Author Topic: abscess?  (Read 2997 times)

ThatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Gravity is overrated
abscess?
« on: December 04, 2005, 04:03:53 PM »
Ok guys let me break it down for you, just wanna see if this has happened to you guys..... I shot 2 cc of deca into my tight around thursday.....next day it was sore but I figured hey might have a high BA count....today my thigh down to my knee cap is sore??? and i threw it in my upper tigh.....this ever  happen to anyone.....There is no like red pain where i shot it just my whole leg is kinda sore.....Just wondering your guy's veiws thanks

musclestang

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: abscess?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 04:14:51 PM »
your normally sore after an injection, it doesn't sound like anything serious but keep an eye on it

ThatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Gravity is overrated
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 05:59:55 PM »
Yea usally its sore.....but its different my leg seems to be holding fluid from the knee cap to the upper tigh.....its really srange anyone ever seen this before...?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 06:24:36 PM »
Ok guys let me break it down for you, just wanna see if this has happened to you guys..... I shot 2 cc of deca into my tight around thursday.....next day it was sore but I figured hey might have a high BA count....today my thigh down to my knee cap is sore??? and i threw it in my upper tigh.....this ever  happen to anyone.....There is no like red pain where i shot it just my whole leg is kinda sore.....Just wondering your guy's veiws thanks

I think you need to stop bitching about it and deal with the soreness like any other man would.

That's price for the pleasure.

If it's not red, raw and hot to the touch,  you don't have an abscess.

You are sticking a needle in to your skeletal muscle tissue and injecting a foreign substance, sometimes it's going to be sore.

What's hard to understand about that?

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 07:37:16 PM »
Was it underground gear or legit label stuff...

I had a   R E A L L Y   bad  shot
I mean dehabilitating experience
this cycle with some Underground
equipoise . . . the ONLY time
in 10 years of use . . .

I probably will N E V E R do the
*no lable UG sh!t ever again.

I agree with others - that sometimes
it just does f!cking hurt - think beyond it.
But some sh!t is just SH!T that we
should NOT use . . .
1 life 1 liver

bravo

• Getbig II
  • Self Inflicted!!
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 07:47:18 PM »
I think you need to stop bitching about it and deal with the soreness like any other man would.

That's price for the pleasure.

If it's not red, raw and hot to the touch,  you don't have an abscess.

You are sticking a needle in to your skeletal muscle tissue and injecting a foreign substance, sometimes it's going to be sore.

What's hard to understand about that?

'nuff said......

DIV

ThatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Gravity is overrated
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2005, 08:11:48 PM »
Ya it is UG shit but they have a good rep....I just put a cc in my shoulder to see if its the gear or im over using the site.....Hope its over use of the site cause i just got alot from um...will have to see

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2005, 09:40:08 PM »
I had a   R E A L L Y   bad  shot
I mean dehabilitating experience
this cycle with some Underground
equipoise . . . the ONLY time
in 10 years of use . . .

I probably will N E V E R do the
*no lable UG sh!t ever again.

I'm suprised. 

You are so cautious about everything I never imagined you'd every use UG Lab gear.   ???

I am partial to a select few UG Labs, and I know their shit works, so I trust them.  There is no reason for me to look elsewhere or "experiment" with unknown gear.

DIV

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2005, 10:51:14 PM »
I'm suprised. 

You are so cautious about everything I never imagined you'd every use UG Lab gear.   ???

I am partial to a select few UG Labs, and I know their shit works, so I trust them.  There is no reason for me to look elsewhere or "experiment" with unknown gear.

DIV

Dammit DIV!!!

You're (usually) always right . . . stop IT! will ya . . . (me being [?overly?] cautious)

I know, I feel like a bonehead, a couple other (gym buds) had purchased the
same gear (EQ) at the same time and we ALL sort of (after the fact) concured that
we had the same experience - crippling pain - I mean I could NOT train . . .
The source was a *known* person that we all have used before . . .
1 life 1 liver

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2005, 12:13:52 AM »
I know, I feel like a bonehead, a couple other (gym buds) had purchased the
same gear (EQ) at the same time and we ALL sort of (after the fact) concured that
we had the same experience - crippling pain - I mean I could NOT train . . .
The source was a *known* person that we all have used before . . .

I'm curious......who is this UG Lab?  If you don't feel comfortable posting it here, just let me know in PM.

I can also refer you to a few who are quality UG, ones that I have never had a problem with.

DIV

whadda u xpect

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 04:55:56 AM »
when you inject something into your body that was manufactured in a Mexican toilet and meant to used in a dog expect the worst....

Pharmaceutical grade means you pay more.  Doctors,  blood tests and sane usage means you suffer less.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 11:12:44 AM »
when you inject something into your body that was manufactured in a Mexican toilet and meant to used in a dog expect the worst....

Pharmaceutical grade means you pay more.  Doctors,  blood tests and sane usage means you suffer less.

^That's bullshit.  QV is a good Mexican brand and I've had no problems with their quality, sterility or dosage.  They have a website where all the lot# and their corresponding dosages are posted.  QV is the only Vet gear I use, because the quality is pharmaceutical grade.

DIV