Author Topic: If china makes everything why dont they keep this good stuff?  (Read 2810 times)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
If china makes everything why dont they keep this good stuff?
« on: December 09, 2012, 09:36:32 PM »
Why ship it all the way to the USA?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: If china makes everything why dont they keep this good stuff?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 03:38:44 AM »
Are you trying to make stupid threads or is it one of your many gifts?

G

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 07:33:21 AM »

Honestly, his posts aren't any worse than yours.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 02:45:29 PM »

I am far smarter than you #1
#2 This is an economics question and perhaps business philosophy question and you are out of your depth you wingnut.

If you try and think theoretically, not just as far as your small cock, you might be interested in such things.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 02:56:25 PM »

thanks man

jeesh hes a downer

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 03:00:39 PM »
I am far smarter than you #1

so why do you need to ask the question or is it just a vehicle to set out your own views?
c

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 03:12:21 PM »

Because they don't own the stuff. Stuff made in China was bought and paid for by the companies over here that outsourced plants and jobs to save money. The goods and products are sold here for the marked up price.

The stuff produced by local companies are for local consumption. Some of it gets imported to immigrants of course but most people here wouldn't buy it.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 09:24:26 PM »
I take that as the highest form of compliment coming from someone who has unprovoked racist meltdowns a few times a week.

If you don't like what I post, I must be doing something right.
G

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 01:27:30 AM »
so why do you need to ask the question or is it just a vehicle to set out your own views?
To start a thoughtful discussion.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 02:42:19 AM »
To start a thoughtful discussion.
Do you really believe that China doesn't keep anything it makes?

G

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 08:16:39 AM »

Very good point.  I watched a BBC TV programme about china last week and the fact is that China is shutting down exports to the rest of the world. The new Chinese middle class is in the hundreds of millions.  Did you know there are 100 cities in China bigger than New York?
Home demand is growing very quickly and the silly kunts in the west who shut their factories back in the 80's as everything went to china are going to be fucked. All except Germany which kept it's manufacturing base.
All these old factories in Detroit could be back in operation by 2020 :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 08:57:35 AM »
Very good point.  I watched a BBC TV programme about china last week and the fact is that China is shutting down exports to the rest of the world. The new Chinese middle class is in the hundreds of millions.  Did you know there are 100 cities in China bigger than New York?
Home demand is growing very quickly and the silly kunts in the west who shut their factories back in the 80's as everything went to china are going to be fucked. All except Germany which kept it's manufacturing base.
Donīt know a lot of Factories moved to Poland in the 90s and Opel in Bochum will close in 3 years. VW in Wolfsburg were not doing so well for a while, Continental in Hannover were also reported last year to be suffering. They survive because they now mostly employ cheap labour.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 09:43:16 AM »
Donīt know a lot of Factories moved to Poland in the 90s and Opel in Bochum will close in 3 years. VW in Wolfsburg were not doing so well for a while, Continental in Hannover were also reported last year to be suffering. They survive because they now mostly employ cheap labour.

I know what you mean Donny but Germany could rekindle itself a lot earlier than other countries. They have relationships with plenty of eastern european manufacturers to help gear up. They make sure the kids at school do a lot of apprenticeships in engineering etc instead of just academic stuff. In Scotland we have shut most factories and the kids learn fuck all. Very difficult to build a manufacturing infrastructure again.  The Dandy comic stopped production in Dundee last week and even the Halls sausage factory in Broxburn is closing :o :o

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 01:04:19 PM »

100 cities in china bigger than new york?
no fukin way

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 01:16:43 PM »
I know what you mean Donny but Germany could rekindle itself a lot earlier than other countries. They have relationships with plenty of eastern european manufacturers to help gear up. They make sure the kids at school do a lot of apprenticeships in engineering etc instead of just academic stuff. In Scotland we have shut most factories and the kids learn fuck all. Very difficult to build a manufacturing infrastructure again.  The Dandy comic stopped production in Dundee last week and even the Halls sausage factory in Broxburn is closing :o :o
Terrible whatīs going on over there. I must admit i am a bit out of touch with some things in Scotland. where will it all end? its sad.. :(

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 01:46:11 PM »
100 cities in china bigger than new york?
no fukin way
New York City population is around 8 million.
London is around the same.

Shanghai  is over 25 million
Guangzhau has over 40 million
There are shitloads of cities over 8 million that nobody in the west has ever heard of.
Last census was in 2010 but a guy on an economics program on sky  tv said that so many chinks are flooding into the cities and the cities are expanding so fast that there would be over a hundred bigger then London and new york by end of this year.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 03:55:58 PM »
wow no wonder the multinationals are moving to shaghai

just volume of customers buying cars, baby shit, clothes, booz, cellphones, computers and other shit is trillions

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2012, 03:11:28 AM »
New York City population is around 8 million.
London is around the same.

Shanghai  is over 25 million
Guangzhau has over 40 million
There are shitloads of cities over 8 million that nobody in the west has ever heard of.
Last census was in 2010 but a guy on an economics program on sky  tv said that so many chinks are flooding into the cities and the cities are expanding so fast that there would be over a hundred bigger then London and new york by end of this year.
This
G

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2012, 12:47:16 AM »
I take that as the highest form of compliment coming from someone who has unprovoked racist meltdowns a few times a week.

If you don't like what I post, I must be doing something right.

You are such a complainer.  Come up with some ideas.  Quit babbling about everyone being a racist and melting down.  You are an irritant.   I thought it was bannable to attack people ad hom as you do nonstop?

If you haven't got anything interesting to say shut up.