Author Topic: Lets play guess the race  (Read 2763 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Lets play guess the race
« on: December 11, 2012, 06:19:00 AM »
A Portland woman says she was scared for her life when an 11-year-old boy and a 7-year-old boy pointed a gun at her and demanded her truck, her phone and her money.

It happened at about noon on Saturday in the parking lot of the Freedom Foursquare Church at 16000 SE Alder St.

Amy Garrett, 22, said she was sitting in her truck, waiting for her parents who were inside the church, when a 7-year-old boy and 11-year-old boy walked up to her.

Garrett said the boys demanded her truck and the 7-year-old told the older boy to "show her your piece." She said the older boy lifted up his shirt and flashed a handgun.

When Garrett refused to give up her truck, she said the boys demanded her cell phone and cash. She said they told her they were going to shoot her if she didn't give them something.

"They pulled out the bullets and that's when I realized it was actually real," said Garrett. "He said it was cocked and fully loaded and ready to go and he was telling me he was going to blow my brains out."

Garrett drove away and called 911. As she was pulling away, she saw the older boy take out the gun.

"I was afraid that when I drove away he was going to shoot my tires or shoot my window or something," said Garrett. "I didn't think I was very safe. I didn't think I was going come out alive. Then I saw the cops."

Police quickly found the boys near the church and told the 11-year-old to keep his hands out of his pockets. Officers said the boy reached in his pocket anyway. An officer grabbed his arms and reportedly found a cocked and loaded .22 caliber handgun in his pocket.

Because of the ages of the suspects, the boys could not be taken to the Donald E. Long Juvenile Detention Home. They were both placed into the custody of their families. Police said by law they can't arrest a child under the age of 12.

"It makes me really upset that they can't do anything about the kids," said Garrett. "I think that, no matter what the age, they're dangerous."

A police spokesman said when the 11-year-old was taken to his parents' house, he took off running. Police were able to quickly catch him again and brought him back to his parents.

"I just pray for them. I feel like there's hope and everyone can be saved. I hope that this is a wake-up call that this is the wrong path to go down," said Garrett.

The case was handed over to the Juvenile Court. Detectives are investigating how the 11-year-old boy got the gun.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Re: Lets play guess the race
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 06:28:08 AM »
wow

fucking nuts

I wonder what total cost of prison and crime for homies is each year

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 07:26:30 AM »
hasidics  ???

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 07:29:01 AM »
definitely pennsylvania dutch.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 07:54:17 AM »
The 11 year old is damaged goods, but there is still hope for the 7 year old. Damn shame their parents are such shitbags.  :-\

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 10:19:40 AM »
The 11 year old took off running when he got to the house because he knew he was about to get his ass beat for not showing up with the truck
l

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 10:25:03 AM »
The 11 year old is damaged goods, but there is still hope for the 7 year old. Damn shame their parents are such shitbags.  :-\

There it is there. At age 11 this 'kid' is doomed to lead a shit life. Throw him to the hyenas. But the real fault lies with the parents

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 02:05:17 PM »
great thread
post count +1
u the man

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 02:08:22 PM »
No such thing as race dude. It's a social construct. We're all the same.  ;D
T

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 02:10:19 PM »
No such thing as race dude. It's a social construct. We're all the same.  ;D

Sure we are :D

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 02:11:41 PM »

They just need love and proper upbringing and they will be the future Nobel prize winners
T

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 02:16:25 PM »
looks like john

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 02:37:15 PM »
Execute the little fuckers.

Sever their heads and put it on display for others trying to pull such antics.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 05:00:15 PM »
Thread backfire, just found out they are white. Father was just arrested.

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 05:01:55 PM »

Eh..

The fact that everyone thought they were black say enough
T

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 05:02:23 PM »

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 05:05:30 PM »
Black, white, yellow or blue - they are still scum of the earth.

Where is Hitler when you need him?

Such scum should be eliminated from the face of the earth early as possible.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 05:09:50 PM »
They aren't the scum, the parents are. Kids that young don't know shit. Theu think the Expendables is real life.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 06:07:30 PM »

I swear, the property value of my house just dropped a few percent just looking at that picture.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, 06:13:31 PM »
They aren't the scum, the parents are. Kids that young don't know shit. Theu think the Expendables is real life.

In that case, slaughter the parents alongside the kids with a Mexican neck tie.

P.S. We were all kids at one time or another - a certain element of common sense goes a long way.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2012, 06:20:25 PM »
They can run fast.

HavoX

• Getbig IV
  • Shamed by thunderdome
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2012, 06:33:38 PM »
A Portland woman says she was scared for her life when an 11-year-old boy and a 7-year-old boy pointed a gun at her and demanded her truck, her phone and her money.

It happened at about noon on Saturday in the parking lot of the Freedom Foursquare Church at 16000 SE Alder St.

Amy Garrett, 22, said she was sitting in her truck, waiting for her parents who were inside the church, when a 7-year-old boy and 11-year-old boy walked up to her.

Garrett said the boys demanded her truck and the 7-year-old told the older boy to "show her your piece." She said the older boy lifted up his shirt and flashed a handgun.

When Garrett refused to give up her truck, she said the boys demanded her cell phone and cash. She said they told her they were going to shoot her if she didn't give them something.

"They pulled out the bullets and that's when I realized it was actually real," said Garrett. "He said it was cocked and fully loaded and ready to go and he was telling me he was going to blow my brains out."

Garrett drove away and called 911. As she was pulling away, she saw the older boy take out the gun.

"I was afraid that when I drove away he was going to shoot my tires or shoot my window or something," said Garrett. "I didn't think I was very safe. I didn't think I was going come out alive. Then I saw the cops."

Police quickly found the boys near the church and told the 11-year-old to keep his hands out of his pockets. Officers said the boy reached in his pocket anyway. An officer grabbed his arms and reportedly found a cocked and loaded .22 caliber handgun in his pocket.

Because of the ages of the suspects, the boys could not be taken to the Donald E. Long Juvenile Detention Home. They were both placed into the custody of their families. Police said by law they can't arrest a child under the age of 12.

"It makes me really upset that they can't do anything about the kids," said Garrett. "I think that, no matter what the age, they're dangerous."

A police spokesman said when the 11-year-old was taken to his parents' house, he took off running. Police were able to quickly catch him again and brought him back to his parents.

"I just pray for them. I feel like there's hope and everyone can be saved. I hope that this is a wake-up call that this is the wrong path to go down," said Garrett.

The case was handed over to the Juvenile Court. Detectives are investigating how the 11-year-old boy got the gun.

Caught in foot race, not black

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2012, 06:36:27 PM »
Caught in foot race, not black

solid reasoning, sherlock.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2012, 06:42:51 PM »
Uzbekistanian? 
A