Author Topic: $75 to hire 8X Mr Olympia as Personal Trainer  (Read 6075 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: $75 to hire 8X Mr Olympia as Personal Trainer
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2012, 11:28:53 AM »
Wow, that's quite the retirement plan he has.   :-\  Looks like the IFBB treated him well.   :D

About as well as the NBA, NFL and MLB treat players who can't play anymore.  They owe him a living for the rest of his life ?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2012, 11:32:28 AM »
Also, he's still a younger person. He might just be doing this to make a bit of pocket money, and keep his foot in the business and pass the time.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2012, 11:37:39 AM »
About as well as the NBA, NFL and MLB treat players who can't play anymore.  They owe him a living for the rest of his life ?

Can't compare bodybuilding to mainstream sports. As long you play long enough, you get a pretty decent retirement but like everything you have to live within your means.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2012, 11:38:00 AM »
a twenty five year old kid at my gym charges $90 per hour and pulls in more than 10k a month. then he drops clients in the summer so he can golf.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2012, 11:41:07 AM »
a twenty five year old kid at my gym charges $90 per hour and pulls in more than 10k a month. then he drops clients in the summer so he can golf.

Yep, done right it's a hell of a living. Too bad many see it as just part time gig to get through school. lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2012, 12:20:33 PM »

impressive!  what is his major draw?  personality?  is he big as a house?  or the housewives just love him?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2012, 12:48:53 PM »
Can't compare bodybuilding to mainstream sports. As long you play long enough, you get a pretty decent retirement but like everything you have to live within your means.

No question, there is no comparison as far as the money made and being able to live off of it, point is it's basically the entertainment industry, sports, music,movies...they don't offer pensions.  You hear about these people being flat broke ten times a day here.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2012, 12:50:13 PM »
I live a bit North of ATL and Lee is now listed in Fayetteville, which is a bit south of ATL.
It would be well worth the reasonable fee he charges to get some insight and inspiration from this legend.

haha, yes.  like what?

Inject here, and here and here, twice a day.  Then lift whatever you want and eat whatever you want.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2012, 12:57:55 PM »
http://www.leehaney.com/Train-With-Lee-Haney/Personal-Training.html

Train with Lee

$75.00 per 30 minute session
$65.00 per 30 minute session (8 sessions) $520

Have 8-time Mr. Olympia, Lee Haney and his team of certified trainers design a lifestyle program to help you reach your fitness goals. The program consists of Functional Training exercises to improve overall strength, core stability, cardio-vascular health, and flexibility. Our training programs are designed to be personalized to the physical daily demand level of each individual client. Put 30 plus years of exercise and nutrition experience to work for you and your company. Since nutrition is 75% of reaching our fitness goals, we will provide eating plans that are cost effective and easy to prepare. Vitamin supplement guidance will also be available

Gotta read the fine print.  Its him and his team of certified trainers so you'll never have Lee train you.  Haney mostly trains celebrities and people with a lot more money. 

Lee has his own PT certification course, IAFS, so he has a lot of people working for him
A

kofo

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2012, 01:36:23 PM »

Gotta read the fine print.  Its him and his team of certified trainers so you'll never have Lee train you.  Haney mostly trains celebrities and people with a lot more money.  

Lee has his own PT certification course, IAFS, so he has a lot of people working for him

Nope:

Train with Lee

Train with Lee's Assistant Trainer

$50.00 per 30 minute session
    $35.00 per 30 minute session (8 sessions) $280

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2012, 02:13:25 PM »
Vaillant: personal motivation video of 2 mins long 200$ LOL

It’s a personalized video where I say a few sentences to you, talking about training and motivation in general. Videos are around 2 minutes long. I can say something specific or come up with something myself to say. (Note: Any strange or irregular requests will be refused.)

;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2012, 04:30:14 PM »
Vaillant: personal motivation video of 2 mins long 200$ LOL

You'll be surprised what the schmoes would pay

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2012, 05:21:25 PM »

Have 8-time Mr. Olympia, Lee Haney and his team of certified trainers design a lifestyle program to help you reach your fitness goals.

Hmmmm.....

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2012, 05:29:21 PM »
Hmmmm.....

Sounds  like the deal Defendis has going in South Carolina.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2012, 05:34:33 PM »
Nope:

Train with Lee

Train with Lee's Assistant Trainer

$50.00 per 30 minute session
    $35.00 per 30 minute session (8 sessions) $280

Then  it must be a special deal.  He definitely isnt hurting money wise
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2012, 05:42:08 PM »
When I went through school in Atlanta I worked out at Lee's gym.  Lee Haney's World Class Fitness.  Down on Ponce in the City Hall building.  That gym was absolutely gigantic.  I mean, imagine walking into something 10x the size of your local Publix.  It was that big.  And even back then, Lee had equipment that no other gym in Atlanta (or even down here in Ft Lauderdale) had.  Best equipped gym I have ever been in.  And the best part was that the student rate was $99 per year.  Yes, per YEAR.  I paid a flat $399 for a lifetime membership.  He kept that gym clean and you never saw any broken equipment in it.  He made sure the druggie riff raff like Curly Top, Rashid, Stafford and their posse trained somewhere else.  (That group was asked to leave so many gyms it wasn't funny.  Mid City, World Class, Golds on Buford, Golds at Sandy Springs, Power House in Alpharetta, Coffees, Run and Shoot - and those are the ones I personally know they were asked to leave)  Jonathan Rowe and Tony Freeman were welcome everywhere they went.

If you wanted Lee's advice, all you had to do was ask.  He was in the gym often and would talk your head off if you wanted to listen to him long enough.  Very intelligent man and very good training advice that he gave out.  And it was everything that he actually did, not what you saw or read in the magazines.  

I can't speak highly enough of him as a person.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2012, 05:44:40 PM »
Who would pay any of these guys to talk to them???

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2012, 06:08:24 PM »
Who would pay any of these guys to talk to them???

You would be surprised.

Most people simply haven't gotten to the point where they have learned to ignore the bullshit in the magazines.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2012, 06:21:14 PM »
bbers aren't athletes.  why the fuck would you pay them that kind of money?  the closet thing to an athlete in the ifbb is a fitness chick.  

flexibility, diet and training = oksana for $75 an hour.  that's good value.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2012, 07:38:49 PM »
Meh, I'm going to hire pj braun. A couple texts a month from mr. 12th place for $900, seems like a deal.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2012, 07:43:01 PM »
bbers aren't athletes.  why the fuck would you pay them that kind of money?  the closet thing to an athlete in the ifbb is a fitness chick.  

flexibility, diet and training = oksana for $75 an hour.  that's good value.

would smash her cervix through her anus

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2012, 09:59:15 PM »
   Thanks Lee   but NO thanks

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2012, 10:16:52 PM »
impressive!  what is his major draw?  personality?  is he big as a house?  or the housewives just love him?

he's a cool kid, that's it.  5'7ish,  170, pretty lean. definately not a bodybuilder. he can slam a basketball at that height, not that that gets him clients.   he's just a nice guy.  i hired him to take new members on their first workout, and he got clients from those leads.

i know another kid that age, similar build, but he competes in powerlifting and is an arrogant little man.  he personal trains at one of the big chain gyms, thinks he knows it all. they make him stay there 9 hours a day, and only pay him when he trains his two clients. they charge the clients $90 per hour and pay him 15.   so right now he's making about $30 a day. i don't know how the chains do it - slave labor.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2012, 11:20:50 PM »
It may seem like peanuts but they are only 30 min sessions and if he does 70 in a week, that is 5000 dollars and he keeps it all, does not have to pay anyone.

Taxes....He doesn't get to keep it all.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2012, 11:32:41 PM »