Author Topic: Is Tom Brady The Best Football Player Ever?  (Read 78942 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Is Tom Brady The Best Football Player Ever?
« Reply #400 on: February 10, 2013, 06:31:59 PM »
grrrr

Watch out Groink, he might hear you.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #401 on: February 10, 2013, 06:54:06 PM »
Whores usually dont have opinions of their own, they usually repeat what they hear like parrots , Welker must of talked bout Ray Ray criminal past at home in multiple occasions

Nice classy whore right there. Fuck Brady.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #402 on: February 10, 2013, 07:03:00 PM »
yes, i like the fact that Welker went out and got himself an actual slut whore. he probably blows loads on her face and in her ass, while Brady the fucking fairy is walking Gisselle's dog around the block with a little plastic bag to pick up the poop

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #403 on: February 11, 2013, 07:40:47 AM »
Whores usually dont have opinions of their own, they usually repeat what they hear like parrots , Welker must of talked bout Ray Ray criminal past at home in multiple occasions

Not sure about her feet...would have to think before hitting :-\

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #404 on: February 11, 2013, 07:44:35 AM »
Yup.....not even top 5 QB after this season.  He'll never play in another Super Bowl...I've said it before.
You are nuts. What are we basing top 5 on? He always has top 5 numbers. I think Patriots win the last two superbowls if they had a healthy Gronk. I know that is a big "if".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: February 11, 2013, 07:51:10 AM »
You are nuts. What are we basing top 5 on? He always has top 5 numbers. I think Patriots win the last two superbowls if they had a healthy Gronk. I know that is a big "if".

basing it on heart and will to win.  Brady is a front runner...either his team rolls over you like a tank or he loses.  that's how it's been the last five years or so.  I knew from the second series of plays they were going to lose to the Ravens, and i'm not joking.  when things don't go bradys way he pouts and loses

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #406 on: February 11, 2013, 07:59:44 AM »
Not a Brady fan, but 3 superbowls, a couple MVPs, crazy stats all equals one of the best ever.  People hang off of Manning's nuts but he has 1 superbowl.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: February 11, 2013, 08:03:56 AM »
basing it on heart and will to win.  Brady is a front runner...either his team rolls over you like a tank or he loses.  that's how it's been the last five years or so.  I knew from the second series of plays they were going to lose to the Ravens, and i'm not joking.  when things don't go bradys way he pouts and loses
No, when we lost both Gronk and Talib, we were in trouble. Look at the game before Talib got hurt. The Ravens couldn't do shit through the air.  Nobody would have been able to cover Gronk either.  Us Patriots fans have a legit arguement when it comes to Gronkowski. He is one of (if not) the best tight ends in the league. If any team loses the number one guy at their position, it will impact the team tremendously.  Do the Ravens win without Boldin? I don't think so.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: February 11, 2013, 08:10:15 AM »
No, when we lost both Gronk and Talib, we were in trouble. Look at the game before Talib got hurt. The Ravens couldn't do shit through the air.  Nobody would have been able to cover Gronk either.  Us Patriots fans have a legit arguement when it comes to Gronkowski. He is one of (if not) the best tight ends in the league. If any team loses the number one guy at their position, it will impact the team tremendously.  Do the Ravens win without Boldin? I don't think so.

Ifs and buts dude.  what happened happened.

Pats have been putting up INSANE numbers without Gronk and Brady himself said so.

I said the same thing about Kwaleeb Faseem during the game, but the ravens lost guys too.  you can't say what would and would not have happened, it's silly.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #409 on: February 11, 2013, 08:17:02 AM »
I said the same thing about Kwaleeb Faseem during the game, but the ravens lost guys too.  you can't say what would and would not have happened, it's silly.

I agree completely.

If no MLB strike in 94, Showalter started Kamenecki in 95, Bernie got one hit in 97, and Rivera didn't have a throwing error in '01...the Yankees could have won 8 WS in a row......but they did not, so it's completely moot.

In pro sports, with the talent levels involved, there's always going to be one or two factors that can flip an outcome.   The trouble is, isolating this stuff ignores all the other things that happened on the other side that could've again flipped it the other way.
Y

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: February 11, 2013, 08:20:15 AM »
I agree completely.

If no MLB strike in 94, Showalter started Kamenecki in 95, Bernie got one hit in 97, and Rivera didn't have a throwing error in '01...the Yankees could have won 8 WS in a row......but they did not, so it's completely moot.

In pro sports, with the talent levels involved, there's always going to be one or two factors that can flip an outcome.   The trouble is, isolating this stuff ignores all the other things that happened on the other side that could've again flipped it the other way.

perfect post, couldn't have said it better

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: February 11, 2013, 08:22:34 AM »
I agree completely.

Yes, but we are talking about the best player at a position getting hurt.  Do the 49ers win without Rice?, Do the Cowboys win without Emmitt? Gronkowski is a game changer.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #412 on: February 11, 2013, 08:27:28 AM »
I agree completely.

Whoa, if 94 strike didn't happen, the Montreal Expos would have won it.  Pedro was a fucking monster and they had the best closer plus a ton of great hitters.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: February 11, 2013, 08:29:45 AM »
Whoa, if 94 strike didn't happen, the Montreal Expos would have won it.  Pedro was a fucking monster and they had the best closer plus a ton of great hitters.
Nice one Blanco. The Expos were loaded that year (Alou, Walker, Floyd, Galarraga etc...)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #414 on: February 11, 2013, 08:31:58 AM »
Yes, but we are talking about the best player at a position getting hurt.  Do the 49ers win without Rice?, Do the Cowboys win without Emmitt? Gronkowski is a game changer.

Patriots have won plenty of games without Gronkowski. he's always hurt.  that's the fact, great player, gets hurt...it is what it is.

again "if" my grandmother had balls, she'd be my grandfather

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #415 on: February 11, 2013, 08:34:35 AM »
Patriots have won plenty of games without Gronkowski. he's always hurt.  that's the fact, great player, gets hurt...it is what it is.

The Niners did win without Rice as well.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #416 on: February 11, 2013, 08:36:49 AM »

I agree Groink, but when you get into the playoffs, its a whole different game. If full strength, I stand by my Pats all day long. Injuries are apart of the game.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #417 on: February 11, 2013, 08:42:19 AM »
I agree Groink, but when you get into the playoffs, its a whole different game. If full strength, I stand by my Pats all day long. Injuries are apart of the game.

There have been many years where the Pats were running at full strength and they haven't made it.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: February 11, 2013, 08:45:56 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: February 11, 2013, 08:46:34 AM »
There have been many years where the Pats were running at full strength and they haven't made it.
Not the last two years. Gronk was worthless in both the superbowl, and out in the first quarer in this years AFC championship. He would have been the difference in both games.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #420 on: February 11, 2013, 08:48:51 AM »

That's why I said "Could" instead of "would".  Expos were stacked, no doubt.  But they're Canadian, and only gay Canadians play baseball, the rest play hockey.
Y

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #421 on: February 11, 2013, 08:50:40 AM »
Not the last two years. Gronk was worthless in both the superbowl, and out in the first quarer in this years AFC championship. He would have been the difference in both games.

Weren't they a better team back in the 2007-08 season where they lost to the Giants.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: February 11, 2013, 08:51:00 AM »
That's why I said "Could" instead of "would".  Expos were stacked, no doubt.  But they're Canadian, and only gay Canadians play baseball, the rest play hockey.
I'll give Getbig points for that. It could have been a toss-up, Canadian gays vs. High priced guys.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #423 on: February 11, 2013, 08:53:40 AM »
Weren't they a better team back in the 2007-08 season where they lost to the Giants.

Yes Holmes. The Giants beat them fair and square in 07. IMHO, having Gronk out cost the Pats the last two superbowls.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #424 on: February 11, 2013, 08:53:56 AM »
Yes Holmes. The Giants beat them fair and square in 07. IMHO, having Gronk out cost the Pats the last two superbowls.

Okee dokee.