Author Topic: If More Women Asked Men to Marry Them...  (Read 1765 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
If More Women Asked Men to Marry Them...
« on: December 10, 2012, 02:45:34 PM »

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: If More Women Asked Men to Marry Them...
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 03:46:42 PM »
Fair enough. Why would a guy propose? Too much to lose. I didn't see any weak guys in those comments, the women are the ones with the use by date they should do something. Dropping hints or even tearing the guy down a bit so he feels like he can't do better (i've had this but i was clearly the hotter party and going out for personality/brains making it up so i just went fuck it) is fucked.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 03:55:54 PM »
Fair enough. Why would a guy propose? Too much to lose. I didn't see any weak guys in those comments, the women are the ones with the use by date they should do something. Dropping hints or even tearing the guy down a bit so he feels like he can't do better (i've had this but i was clearly the hotter party and going out for personality/brains making it up so i just went fuck it) is fucked.
no, I just said that about the men to get y'all to read  ;D

But, there was a dude whose wife proposed and gave him a watch.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 04:00:10 PM »
no, I just said that about the men to get y'all to read  ;D

But, there was a dude whose wife proposed and gave him a watch.

Makes him more of a man. Let her buy a watch inbetween making sammwiches

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 04:05:20 PM »
I actually don't have a problem with this. The marriage is a business arrangement, and both parties should feel responsible for sharing the burden.

The male, today, has the most to lose given the favoritism in the legal system for women during divorce.

No one should take marriage lightly. It's a business arrangement sprinkled with feelings of love that will hopefully grow over the years. But for many, it doesn't. It just sours.

So men should be picky. They should let women know they're picky. And if that forces women to chase them, so be it. Men should not be so desperate to shack up with a woman, particularly when there are internet women and even real women who, for a price, can satisfy the more basal desires of any man. And for companionship in a fraternal way, men get along with other men better than they do women.

A married man (to the right woman) can go farther than a single man in life. But there's no doubt...the deck is stacked against men.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 06:58:55 PM »
This is female entitlement. It should be stopped.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 07:05:06 PM »
I actually don't have a problem with this. The marriage is a business arrangement, and both parties should feel responsible for sharing the burden.

The male, today, has the most to lose given the favoritism in the legal system for women during divorce.

No one should take marriage lightly. It's a business arrangement sprinkled with feelings of love that will hopefully grow over the years. But for many, it doesn't. It just sours.

So men should be picky. They should let women know they're picky. And if that forces women to chase them, so be it. Men should not be so desperate to shack up with a woman, particularly when there are internet women and even real women who, for a price, can satisfy the more basal desires of any man. And for companionship in a fraternal way, men get along with other men better than they do women.

A married man (to the right woman) can go farther than a single man in life. But there's no doubt...the deck is stacked against men.

Good post!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 07:28:36 PM »
Throw in a good global recession where men and women lose their jobs, where money,housing, security is lacking for everyone, and you ll see women need men to get the food on the table and protect them again. Women study and earn money, dont need men anymore, want to raise kids alone and fuck them up... they end homosexual or borderline autistic...
All of this is only a result of our modern society. I m more concerned about the fact that as people get richer and a more confortable life, they dont want to reproduce anymore and as a result are replaced by people from the third world who breed like cockroaches precisely because the want to outnumber the old white man and take everything he built. Whatever the way you look at it all of this is going to end very badly. Now that more and more single mothers are losing their jobs and security they need to find a new male to protect them and their offspeings, fact is when shit hits the fan only the most stable strongest, patriarcal families will survive when single moms/fathers will have a tough time surviving alone. They ll prolly attempt to create new families, new families ridden with past sins and instabilities. So many kids with no fathers, fuecked up moms and grandparents only caring about their money, raised by nannies, tv, abanonned in gigantic "day care" centers where they get destroyed psychologically from the very beginning... The only healthy way of living is the christian way of life even in 2013 it will still be the same, father works,woman takes care of home and kids. Everything else is just garbage/trainwrecks waiting to happen.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 07:30:37 PM »
throw in a good global recession where men and women lose their jobs, where money,housing, security is lacking for everyone, and you ll see women need men to get the food on the table and protect them again. All of this is only a result of our modern society. I m more concerned about the fact that as people get richer and a more confortable life, they dont want to reproduce anymore and as a result are replaced by people from the third world who breed like cockroaches precisely because the want to outnumber the old white man and take everything he built. Whatever the way you look at it all of this is going to end very badly.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 04:01:20 AM »
Throw in a good global recession where men and women lose their jobs, where money,housing, security is lacking for everyone, and you ll see women need men to get the food on the table and protect them again. Women study and earn money, dont need men anymore, want to raise kids alone and fuck them up... they end homosexual or borderline autistic...
All of this is only a result of our modern society. I m more concerned about the fact that as people get richer and a more confortable life, they dont want to reproduce anymore and as a result are replaced by people from the third world who breed like cockroaches precisely because the want to outnumber the old white man and take everything he built. Whatever the way you look at it all of this is going to end very badly. Now that more and more single mothers are losing their jobs and security they need to find a new male to protect them and their offspeings, fact is when shit hits the fan only the most stable strongest, patriarcal families will survive when single moms/fathers will have a tough time surviving alone. They ll prolly attempt to create new families, new families ridden with past sins and instabilities. So many kids with no fathers, fuecked up moms and grandparents only caring about their money, raised by nannies, tv, abanonned in gigantic "day care" centers where they get destroyed psychologically from the very beginning... The only healthy way of living is the christian way of life even in 2013 it will still be the same, father works,woman takes care of home and kids. Everything else is just garbage/trainwrecks waiting to happen.

This post is fantastic. Gotta give props when it's due especially to you.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 04:18:06 AM »

Yep, good post indeed. Things is men should be extra careful. And the more successful you are, the more careful you should be. Pretty much everything is flawed in our societies nowadays. Even if you're not being a selfish prick yourself, you should be aware that most women have grown to be extra selfish. Most men are still somehow intrigued by women and educated to consider women as otherworldly creatures (beyond all the macho bravado and most of the time coming from the toughest acting guys)  while women's interest for men lies in what men can provide and not what they are.

MikMaq

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 04:18:34 AM »
Marriage is fucking stupid end of thread. For something that has almost little to no tangible benefit, it sure as hell has a lot of consequence.

Anyone getting married in this day and age, has some serious problems in their life choices, or is owned by a woman, it's one or the other.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 04:19:29 AM »
ppl...

asking a women to marry is just a trick to bed them easier and quicker, its not supposed to be menat seriously

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 04:30:51 AM »
post is magik approved

many a life has been nuked by marriage

there is no advantage to the man

it is basically to make the woman feel more secure

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 04:35:37 AM »
Lots of replies based on the last unsuccessful 30 years, of a 6000 year old successful institution in this thread oh brother.

MikMaq

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 04:36:10 AM »
post is magik approved

many a life has been nuked by marriage

there is no advantage to the man

it is basically to make the woman feel more secure
Yeah and that feeling of security is usually the recipe for both parties giving up on being a descent person. People just use it as an excuse to lazy and resentful, it's like a salary cap or something on how good your life can be.

Anyhow marriage was for children, and that turns out to be a stupid idea.

As theirs no real benefit to the child.

MikMaq

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 04:37:10 AM »
Lots of replies based on the last unsuccessful 30 years, of a 6000 year old successful institution in this thread oh brother.
That's because on average one of you would of been dead by 40.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 04:44:12 AM »
That's because on average one of you would of been dead by 40.

Yes that explains it.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 04:52:01 AM »
nono, im serious.

why would you want to marry, its just a paper.

its 2012, the women are egomaniacs and want to enjoy life instead of raising kids and cooking.

That wasn't my point. I'm no Don Juan but I've fucked my share of women and not once did I have to get to the point of proposing to get a woman to exchange body fluids. Well, I was a one night stand type of guy I guess so I would have looked like a lunatic if I had proposed between the 2nd and that killer 3rd Martini.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 05:00:57 AM »
it depends on the type.

different types need different treatment 8)

Well, that type i s definitely too high maintenance for my taste (and abilities). Would love to hear the dialogue:

He: Will you marry me?

Her: Sure. Show me the ring!

Him: Can I show you my penis first?

Her: No, I want to see the ring. Which church BTW?

Him: I'll tell you if you touch the tip of my dick.

And so on and so on.......

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, 08:25:12 AM »

im going 2nd that.good post uberman.good points.