Author Topic: Majority Doesn't "Have A Right To Steal My Money Just Because They Vote For It"  (Read 10563 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
If that 300K wage earner runs a small business, he will either hike up the price of his services, cut his employees' hours or lay them off.

For those who make that but don't run a small business, they can (and some often do) look for loopholes.

Besides, who are you to determine for someone else what is "marginally higher" and what isn't?

a 300k WAGE EARNER does not run a small business

that's why I said WAGE EARNER

if someone runs a business and their taxes go up they can TRY to pass it along to their customer but their customers can choose to purchase somewhere else

like I said before, you seem determined to fret about this so carry on

I'm not worried about it at all

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i have to cover for them because someday i'm going to be rich  :D :D :D :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
a 300k WAGE EARNER does not run a small business

that's why I said WAGE EARNER

if someone runs a business and their taxes go up they can TRY to pass it along to their customer but their customers can choose to purchase somewhere else

like I said before, you seem determined to fret about this so carry on

I'm not worried about it at all

The passengers on the Titanic weren't worried about the ship sinking, either.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Again, it appears the two of you are sharing one brain again.

Where did I say I'm going to be rich again, unless you're silly enough to think that only rich people want to keep more of what they've rightfully earned?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

What is Ball Washer in Chief going to do w the $$$$

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
The passengers on the Titanic weren't worried about the ship sinking, either.

really, you think a 3% tax increase over 250k is like being on the Titanic

first 250k remain the same so the last 50k is taxed an additional 3% which is a whopping $1500

HOLY SHIT WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE  !!!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

What is Ball Washer in Chief going to do w the $$$$

you always seem to be the one to bring that up

just can't stop thinking about it can you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
you always seem to be the one to bring that up

just can't stop thinking about it can you?

Stop Baiting me. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
really, you think a 3% tax increase over 250k is like being on the Titanic

first 250k remain the same so the last 50k is taxed an additional 3% which is a whopping $1500

SO WHAT!! It's their money!! Once again, we see this daft obsession with your thinking you (or your fellow Obama supporters) are entitled to someone else money.

HOLY SHIT WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE  !!!!!!

Cancer is one of the deadliest diseases on the planet. But, it doesn't kill people instantly.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

that's what rush told me

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
$1,500 less to local resturant, local movie theater, local gas station, local massage therapist, etc etc etc - all into the hands of O-Maddoff

SO WHAT!! It's their money!! Once again, we see this daft obsession with your thinking you (or your fellow Obama supporters) are entitled to someone else money.

Cancer is one of the deadliest diseases on the planet. But, it doesn't kill people instantly.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
that's what rush told me

I thought you didn't listen to Rush. BTW, let Straw use the half of the brain you keep using. At least, he's better at putting coherent thoughts together.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Exactly..... so what

Hardly the Titanic but if you want to piss you pants about it then feel free

If the $ amount is not your issue and it's really something you perceive an an injustice of some sort then stick to that argument and stop pretending the sky is falling because someone earning 300k  is paying an additional $1500 in federal income tax

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
what kind of idiot gets his news from hannity and rush ??? does anyone know

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
what kind of idiot gets his news from hannity and rush ??? does anyone know

The same type that gets it from MadCVNT, Fat Ed, Chrissy, etc.

Its entertainment not news. 

Come to Get Big Pol Board for real news.   :P

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The same type that gets it from MadCVNT, Fat Ed, Chrissy, etc.

Its entertainment not news. 

Come to Get Big Pol Board for real news.   :P

:D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Exactly..... so what

Hardly the Titanic but if you want to piss you pants about it then feel free

If the $ amount is not your issue and it's really something you perceive an an injustice of some sort then stick to that argument and stop pretending the sky is falling because someone earning 300k is paying an additional $1500 in federal income tax

I am sticking to the argument, which is neither YOU nor your Obama-worshipping buddies have the right to other people's money, claiming it's being done to pay down the debt and help the middle class, when everybody (including YOU) knows that it will do neither.

I used the Titanic, because people like you never see the danger, until the iceberg shows up and it's too late.

And, much like the Titanic, no matter how much you and the other lefties try to re-tell the account, the end is the same.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I am sticking to the argument, which is neither YOU nor your Obama-worshipping buddies have the right to other people's money, claiming it's being done to pay down the debt and help the middle class, when everybody (including YOU) knows that it will do neither.

I used the Titanic, because people like you never see the danger, until the iceberg shows up and it's too late.

And, much like the Titanic, no matter how much you and the other lefties try to re-tell the account, the end is the same.

I've got news for you

The federal government absolutely has the right to tax you and me

BTW - don't speak for me.  I see no proof at all that increasing revenues would not help reduce the deficit.   It's an absurd belief with zero proof so if that's your belief then so be it but don't attribute it to me

If you truly don't understand that they we have nothing more to talk about and you can go back to worrying that the 7-11 down the street is going to raise the price of SlimJims by a nickel after the tax rates go up

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
so romney must have been your titanic

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I've got news for you

The federal government absolutely has the right to tax you and me

That isn't news. And I've never said they didn't. They do NOT have to the right to excessive taxation.

BTW - don't speak for me.  I see no proof at all that increasing revenues would not help reduce the deficit.   It's an absurd belief with zero proof so if that's your belief then so be it but don't attribute it to me

If you truly don't understand that they we have nothing more to talk about and you can go back to worrying that the 7-11 down the street is going to raise the price of SlimJims by a nickel after the tax rates go up

You apparently can't count. Raising taxes on the rich won't do JACK to decrease the deficit for one simple reason that you can't quite grasp: THE SPENDING greatly exceeds the revenue. These tax hike will run the government for a whopping week and a half, if that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
so romney must have been your titanic

Obama is the Minow

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
That isn't news. And I've never said they didn't. They do NOT have to the right to excessive taxation.

I've got more news for you (and it seems obvious you don't know this).   The government has the right to any level of taxation that they want and there is nothing excessive about going back to tax rates of the 1990's.   If you want to piss and moan then take a look at the tax rates in that golden age of the 1950's that all Repubs seem to yearn for

You apparently can't count. Raising taxes on the rich won't do JACK to decrease the deficit for one simple reason that you can't quite grasp: THE SPENDING greatly exceeds the revenue. These tax hike will run the government for a whopping week and a half, if that.

no deal has been made yet so the only NET spending increase are the ones you are imagining

I've said many many times that we need both tax increases AND spending cuts

[/quote]

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Can we go back to the spending of the 1990's p[er GDP?

I've got more news for you (and it seems obvious you don't know this).   The government has the right to any level of taxation that they want and there is nothing excessive about going back to tax rates of the 1990's.   If you want to piss and moan then take a look at the tax rates in that golden age of the 1950's that all Repubs seem to yearn for

no deal has been made yet so the only NET spending increase are the ones you are imagining

I've said many many times that we need both tax increases AND spending cuts

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Can we go back to the spending of the 1990's p[er GDP?

sure, as long as we can go back to the population we had in the 1990s and stop all our wars right now

of course only a retard would think that was possible (note I'm not calling you a retard so stop the lip quiver and the tears)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
sure, as long as we can go back to the population we had in the 1990s and stop all our wars right now

of course only a retard would think that was possible (note I'm not calling you a retard so stop the lip quiver and the tears)

I thought obama was ending the wars?