Author Topic: Operation White Man Can Jump: 4chan to vote all white starters in NBA AS Game  (Read 6193 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
lol someone explain the story of 4chan to me if there is any , the seem like an evolved cousin of getbig
A

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
lol someone explain the story of 4chan to me if there is any , the seem like an evolved cousin of getbig

started as a fan-group of jackie chan, but through their practice of martial arts discipline, meditation and computer programming quickly evolved superior skills when it came to manipulating the internet and space-time continuum.  Really a very uplifting story of some obscure nerds triumphing over their situations in life. 

P.S. they're all very short, nerdy creatures. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
started as a fan-group of jackie chan, but through their practice of martial arts discipline, meditation and computer programming quickly evolved superior skills when it came to manipulating the internet and space-time continuum.  Really a very uplifting story of some obscure nerds triumphing over their situations in life. 

P.S. they're all very short, nerdy creatures. 

thanks bro
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
.Blacks can run.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face

Created 2004 by Christopher Poole aka "moot", its a copy of the popular image board 2chan, which is japanese.

Its funny as shit and has almost no rules. There was a period where pedophilia was not hard to find on the /b/ imageboard.  Some of the funniest shit on the internet have been gested there, Boxxy, that Cat torturer, that other cat torturer, almost all memes, when they gave moot the "most influential people" award and formed a phrase with the first letter of the names of the contestants (I recall it was a poll in Times magazine) that said something like The Cake Is a Lie, Also The Game.

For more info visit https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Main_Page

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Love the "politics" at 4chan.
The EU/poland comics are the bomb...

hahah!!!

4chan is my second fav after getbig.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Absolutely - no day passes by without laughing about these people's wit. This is the environment  where creativity flourishes.
The Choo/American relation satire is also pure gold...

hahahahah!!!

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
I stopped watching the nba a decade ago when I realized most black people think white people are untermenschen.
I would watch it again if teams were made of white players only. I just dont buy into the multicultural bullshit at all anymore. In fact it's the opposite, I strongly believe more and more in communautarism. Must be a sign of the times.

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Humphreies isn't white.

Army of One

• Getbig V
what are the popular forums where you can own people ?

Word of warning, you try and own people there and youll likely find your world turned upside down by them, they dont fuck around!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Hate to poop in the punchbowl but no way this will be allowed come off.  There could actually be riots.  Certainly a lot of lost profit.  If the scheme is working the NBA will just quietly doctor the numbers and no one will be the wiser.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
bump for high hilarity