Author Topic: Majority Doesn't "Have A Right To Steal My Money Just Because They Vote For It"  (Read 10566 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
As I said before, liberals are under the delusion that rich people are just going to stand by and let Obama take their money.

Even a number of rich libs won't do that. They got the accountants on speed dial.

actually you are the one who is deluded...you've been brainwashed by the rich to feel sorry for them and they don't give a flying fuck about you

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I seriously doubt you pay any taxes

Why the F cant you follow the new rules?  Somehow for all the shit i got - i am managing with it. 

Violating Rules Post Reported! 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
actually you are the one who is deluded...you've been brainwashed by the rich to feel sorry for them and they don't give a flying fuck about you

And you think some greasy street thug hack grifter looter punk ass politician like Tribal Sultan Chaka Obama does? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why the F cant you follow the new rules?  Somehow for all the shit i got - i am managing with it. 

Violating Rules Post Reported! 

dude - that is not a personal attack

I did not call you a moron or retard or idiot (note this also does not violate the rules as I'm giving you examples of what I did NOT call you)

All I said was that I doubt you pay any taxes

Supposedly ~ 47% of the people in this country pay no taxes and you live in a ghetto (your own statement therefore not an attack) and post on this board all day

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

You don't read very well. I'm not feeling sorry for them.

It's the principle of the matter:

One, you (and other Obama supporters) aren't entitled to other people's money, no matter how much of it they have.

Two, the rich are going to KEEP their money, no matter how much Obama and his crew attempt to bilk them. And when they can't get the money from THEM; they're going to come for US.

But, don't take my word for it. I put a thread up earlier, citing Howard Dean, who mirrors the sentiment of many libs that taxes should go up on ALL OF US, not just the rich.

As I said then: It always starts with the rich; but it never ENDS with the rich.

You've been brainwashed into thinking you're going to be unscathed by this mess.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
And you think some greasy street thug hack grifter looter punk ass politician like Tribal Sultan Chaka Obama does? 

you are so over the top its amazing....why don't you just go post on white supremacist sites>?....you would be so right at home there

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

LOL at calliing the a 2 term POTUS a punk ass politician

btw - nice bunch of lies and racism

I know you have no problem with me calling you a racists since you've admitted it and are proud of it

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you are so over the top its amazing....why don't you just go post on white supremacist sites>?....you would be so right at home there

I tried - they dont accept wops and dagos over there.    :P  :P  :P

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You don't read very well. I'm not feeling sorry for them.

It's the principle of the matter:

One, you (and other Obama supporters) aren't entitled to other people's money, no matter how much of it they have.

Two, the rich are going to KEEP their money, no matter how much Obama and his crew attempt to bilk them. And when they can't get the money from THEM; they're going to come for US.

But, don't take my word for it. I put a thread up earlier, citing Howard Dean, who mirrors the sentiment of many libs that taxes should go up on ALL OF US, not just the rich.

As I said then: It always starts with the rich; but it never ENDS with the rich.

You've been brainwashed into thinking you're going to be unscathed by this mess.

can you explain how a wage earner making 300k is not going to pay the marginally higher tax rate

how are they going to pass that onto you and the other poor slobs in the middle class

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Rules - do I need to post them again for you? 

what's the problem

I didn't personally call you any names and I think everyone here can agree that as a general rule white supremacists types are morons

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
shit you have 140 + post and your done

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
what's the problem

I didn't personally call you any names and I think everyone here can agree that as a general rule white supremacists types are morons

Not Allowed: "Abusive Ad-Hominem", meaning: No insults, name calling, or personal attacks (personal meaning at other posters) what so ever or Blatant baiting/bagering to get an angry response

Another way to put it(suggested from a poster):  "Personal attacks are not allowed. You can make your points effectively without attacking others posting on here."

Failure to follow this rule will lead to a ban.

Thank you.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
your going to be done by friday anyway so don't sweat it

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Not Allowed: "Abusive Ad-Hominem", meaning: No insults, name calling, or personal attacks (personal meaning at other posters) what so ever or Blatant baiting/bagering to get an angry response

Another way to put it(suggested from a poster):  "Personal attacks are not allowed. You can make your points effectively without attacking others posting on here."

Failure to follow this rule will lead to a ban.

Thank you.

none of my statements were intended to get an angry response nor have any of them attacked you personally

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LOL at calliing the a 2 term POTUS a punk ass politician

Bush was a 2-term POTUS. He's been called far worse. But, I don't recall your having a problem with such.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
your going to be done by friday anyway so don't sweat it

I'm not going over the posting cliff - don't worry sparky. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Bush was a 2-term POTUS. He's been called far worse. But, I don't recall your having a problem with such.

I would laugh at anyone who called any 2 term POTUS a punk ass politician

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I would laugh at anyone who called any 2 term POTUS a punk ass politician

W was a punk ass politician 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I'm not going over the posting cliff - don't worry sparky. 

have you ever explained why you decided to go back on your word

note - this is not intended to get an angry response from you

I just don't recall you ever addressing why you changed your mind since you said you gave reasons like you were starting a new job, going to move, etc..

what changed?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
W was a punk ass politician 

no POTUS is a punk ass politician

an example of a punk ass politician would be Palin, Allen West or any number of teabag moron reps in the HOUSE

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 :P

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
have you ever explained why you decided to go back on your word

note - this is not intended to get an angry response from you

I just don't recall you ever addressing why you changed your mind since you said you gave reasons like you were starting a new job, going to move, etc..

what changed?

what he's not leaving,he lied

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

what oes this have to do with you lying

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
can you explain how a wage earner making 300k is not going to pay the marginally higher tax rate

how are they going to pass that onto you and the other poor slobs in the middle class

If that 300K wage earner runs a small business, he will either hike up the price of his services, cut his employees' hours or lay them off.

For those who make that but don't run a small business, they can (and some often do) look for loopholes.

Besides, who are you to determine for someone else what is "marginally higher" and what isn't?