Author Topic: Dorian yates claims 1g of test and 400mg deca per week and no gh  (Read 12784 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Dorian yates claims 1g of test and 400mg deca per week and no gh
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2012, 11:50:08 AM »
Bottom line is.  NO ONE EXCEPT DORAIN HIMESELF KNOWS WHAT HE TAKES/TOOK.  100% of everything else is speculation, period.  I have no clue what Dorian took because I am not him.  I do know though that assuming every singe pro takes huge dosages is created by people being butthurt that they can get no where near that size.  Like Tom Prince or not, he had a point when he said people don't want to believe it, they HAVE to believe it.  That is the only way many can have peace in their head.  I can't get anywhere near pro X's size.  I train all day, eat right, take juice, and I still look like shit.  Since there is no way I will ever admit to myself that I just don't have the genes to get huge and lean, I will simply make myself feel better by saying pro x spends 60k or whatever a year on drugs and I WOULD BE THAT HUGE TOO IF I COULD DO THAT.   
this is exactly like saying '' no one knows if pamala anderson has breast implants but herself'' seriously you need a reality check bro.

and no one is butt hurt, in fact Dorian is my favorite bodybuilder of all time, he is the goat and he smashes Coleman so where is the hate and I love bodybuilding, so their goes your 'haters' theory down the toilet.

oh do you believe in santa as well?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2012, 12:02:35 PM »
                 Is it wrong i just skip and read what "Disgusted" says...... (man you got a great "guru" who  posts on get-big/prepped pros but you chose 2 ignore him?!?!!?)    hmmmm 

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2012, 12:05:57 PM »
                 Is it wrong i just skip and read what "Disgusted" says...... (man you got a great "guru" who  posts on get-big/prepped pros but you chose 2 ignore him?!?!!?)    hmmmm 

Explain to me then how you KNOW what he took?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2012, 12:08:30 PM »
Explain to me then how you KNOW what he took?

I have no fucking clue (but when a guy that actually "prepped" pro-bodybuilders talks..... ill listen)

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2012, 12:09:48 PM »
Why don't you nimrods tell us what Dorian actually used......since you seem to know so damn much.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2012, 12:15:43 PM »
Why don't you nimrods tell us what Dorian actually used......since you seem to know so damn much.

Tell us what you used and we'll multiply it by two as he's twice your size.

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2012, 12:20:16 PM »

If someone prep's pro bodybuilders, that's great and obviously they have some knowledge, but that still doesn't mean they know what Dorian took, or what pro x took unless they were the one that prepped them and even then it's not for sure.   I guess that is the part I just don't understand.   Dorian's, other pro cycles have been on the net for a long time ranging from small to so large they make you laugh.   Dorian could have taken 20 grams a week, or a couple grams a week, or something in between.  Point is its all speculation.  

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2012, 12:25:15 PM »

Haha, the gurl doing the interview is so cute, she doesn't know a thing about drugs  :-*

want to give her sum' testo straight from pipe.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2012, 12:28:32 PM »
Tell us what you used and we'll multiply it by two as he's twice your size.
really......

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2012, 12:30:07 PM »
The Dante-esque bullshit is actually worse than straight up denial - I'd rather yates just dodged the question than picking what he probably thinks is a safe number for a regular trainer.

These guys will always lie in interviews because they never know who might be reading it - but the only one I ever talked to about doses was very straight forward about 5+ grams a week and 30ius a day .. didnt ask about slin but I assume thats the same high level.

I do wonder where they got the hgh from in those days though, its not like the UK was prescribing it to AIDs patients the way the US does

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2012, 12:31:19 PM »
Most blokes around here still think yates developed those lats because he used large amounts of gear.......the guy knew his body and trained in the proper fashion.....sure he used gear.....but i'll bet he didn't use as much as many here would think.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2012, 12:43:09 PM »
Most blokes around here still think yates developed those lats because he used large amounts of gear.......the guy knew his body and trained in the proper fashion.....sure he used gear.....but i'll bet he didn't use as much as many here would think.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa .....great post dude  ;D

oh wait, you're serious  ?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2012, 01:24:20 PM »

If someone prep's pro bodybuilders, that's great and obviously they have some knowledge, but that still doesn't mean they know what Dorian took, or what pro x took unless they were the one that prepped them and even then it's not for sure.   I guess that is the part I just don't understand.   Dorian's, other pro cycles have been on the net for a long time ranging from small to so large they make you laugh.   Dorian could have taken 20 grams a week, or a couple grams a week, or something in between.  Point is its all speculation.  
Cut the bull shit bro, of course no one knows what he took exactly, we are not God, but anyone with a brain or an IQ above 50 knows that he was on the absolute maximum his body could handle. Champions in every field leave no stone unturned bro, there is no room for that at that level. 6 billion people on this planet the top guys in every field have top notch genetics for that field. There is no room for error or your first place will slip away.

What you are saying is equivalent to saying may Micheal Phelps trained 20 min a day for all his gold metals or maybe he trained the maximum you can train. Well obviously he trained the maximum, but I am just speculating right?

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2012, 01:28:33 PM »
Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa .....great post dude  ;D

oh wait, you're serious  ?
Groink......have you ever done anything in life.....other than act like a complete smart ass and know it all????

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2012, 01:31:01 PM »
Wow, who let out all the delusional dipshits?
The man was 5'10.5 260lbs at 3-4% bodyfat and over 300lbs offseason
Of course he was fucking drug monster at some point. You have to be.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2012, 01:33:56 PM »
I don't know why people are so amazed at jabbing every 2 hrs, you have gym rats using GHRP peps jabbing these between 3-5 times a day, not including their GH and AAS jabs.

Don't think it's hard to believe that someone whose living is made out of being as big and lean as poss would jab 5 or 6 times day.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2012, 02:36:26 PM »
1g test 400mg deca 8iu grade HGH, plus insulin along with consistent training and eating, if you cant hit 300lb off season shape, go bowling  ;D

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2012, 02:50:44 PM »
1g test 400mg deca 8iu grade HGH, plus insulin along with consistent training and eating, if you cant hit 300lb off season shape, go bowling  ;D
[/quote

Only the guys who rinse their beef, lift progressively heavy in a rest pause fashion, do extreme stretches after each set, eat 5000 calories a day, 1000 grams of protein with a carb cut off are the ones who can maintain 300 lbs on 250 mg test.

If your not doing the above you're not dedicated enough to be taking steroids anyway.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2012, 02:52:28 PM »
I have a friend who is hooked on Oxy's. Sometimes he'll tell me that he only uses on the weekends. Other times he'll tell me that he's been using everyday for the past 5 years. Other times he'll tell me he's been clean for months. Bottom line people, drug addicts, regardless of the drugs being used are filthy liars.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2012, 02:54:35 PM »
Whatever dosing Dorian is admitting to, cut it in half, then double it and double it again or three times and you will be closer to the truth.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2012, 03:05:49 PM »
I have a friend who is hooked on Oxy's. Sometimes he'll tell me that he only uses on the weekends. Other times he'll tell me that he's been using everyday for the past 5 years. Other times he'll tell me he's been clean for months. Bottom line people, drug addicts, regardless of the drugs being used are filthy liars.

As a former addict, we are EXPERTS at lying, cheating and stealing. When i was at my WORST, i could lie to you and not blink! I would believe my lies! LOL

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2012, 03:25:33 PM »
                Is it wrong i just skip and read what "Disgusted" says...... (man you got a great "guru" who  posts on get-big/prepped pros but you chose 2 ignore him?!?!!?)    hmmmm  

Thank Mike seriously. I've never tried to BS anyone on here. One of my pet peeves though is when these guys lie. I would have ZERO problem if Dorian or Ronnie or any of these guys claimed natural. I have no problem if these guys don't want to admit to illegal drug us but once you do why lie? Back in the late 90's I knew a guy in the UK who knew Dorians GH supplier. Don't ask me how but I did. We talked about how Dorian was buying the GH "pen" that came with 30 iu's in them. Once they were reconsituted you had 24 hours to use them. He said that Dorian would use 15 iu's in the morning and the other at nite. Now, he could have said the next day as this was a long time ago but I'm pretty sure he said morning and nite.

When Dorian guest posed in Pittsburgh back in the late 90's I remember talking to an IFBB judge who said that Dorian didn't like using slin because he felt tired all the time. This is the extent of what I know about Dorian as far as I can remember. Some will say that only he knows what he took and to a degree this is true but he had to buy stuff from somewhere so someone has a reasonable degree of knowledge as to what he took. I for the life of me can't believe how some here don't think that he used all the other goodies that the rest were and are using.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2012, 08:17:08 PM »
30iu pen in mid to early 90s, in the UK, no way. Dorians supplier was basically everyone of notes supplier, I can remember the brand but most HGH was 8 to 10 Iu boxes, and if you could afford it you took a box a day, most people a box every 5 days due to expense. HGH use and abuse increased as the expense came down over the late 90s and more so now, they all look like shit except for the genetically gifted few.

As for the other bullshit in this thread an amp every few hrs, please. Leroys aunties cousins sisters boyfriend said so.

Dorian was an anapolan man and yes pre contest he hammered it, but off season, he didnt take much more than what he says he did, hes not a bullshitter. Christ the man is just under 240 on TRT, no one denies that his mgs precontest would have been a lot higher, but off season you dont need grams and grams.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2012, 08:51:55 PM »
Dorian rules! Not saying he was better than Ronnie on stage, but just plain like this guy.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2012, 08:54:41 PM »
30iu pen in mid to early 90s, in the UK, no way. Dorians supplier was basically everyone of notes supplier, I can remember the brand but most HGH was 8 to 10 Iu boxes, and if you could afford it you took a box a day, most people a box every 5 days due to expense. HGH use and abuse increased as the expense came down over the late 90s and more so now, they all look like shit except for the genetically gifted few.

As for the other bullshit in this thread an amp every few hrs, please. Leroys aunties cousins sisters boyfriend said so.

Dorian was an anapolan man and yes pre contest he hammered it, but off season, he didnt take much more than what he says he did, hes not a bullshitter. Christ the man is just under 240 on TRT, no one denies that his mgs precontest would have been a lot higher, but off season you dont need grams and grams.

You obviously have not been around if you haven't heard of the GH pens. I don't give a rats ass about what you think Dorian took in the offseason. Dorian built his muscle with grams of drugs period and to say he was an Anapolin man well, he was an everything man.  Combined with his work ethic and response to drugs you had a multiple Olympia winner.