Author Topic: Dorian Yates Drug Usage  (Read 30520 times)

whitewidow

Re: Dorian Yates Drug Usage
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2013, 03:24:27 AM »
either a- black drug dealer "flossin" on the internet

or - a used car dealer "flossin" on the internet

or - a dumbass who uses google images

... hell, i can have my lawyer send me a few camera phone pics of $200k cash sitting on the floor of his office and pass it off as my own.

except I can prove it is mine. look at the table in the 2 pictures. I also have pictures with my screenname by the same shoebox on the same table. It is not like it is a million bucks. But def no junkie would have cash like me.

whitewidow

« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2013, 03:29:51 AM »
define pin cushion  ::)

someone who at least does 40 shots of AAS/HGH/Slin a week. wich is pretty much every Ifbb pro

whitewidow

« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2013, 03:31:15 AM »
Do i see a 20 Euros bill in the bottom?

No euro bills.

whitewidow

« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2013, 03:38:02 AM »
I'm curious what handles did you used to post under back in the 90's

Me too! why would you change your handle?Hell if you posted since the 90's you would have 15,000 posts obviously a gimmick account or he got to drunk and forgot his password and had to start a new account or he scammed somebody in the steroid section to buy his booze and had to start a new account.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2013, 04:05:56 AM »
Just because you are prescribed something doesn't mean you're not a junkie.
Let's see, Oxycontin, called 'Hillbilly Heroin', right? whitewidow said he was cut off his
supply and went to heroin for a while. So same thing basically. Xanax, potentially lethal detox,
almost impossible to kick once you're really addicted, same as the Oxycontin/Heroin.
whitewidow sort of took responsibility for the addiction in one of the PM's pellius posted, saying
it was he who asked for the prescription.

Being hooked on these 2 things is a nightmare I'm sure. Legit need or not, it's probably not much
fun being hopelessly addicted.

whitewidow

« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2013, 04:38:16 AM »
Just because you are prescribed something doesn't mean you're not a junkie.
Let's see, Oxycontin, called 'Hillbilly Heroin', right? whitewidow said he was cut off his
supply and went to heroin for a while. So same thing basically. Xanax, potentially lethal detox,
almost impossible to kick once you're really addicted, same as the Oxycontin/Heroin.
whitewidow sort of took responsibility for the addiction in one of the PM's pellius posted, saying
it was he who asked for the prescription.

Being hooked on these 2 things is a nightmare I'm sure. Legit need or not, it's probably not much
fun being hopelessly addicted.

well you cannot just wake-up and stop taking oxycontin after taking it for 4 years,same with xanax. Both meds you would have to taper off of. My quality of life is better on the meds then off the meds. I have degnerative disc disease and a fracture in my spine from being hit by a drunk driver when I was driving one day. I don't take these meds for shits and giggles. I messed with some heroin when I was in thailand and on the east coast but it was super easy to kick because the oxycontin is actually stronger-IMO.

Hillbilly heroin is the 90's nickname for oxycontin! Now it is rish mans heroin. as a gram of oxycontin costs 600$ as a gram of mexican black tar sells for as low as
75$. a 80mg Oxycontin tab sells for 50$ on the average it would take 12.5 tbs to make a gram 12.50x 50$ a tab is over 600$ a gram. people pay for it because it is about 28% more pure then the best heroin in the whole usa.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2013, 10:59:32 AM »
I'm curious what handles did you used to post under back in the 90's

I'm...

InsulinShock
MisterGrim
realitycheque
cannonballdelts
Mr.Vega (on VariX)
Option2