest photo threads and he signs posts with his own name!  Um...that's how I figured it out with all my "inside info."   ::)...

Exactly.

Kevin has never tried to hide his identity here, so why all the big mystery and "I know you are Kevin Horton" jazz?  ???
Lies, damn lies and diets

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #42 on: December 14, 2005, 05:56:44 PM »
SO....kmhphoto seems to know everything. Well, you don't know who I am but I know who you are.
You are KEVIN HORTON, photographer for Flex magazine and I don't think you know anything.

Fuck me that's impressive. You obviously have far more intelligence than I orgininaly thought.

If you want to be more specific about your wager I'd be happy to take you up on it as I won't need so many cameras soon as I'm retiring. So, first off, let's start with your real identity.
Then lay down the specifics of the bet. Obviously this needs to have a time limit so I suggest we use the date Wayne makes the announcement. I assume you do know that?
Also will this announcement be more important than the "Monday" one that you previously mentioned or is it the same one? If it is not the same one, can we expect this announcement anytime soon or has it been decided to make it on a Tuesday instead?

While we're on the subject of your "Insider" information:

Whatever happened to the magazine that was going to be published in the UK and the US? You did say that Peter McGough could be the editor because he was "skating on thin ice" at FLEX. Obviously your information regarding him was wrong because he's just been promoted!

Did the "Asians" get to meet with Watne at the Chicago Health and Fitness show? Of course it may have been difficult to see them amongst the crowd of 15 people who attended.

Are you still claiming that Jim Manion is leaving the IFBB and starting his own Pro Division?

Why would Wayne turn down $350,000 from the Japanese but be part of a show in Romania. I doubt that any show in Europe would be that profitable.

Are you the pervert that call's my room at shows and ask me iif I'll take some "special" photos of you?

Regards

Kevin -not afraid to hide behind a screen name- Horton.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #43 on: December 14, 2005, 06:01:47 PM »
Ok i spoke to Wayne for almost 2 hours the other night.MMMM what can i tell you.
Oh we will have to wait to the new year for the news :)

Lee Priest

what did you do? phone sex?   ;D
I am a mini beast

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2005, 09:24:01 PM »
Why do so many people get so bent out of shape about the possibilty of Wayne starting a new org.? I find the Asian rumors pretty funny. Wayne is not and never has been involved with the Asians as far as starting a new org. Something is coming and my guess  ;) is that by Feb 1st we should know what.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2005, 01:22:37 AM »
Why do so many people get so bent out of shape about the possibilty of Wayne starting a new org.? I find the Asian rumors pretty funny. Wayne is not and never has been involved with the Asians as far as starting a new org. Something is coming and my guess  ;) is that by Feb 1st we should know what.

I have no problem with Wayne starting a new organisation. I spent a lot of time with Wayne at the NOC's, Olympia's and on the European tours and wish him well for the future.

Insider Z desperately tries to be seen as someone in the know yet his track record proves the otherwise. I have no doubt that at some time in the future soimebody will start a new organisation and Insider Z will say "I told you so" despite there being no Asians, Wayne or any pro bodybuilders involved.

His powers of deduction in establishing my "real" identity rival those of  Sherlock Holmes, that's why I had to raise my perception of his intelligence levels from "retard" to "idiot".

So if you read this Insider Z, at the next show, come up and say "Hi" and stop hiding behind your keyboard. It must be difficult typing with one hand?  (Only Brits may understand that line?)

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2005, 09:54:58 AM »
Mr. Horton,
you look like being some way mad at me and I wonder why you show that aggressive attitude toward me. I have never been offensive to  any one.
I have just posted some possible scenarios that may happen in mid term.
At the next show I'll be more than glad to come to you and say "hi" and shake your hand as I did many times in the past.
I've been teasing you revealing your name (easy to do by clicking on your nickname). I consider you a decent person and I have always respected your work.
If I'd want to hurt you I have different weapons that revealing your name on a bodybuilding board.
Take it easy and don't be scared of enemies that don't exist.

Insider Z

punk_rockerX

• Getbig II
  • why?
« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2005, 11:00:10 AM »
kmhphoto is the f***ing man.  insider z, tell us your name.  stop being a candy ass.  hell yeah!
hell yeah!!

Insider Z

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2005, 10:31:37 AM »
f**k me that's impressive. You obviously have far more intelligence than I orgininaly thought.
If you want to be more specific about your wager I'd be happy to take you up on it as I won't need so many cameras soon as I'm retiring. So, first off, let's start with your real identity.
Then lay down the specifics of the bet. Obviously this needs to have a time limit so I suggest we use the date Wayne makes the announcement. I assume you do know that?
Also will this announcement be more important than the "Monday" one that you previously mentioned or is it the same one? If it is not the same one, can we expect this announcement anytime soon or has it been decided to make it on a Tuesday instead?
While we're on the subject of your "Insider" information:
Whatever happened to the magazine that was going to be published in the UK and the US? You did say that Peter McGough could be the editor because he was "skating on thin ice" at FLEX. Obviously your information regarding him was wrong because he's just been promoted!
Did the "Asians" get to meet with Watne at the Chicago Health and Fitness show? Of course it may have been difficult to see them amongst the crowd of 15 people who attended.
Are you still claiming that Jim Manion is leaving the IFBB and starting his own Pro Division?
Why would Wayne turn down $350,000 from the Japanese but be part of a show in Romania. I doubt that any show in Europe would be that profitable.
Are you the pervert that call's my room at shows and ask me iif I'll take some "special" photos of you?
Regards
Kevin -not afraid to hide behind a screen name- Horton.

OK Kevin.....so you don't need a camera because you are retiring. And, maybe I have been a little off here and there (there may be a magazine,  but not from Romania) but I must tell you..Japan was real and DeMilia did not want to live in Tokyo 2 weeks of every month.

I also know that the only thing that could stop this new organization is the fact that DeMilia and partners are heavily involved with a new MMA fighting group. This will come clear when everyone sees the event Friday night in Columbus, who is fighting, and that they already have a PPV contract.

But I am a betting man.....I like the action......I enjoy the roll of the dice.......sooooooo

Let's make a bet for dinner.

You are saying there will not be a new organization and I say yes. Let's bet dinner at the restaurant of the winners choice.

This will be more than fair, because  you know DeMilia and could easily call him. I only go by pieces I put together from different sources.

Just a friendly wager for fun.......then win or lose......you will find out who I am.

Insider Z

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2005, 10:40:18 AM »

If you were a real insider, you would've known that Kevin was retiring. ;)