Author Topic: Dorian yates claims 1g of test and 400mg deca per week and no gh  (Read 12772 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: Dorian yates claims 1g of test and 400mg deca per week and no gh
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2012, 09:14:53 PM »
At some point the drug claims become a little unreasonable. 1 gram of injections a day? 30 IU GH a day? Really? Sounds kinda pricey.

I think if we were to approach the problem like an economist and figure how much drugs could the average pro use, based on likely income...kind of a "Freakonomics" thought exercise. Probably the truth would be somewhere in between the fan boys and the hard core cynics.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2012, 09:25:42 PM »
Thank Mike seriously. I've never tried to BS anyone on here. One of my pet peeves though is when these guys lie. I would have ZERO problem if Dorian or Ronnie or any of these guys claimed natural. I have no problem if these guys don't want to admit to illegal drug us but once you do why lie? Back in the late 90's I knew a guy in the UK who knew Dorians GH supplier. Don't ask me how but I did. We talked about how Dorian was buying the GH "pen" that came with 30 iu's in them. Once they were reconsituted you had 24 hours to use them. He said that Dorian would use 15 iu's in the morning and the other at nite. Now, he could have said the next day as this was a long time ago but I'm pretty sure he said morning and nite.

When Dorian guest posed in Pittsburgh back in the late 90's I remember talking to an IFBB judge who said that Dorian didn't like using slin because he felt tired all the time. This is the extent of what I know about Dorian as far as I can remember. Some will say that only he knows what he took and to a degree this is true but he had to buy stuff from somewhere so someone has a reasonable degree of knowledge as to what he took. I for the life of me can't believe how some here don't think that he used all the other goodies that the rest were and are using.

This isn't the first time I have heard this either about the GH. Pretty sure Paul Borreson said something very similar about Dorian in one of his books.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2012, 10:06:15 PM »
At some point the drug claims become a little unreasonable. 1 gram of injections a day? 30 IU GH a day? Really? Sounds kinda pricey.

I think if we were to approach the problem like an economist and figure how much drugs could the average pro use, based on likely income...kind of a "Freakonomics" thought exercise. Probably the truth would be somewhere in between the fan boys and the hard core cynics.

A good friend of mine ran 800 mgs daily for years. Another friend was running 20 to 30 ius GH for a while. He would take breaks when he had to mainly for finanacial reasons. He also mentioned to me he had bone pain at that dosage for the first couple weeks.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2012, 12:36:02 AM »

You're joking right? a gram a day and 30iu is less then 400 dollars a week, ya real pricey for Mr. Olympia.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #79 on: December 12, 2012, 12:51:40 PM »
i thought some of you fellas were playing along, but some of you honestly believe this shite?

my training partner from a few year back got an off season cycle off a multiple mr universe, this kid was just getting his feet on the competitive ladder...  i cant remember the exact thing, but what stood out was 2 amps of sus per day + others

now if this top universe winner from the same era as mr yates perscribed that for a non pro.... come on brothers, fucking wake up

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2013, 02:08:40 PM »
A good friend of mine ran 800 mgs daily for years. Another friend was running 20 to 30 ius GH for a while. He would take breaks when he had to mainly for finanacial reasons. He also mentioned to me he had bone pain at that dosage for the first couple weeks.
so what did he run at 800mg and day and how awesome did he look in da end  ? :)

sancho ed

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2013, 04:17:54 PM »
thats where you guys are wrong...what he was meaning to say is that is what he is currently on as hrt!  ::)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2013, 04:22:30 PM »
  I know so many in L.A. that took 18 i.u. of Sero daily.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2013, 04:27:39 PM »
Thank Mike seriously. I've never tried to BS anyone on here. One of my pet peeves though is when these guys lie. I would have ZERO problem if Dorian or Ronnie or any of these guys claimed natural. I have no problem if these guys don't want to admit to illegal drug us but once you do why lie? Back in the late 90's I knew a guy in the UK who knew Dorians GH supplier. Don't ask me how but I did. We talked about how Dorian was buying the GH "pen" that came with 30 iu's in them. Once they were reconsituted you had 24 hours to use them. He said that Dorian would use 15 iu's in the morning and the other at nite. Now, he could have said the next day as this was a long time ago but I'm pretty sure he said morning and nite.

When Dorian guest posed in Pittsburgh back in the late 90's I remember talking to an IFBB judge who said that Dorian didn't like using slin because he felt tired all the time. This is the extent of what I know about Dorian as far as I can remember. Some will say that only he knows what he took and to a degree this is true but he had to buy stuff from somewhere so someone has a reasonable degree of knowledge as to what he took. I for the life of me can't believe how some here don't think that he used all the other goodies that the rest were and are using.

Hasn't it been said that Haney quit in his early 30's because he couldn't believe the doses guys like Dorian were using?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2013, 04:30:04 PM »

People at the top have sponsors and side deals and cronies who just want to hang out with them.

sceagacros

• Getbig III
  • Happy holidays, have you considered suicide?
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2013, 10:00:04 PM »
Why is Dorian using a phoney Russian accent in the video - thats just weird...  and of course hes lying.