Author Topic: anyone here find fatties kinda sexy n fun? I know its taboo but I kinda find em  (Read 4202 times)

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
Meet Sapphire the highest paid model in the industry ......

WHUT Tha Hell!!  :o lol
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
ones you posted are too big. i prefer tits on a stick

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
Big girls are grateful. Suck the marrow out of your dickbone. Good luck getting a three hole session with a respectable skinny girl.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Meet Sapphire the highest paid model in the industry ......

What industry would that be? This woman sure as heck isn't attractive enough to be a model. There must be a lot more men who are attracted to large women then I thought.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
How fat are we talking?

I've dated some fatties that in the right clothes were sexy as shit.  Tits all pushed up and plump thanks to a push up bra.  Legs and ass looking smooth and round and tight thanks to black spandex, but, but, but when they take off the clothes, tits sank like the titanic, cottage cheese galore in the ass and thighs, the roundness turned into a mound of pizza dough and that smell.  That scent of dried pussy sweat between those fat thighs festering all day long.  :-X

thick not so much fat

big tits full hips n thighs

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
Big girls are grateful. Suck the marrow out of your dickbone. Good luck getting a three hole session with a respectable skinny girl.

LMFAO!!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
What industry would that be? This woman sure as heck isn't attractive enough to be a model. There must be a lot more men who are attracted to large women then I thought.

Theres a market for every type of woman... youd be surprised!!
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!