Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 85996 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 18 children
« Reply #250 on: December 14, 2012, 01:24:40 PM »
I am not out to ge you but  I remember phoning some friends in Paekakariki about some shoot out several years ago.
So I just checked what it was and was quiet taken aback at : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_New_Zealand
obviously most have little in common with this present situation but the number of events is quiet startling

Interesting list.... but really the only one of note is the Aramoana massacre. That shit is comparable to stuff that happens in the states. All the others are just family shit or kneegulls being kneegulls.
P

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #251 on: December 14, 2012, 01:28:54 PM »
It's true and your soul will be cast into hell for eternal damnation for rejecting God.  There is alot evidence that leads to all this stuff being true.The Bible, ancient writings, hieroglyphics,   Jesus, Demons aka aliens, dinosaurs, giants, "the gods", mythical, mystical creatures, all this stuff ties together into the ultimate truth so fucking crazy it would seem no one in there right mind would believe it. And that is what they depend on. Thank God for getting the jews to write us the Bible. 8) This planet is more special than most believe. The truth is out there my friends.

If the president himself said what I just wrote above most people wouldn't believe it.  It's too much of a mind fuck for people to comprehend. They would literally go insane in not able to comprehend the misunderstood or have a heart attack out of sheer terror. 

bro, you're fluent in retard.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #252 on: December 14, 2012, 01:30:14 PM »
Interesting list.... but really the only one of note is the Aramoana massacre. That shit is comparable to stuff that happens in the states. All the others are just family shit or kneegulls being kneegulls.

quiet so but any one of them would be of note if your at the wrong end of the gun.
no society ought to be smug about their own perfection though I guess in many countries if so many deaths are carried out by a particular instrument they might consider its availability
c

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #253 on: December 14, 2012, 01:31:02 PM »
*Sigh* So soon again.  :-\

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #254 on: December 14, 2012, 01:31:57 PM »
This is the reason why you need to give love and respect to white kids growing up, preventing them from becoming a massmurderer.

If you bully a young white fellow, he has the potential to keep this inside him for many many years until it boils over, and creating a monster.

So take care of all your young children out there.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #255 on: December 14, 2012, 01:34:18 PM »
You are wrong, it is indeed true. But it is written that all that happens, happens because it is destined. Jesus told us the things in the Bible so that we would not be deceived. He was a real being the personification of the all mighty God himself.  Can you fathom such a thing? Funny thing is it was prophesied that he would show up and where and it happened. He himself professed that he was indeed the son of God, meaning God in human form. Can you fathom a being that can affect things on a subatomic level? Man-o-man. He put us here to give a choice to VOLUNTARILY serve him through free will with the rewards of everlasting life among many other things. Those that don't and reject him well, hell awaits Mr. "Diablo". If you chose to be willfully stupid, that's on you. Do your research.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #256 on: December 14, 2012, 01:39:03 PM »
Another mass shooting:

-Another debate about gun control that will lead nowhere
-Another debate about God's goodness/existence that will lead nowhere
-Another bunch of internet posturing that will lead nowhere

Why bother with things that 99.9% of the people in this board are not qualified to even think about, much less influence

Lets focus on things we can discuss with some knowledge:g4p in pro bbing, Rx hustle,  corruption in the IFBB/NPC, is Ron gay, who really shot kennedy, is derek anthony dead, etc etc

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #257 on: December 14, 2012, 02:12:17 PM »
Brother RYAN is telling Police his brother ADAM had ASSBURGERS syndrome

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
« Reply #258 on: December 14, 2012, 02:15:44 PM »
The tragic school massacre in Connecticut has provoked current discussions at Getbig Theological Seminary to reflect on issues dealing with God's providence. Before proceeding, perhaps a helpful distinction should be made between 'fate' and 'destiny.' 'Fate' is usually used in closed-ended terms, i.e., as events and states of affairs that unfold, and are arrived at, necessarily and cannot be otherwise; whereas, 'destiny' is usually used in open-ended terms, i.e., as a "destination" that might or might not be achieved (hence, one can fail to fulfill or achieve one's destiny). German theologians and philosophers make a distinction between fate (Schicksal) and destiny (Geshick).

The Roman writers Seneca and Augustine (and much later on in Germany, Kant*) used the phrase "Ducunt volentum fata, nolentem trahunt," i.e., "fate leads the willing and drags the unwilling," in closed-ended terms.

*Although Kant misstated the phrase.

Just saying, on a very sad day.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #259 on: December 14, 2012, 02:16:06 PM »
Brother RYAN is telling Police his brother ADAM had ASSBURGER syndrome
lol if it's true big brother ryan is probably the one that made his little brother become the monster by giving him bad influences. Funny he wasnt killed when parents and other kids were? Probably cause he s the one who pushed his lil bro in the first place.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #260 on: December 14, 2012, 02:16:57 PM »
lol if it's true big brother ryan is probably the one that made his little brother become the monster by giving him bad influences. Funny he wasnt killed when parents and other kids were? Probably cause he s the one who pushed his lil bro in the first place.

I blame Bush

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: December 14, 2012, 02:18:52 PM »

every adam that ive known is fucked up , dumb, weird

a-damn

mad-a
A

randy841

• Getbig III
Re: Gunman, child dead in Conn. elementary school shooting
« Reply #262 on: December 14, 2012, 02:19:55 PM »
The natural result of a Godless anti-christ society.

More people are murdered, killed, raped, and maimed in the name of religion than not.

Furthermore, as if Christ gives a fu*ck or could do a f*uck about situations like this. Pray all you want to Allah - Christ or whoever your god is - they have never done shit for the world and never will.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #263 on: December 14, 2012, 02:21:51 PM »

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #264 on: December 14, 2012, 02:24:41 PM »
Those FBI interrogators will beat the truth out of him question him thoroughly on the matter.

MikMaq

« Reply #265 on: December 14, 2012, 02:27:48 PM »
Ahh shit are you fucking serious?

I mean it's no surprise, but still if you guys start persecuting my folk this kind of shit is only gonna get much worst.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: December 14, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »

I mean it's no surprise, but still if you guys start persecuting my folk this kind of shit is only gonna get much worst.

Dont you have ASSBURGERS , RAtard???

MikMaq

« Reply #267 on: December 14, 2012, 02:31:00 PM »

Dont you have ASSBURGERS , RAtard???
Yeah I already admitted in the other thread I'm ok with this shit.

My people rarely commit crime but when we do it makes the news.

It's the price you pay.

We don't rape, murder, lie, manipulate, etc, but at the end of the day we still have limits.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #268 on: December 14, 2012, 02:32:26 PM »

Give it a rest, idiot.  ::)

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: December 14, 2012, 02:34:26 PM »

It's the price you pay.

We don't rape, murder, lie, manipulate, etc, but at the end of the day we still have limits.

you shit hamburgers?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: December 14, 2012, 02:35:01 PM »

It's the price you pay.

you dont have any mental illness you lazy weak minded asshole. You probably been mistreated by your caregivers, but stop labeling yourself as being this or that. Mental illnesses are just symptoms, descriptions of phenomenons happening to people, the origin, the reason why they show these symptoms, is always that they ve been lacking love and that their parents responsible for the mistratments told them not to say anything about them, which makes the whole thing even worse. Hiding yourself beind labels wont solve or fulfill any of your shortcomings and lacks. Read the Bible  instead of reading about "mental illnesses" all day long that anyone could say are supposed to affect him or herself. Instead of convincing people they are "ill" modern day psychologists and psychiatrists should find a way to cure their lack of love, which most of the time they cant but by prescribing fucking pills that destroy them even more. A lot of people get richer out of all of this tho, even if most of the time it has no results at all in the majority of patients who just go home with a lighter wallet yet still didnt adress or confront those responsible for their inner sufferings.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: December 14, 2012, 02:35:14 PM »
my "crackhead" friend is named Adam also and has some obvious aspergurs symptoms and is addicted to dope he will even inhale duster out of a can a true dumbass
A

MikMaq

« Reply #272 on: December 14, 2012, 02:35:41 PM »
Give it a rest, idiot.  ::)
The fuck, do you know anything about what it means to be autistic, my people have gone through shit, that makes what the blacks jews and queers gone through look like a cake walk.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #273 on: December 14, 2012, 02:38:21 PM »
The fuck, do you know anything about what it means to be autistic, my people have gone through shit, that makes what the blacks jews and queers gone through look like a cake walk.
1/100     ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: December 14, 2012, 02:40:05 PM »