Author Topic: Dorian Yates Drug Usage  (Read 30393 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Dorian Yates Drug Usage
« on: December 11, 2012, 12:31:34 PM »
I was intrigued by the thread about Dorian Yates' drug use. What intrigued me the most is that people actually believed the claim of about 1.5 grams of steroids to build his physique. I have interacted with Dorian a few times in passing, but we have never talked much about drug use so I called up a friend of mine who was friends with Dorian's trainer partner in Blood and Guts (Leroy i think his name was). I asked him if he had any idea of what Dorian was taking around the time he was competing at the Olympia. Most of this was based on what he remembered him and Leroy (again, I think this was his name) talking about...

offseason 3-4 grams of testosterone, a gram or so of deca, "insane amounts of oral steroids" (i am not sure what dosages this refers to but this is a quote).

Pre contest "every 2-3 hours 1 amp of parabolan 1 amp of winstrol 1 amp primo 1 amp masteron"

When i asked him about GH he said Dorian experimented with a number of methods of using GH..."intravenous GH numerous tons of times per day in very small doses, waking up 3-4 times per night to IV it, using it intramuscular in large doses, using it sub-q in small doses throughout the day, every possible combination Dorian tried..." When I asked about overall amount of GH he said he "Wasnt sure the total amount but definitely over 20" because he specifically remembered a time Dorian stayed with him and there was "always about 2-3 empty vials of GH lying around at the end of each day"

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: Dorian Yates Drug Usage
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 12:33:27 PM »

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 12:33:52 PM »
I was intrigued by the thread about Dorian Yates' drug use. What intrigued me the most is that people actually believed the claim of about 1.5 grams of steroids to build his physique. I have interacted with Dorian a few times in passing, but we have never talked much about drug use so I called up a friend of mine who was friends with Dorian's trainer partner in Blood and Guts (Leroy i think his name was). I asked him if he had any idea of what Dorian was taking around the time he was competing at the Olympia. Most of this was based on what he remembered him and Leroy (again, I think this was his name) talking about...

offseason 3-4 grams of testosterone, a gram or so of deca, "insane amounts of oral steroids" (i am not sure what dosages this refers to but this is a quote).

Pre contest "every 2-3 hours 1 amp of parabolan 1 amp of winstrol 1 amp primo 1 amp masteron"

When i asked him about GH he said Dorian experimented with a number of methods of using GH..."intravenous GH numerous tons of times per day in very small doses, waking up 3-4 times per night to IV it, using it intramuscular in large doses, using it sub-q in small doses throughout the day, every possible combination Dorian tried..." When I asked about overall amount of GH he said he "Wasnt sure the total amount but definitely over 20" because he specifically remembered a time Dorian stayed with him and there was "always about 2-3 empty vials of GH lying around at the end of each day"
EVERY 2-3 HOURS???????

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 12:35:55 PM »
sounds llike a regular pin cushion

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 12:45:12 PM »
Cool Story bro  ::)

we already have a GH15

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 12:47:35 PM »
Actually, part of what seemed to be muscle mass was a reaction to the pinning.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2012, 12:47:59 PM »
Cool Story bro  ::)

we already have a GH15

:D

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2012, 12:58:33 PM »
It's funny that Dorian gets labeled as a heavy user just because he was so dominant.  He was the most rational bodybuilder of all time, why wouldn't he handle his useage the same way?  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2012, 01:03:55 PM »
It's funny that Dorian gets labeled as a heavy user just because he was so dominant.  He was the most rational bodybuilder of all time, why wouldn't he handle his useage the same way?  

Nobody knows except him.

that being said, I'll use my common sense and not believe that the biggest, hardest bodybuilder to ever walk the planet accomplished it by using half of what every other guy took. Use your head

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2012, 01:05:27 PM »
LOL Awesome, every 2-3 hours.  INSANE. Thanks as always BFG, What about slin?  You can tell he used it in 97 cause his physique was different and although hard as nails he didn't have the separation he had previously.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2012, 01:05:39 PM »
a friend of a friends friend told me blabla ::)

yeah right injections every 2 hours, totally makes sense, why not use more at once

Lets say you are using 200mg tren 200mg masteron 200mg primo 300mg winstrol everyday...a common pre contest protocol for most top guys. You would inject 9cc's at one time?

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2012, 01:06:17 PM »

Probably the reason why he used a lot. Yates was one of the first and most enduring mass monsters. Knowing that he didn't pull a Benazziza or a Munster, it just means he knew a bit better what he was doing, not that he was doing less.

nicholaswragg

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2012, 01:10:29 PM »

offseason 3-4 grams of testosterone, a gram or so of deca, "insane amounts of oral steroids" (i am not sure what dosages this refers to but this is a quote). www.world-pharma.org

pure bulshit! not true,NEVER!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2012, 01:18:06 PM »
Lets say you are using 200mg tren 200mg masteron 200mg primo 300mg winstrol everyday...a common pre contest protocol for most top guys. You would inject 9cc's at one time?

why wouldn't you just not even bother with the whole "offseason bulk up"?

just take that shit starting 16 weeks out and you will look exactly the same. they just diet off the bulk anyway, why even have it?

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2012, 01:25:10 PM »
Probably the reason why he used a lot. Yates was one of the first and most enduring mass monsters. Knowing that he didn't pull a Benazziza or a Munster, it just means he knew a bit better what he was doing, not that he was doing less.

Haney was a mass monster in his time.  Is he assumed to have used more than everyone else?  You have to hit the genetic lottery to look like Haney or Yates.  That's why no one else was catching them, no matter what they took. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2012, 01:40:05 PM »
Haney was a mass monster in his time.  Is he assumed to have used more than everyone else?  You have to hit the genetic lottery to look like Haney or Yates.  That's why no one else was catching them, no matter what they took. 

Nasser, Dillet, JP Fux were all actually bigger than Dorian, so i guess they took even less, huh?  ::)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2012, 01:41:10 PM »

In his time says it all. Haney vs Dorian 91: Haney wins by a small margin, Dorian winning the muscularity round. ´92 Dorian looks pretty much the same, a bit sharper. And how do you explain Dorian ´93 then? The metamorphosis is probably due to a change in diet, right?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2012, 01:44:04 PM »
LOL MB getting destroyed with logic bombs.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2012, 01:44:25 PM »
In his time says it all. Haney vs Dorian 91: Haney wins by a small margin, Dorian winning the muscularity round. ´92 Dorian looks pretty much the same, a bit sharper. And how do you explain Dorian ´93 then? The metamorphosis is probably due to a change in diet, right?

We are dealing with a Dorian fanboy here, logic and reason are irrelevant. like when you talk to a girl.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2012, 01:50:46 PM »
We are dealing with a Dorian fanboy here, logic and reason are irrelevant. like when you talk to a girl.

Your original point that only he knows is correct.  I just find it funny that the biggest guy is assumed to be the biggest user.  According to that logic, the smallest guy is the smallest user, and we know that's not always the case. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2012, 01:52:56 PM »
Your original point that only he knows is correct.  I just find it funny that the biggest guy is assumed to be the biggest user.  According to that logic, the smallest guy is the smallest user, and we know that's not always the case. 

You got destroyed and now your backing down.  We all see it. LOL at the thought Dorian wasn't a drug monster in anyones world.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2012, 01:56:56 PM »
You got destroyed and now your backing down.  We all see it. LOL at the thought Dorian wasn't a drug monster in anyones world.

Backing down?  No.  If I had to bet, his use was in line with his competition.  No one really knows, just a lot of speculation. 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2012, 01:58:45 PM »

No we don't..we don't "know" anything when it comes to other people's dosages. but common sense dictates that the  second best Bodybulider ever didn't get that way by using low doses in a sport that is 1000% reliant on drugs. At that level these guys have blown past their genetic limits 40 pounds ago, it's chemical warfare.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2012, 01:59:49 PM »
Backing down?  No.  If I had to bet, his use was in line with his competition.  No one really knows, just a lot of speculation. 

In line with competition = Drug monster. I'm not trying to be a dick but are you new to the bodybuilding scene?

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2012, 02:11:13 PM »
niggs u my wigger