Author Topic: Wonder Drug  (Read 1461 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Wonder Drug
« on: December 13, 2012, 12:13:01 PM »
It seems that aspirin—the pain reliever relied on to ease a throbbing headache or aching back—taken once a day could be what actually keeps the doctor away.

Multiple studies have shown that 75 mg a day of aspirin can cut a person’s risk of colon cancer by anywhere from 17 to 28 percent. It also reduces the odds of dying after a colon cancer diagnosis by 30 to 40 percent.

Popping one baby aspirin a day has also been shown to protect memory and cognitive function in older adults, according to a study recently published in BMJ Open. The growing amount of research is finding
  http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/aspirin-2000-year-old-wonder-drug

:

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Wonder Drug
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 06:01:37 PM »
It seems that aspirin—the pain reliever relied on to ease a throbbing headache or aching back—taken once a day could be what actually keeps the doctor away.

Multiple studies have shown that 75 mg a day of aspirin can cut a person’s risk of colon cancer by anywhere from 17 to 28 percent. It also reduces the odds of dying after a colon cancer diagnosis by 30 to 40 percent.

Popping one baby aspirin a day has also been shown to protect memory and cognitive function in older adults, according to a study recently published in BMJ Open. The growing amount of research is finding
  http://health.yahoo.net/experts/dayinhealth/aspirin-2000-year-old-wonder-drug

i've toyed with this over the years... i used to take it in eca stacks...

maybe it's time to take another look... i mean at such a low dose there is very little risk

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Wonder Drug
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 06:19:22 PM »
One Baby Aspirin per day is generally considered safe(r).