Author Topic: BANE ... Batman RISING .... BODYBUILDING RELATED  (Read 7754 times)

MikMaq

Re: BANE ... Batman RISING .... BODYBUILDING RELATED
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2012, 08:10:36 AM »
You really are fucking stoopid.
Your just mad that I've outed your aspergers, and you can't say shit about it other than deny.

MikMaq

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2012, 09:02:24 AM »
Look, I'll give it props for being a cool Nolan film...

....BUT THAT'S NOT BATMAN!

Batman doesn't cry, Batman is practically a genius. Batman, in a sense, is an engineer, detective Sherlock Holmes with anger management issues.
There never gonna copy the comic. I'll agree though that nolan's franchise is super over rated, there is just too much laying pipe for a universe that we already should know everything about.

There's a lack of mystery in the movies, you have to be told whats going on by the characters without being able to figure it out on your own.

The only thing that makes it work is bane, he's just so bad ass, contrast that with the joker the  guy wins hands down. The joker is a great character, but he isn't a true villian, you don't want to see him be destroyed.

It's the complete opposite of the batman returns, where nothing is explained, you simply have to get it.

DKlent

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2012, 09:33:26 AM »
They Already tried that shit and it was a massive FAIL........  the New Batman was better then the Batman forever, The Newbatman movies tend to be more lifelike and realistic and not comic book like

It was a fail because they just took a pro wrestler and put paint on him.

If it was done today they could use the new CGI, such as they did with the Hulk.