Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 31, 2014, 06:48:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When will obama and the left attack Google for this?  (Read 237 times)
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2012, 12:33:12 PM »

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-12-10/google-revenues-sheltered-in-no-tax-bermuda-soar-to-10-billion.html

Report to moderator   Logged
blacken700
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 12:35:53 PM »

i'll have to cover for them because someday i'm going to have my own google  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Necrosis
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 01:37:04 PM »

Google being a search engine on the world wide web kind of confuses things a bit? A little different then working on Wall street and hiding your money offshore. I think this Google situation is a bit more complex, however, I don't agree with using infrastructure of any country to make money and then to shelter that money from taxes which go to support said infrastructure. It to me would seem this scenario would cause clear inequalities and rot the core of capitalism.
tonymctones
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 04:09:24 PM »

Google being a search engine on the world wide web kind of confuses things a bit? A little different then working on Wall street and hiding your money offshore. I think this Google situation is a bit more complex, however, I don't agree with using infrastructure of any country to make money and then to shelter that money from taxes which go to support said infrastructure. It to me would seem this scenario would cause clear inequalities and rot the core of capitalism.
It doesnt confuse anything at all, they have their base in the US and they shelter some of their revenue by running it through a subsidary in bermuda.

how is that confusing you?

What the corporations business is doesnt matter its where they are located and where their revenue resides.

I havent heard any liberals damning google for this, but maybe thats b/c the white house is in bed with google???

probably so eh?
whork
Getbig V

Getbig!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 04:46:29 PM »

It doesnt confuse anything at all, they have their base in the US and they shelter some of their revenue by running it through a subsidary in bermuda.

What the corporations business is doesnt matter its where they are located and where their revenue resides.

I havent heard any liberals damning google for this, but maybe thats b/c the white house is in bed with google???

probably so eh?

Probably.
GigantorX
Getbig V

GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 08:50:51 PM »

probably so eh?

I'm with Tony on this one. Nothing at all confusing about this.

Google sets up a shell corporation in an island nation for the express purpose of sheltering it from taxes, more specifically to keep 2 billion in revenue from being taxed, correct me if I'm wrong of course.

They are an American company that is HQ'd in California.

This is pretty cut and dry.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!