Author Topic: You think you know, but you don't ..  (Read 5336 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
You think you know, but you don't ..
« on: December 15, 2012, 05:23:16 AM »
By now the entire world knows what happened in the quiet, little village of Newtown, Connecticut.  A 20-year-old mentally disturbed man wearing black military fatigues and armed to the teeth, entered an elementary school where his mother taught, killed 6 adults and 20 children. Then he turned one of the guns on himself. His mother’s body was found at their mansion nearby. His girlfriend and another friend are still missing. Many children are in serious condition. The final death toll remains unclear–as does the entire story.

The man’s name was Adam Lanza. Adam–the first man. Lanza–lance or spear. His initials–A.L.=Al, the Hebrew word for God.

The shootings, the second this week, occurred at Sandy Hook Elementary School. There’s that name again, Sandy. This is the third time in 3 months we have heard it. First, Hurricane Sandy, the “monster storm” hit the East Coast of the US, causing horrific damage. They are still cleaning up from it.

The, we learned that Sandy Island between Australia and Indonesia, disappeared. In fact, according to news media, it never existed at all, even though it was on navigational maps for centuries! An island that never was! Or was it?

Now, we have Sandy Hook Elementary School.  Now the scene of the worst school shooting in US history. So far. That is ” Sandy” 3 times in 3 months! What does the name mean?

Here is a description:
The name Sandy is a baby boy name.

Greek Meaning:
The name Sandy is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Sandy is: Abbreviation of Alexander ‘defender of man.

American Meaning:
The name Sandy is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Sandy is: Abbreviation of Alexander defender of man.

English Meaning:
The name Sandy is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Sandy is: Defender of men; protector of mankind.

Scottish Meaning:
The name Sandy is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Sandy is: Defender of men; protector of mankind.
SoulUrge Number: 1People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.

Expression Number: 9People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.

Notice the # 9 above. The number stands for the end of a cycle. 27 people were killed at the school. 2+7=9

A few days ago in Oregon, a 22-year-old man shot and killed 2 people and then himself. He killed a man, 45 and a woman, 54.  Their ages all add up to “9″. Coincidence? I don’t think so.

We are being given a national ritual for the end of a cycle. One on the West Coast, one on the East Coast. According to Illuminati passion for the # 3 for perfection/ creation, I suspect a third shooting will take place in the middle of the country soon.

The N.W.O. seeks to remove guns from the public. By killing children in schools and holiday shoppers in malls, the public is demanding a response from the government. The president went on TV to tearfully (?) talk about the shooting. He deserves an Emmy Award for best performance by a politician puppet.

There are a lot of conflicting pieces to the story of the school shooting. This usually implies cover-ups. Eventually, they will get a standard story together and it will become the “official” one. Meanwhile, the parents of 20 children will grieve and hurt in a way that can never be healed in this lifetime. The perpetrator is dead. He cannot tell what happened. Neither can the shooter in Oregon. Neither can the nurse in London. Nor can many mind-controlled victims.

Sandy. Sandy Claus. Santa Claus. Satan’s Claws. Merry Christmas.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: You think you know, but you don't ..
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 05:26:26 AM »
that is low even for you sev  ::)
T

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 05:32:14 AM »
What is this bullshit you are talking about ...have some respect you fucking pikey....
?

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 05:46:28 AM »
Sandy is aparently also what you are between your ears. My apologies, all this time I thought it was sawdust.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 06:04:10 AM »

Haham would love to see pic of this "armed-to-teeth" munstah ;D

Because of Hollywood, kids today think they can appear as badasses if they put on enough tacticool gear you can buy from fukin' HongKong*.
(*HongKong being a store-chain selling all kind of cheap as shit useless crap here in FIN, replace with whatever is that store in your shithole)

"Hey mum look, i'm a badass"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 06:23:19 AM »
The N.W.O. seeks to remove guns from the public. By killing children in schools and holiday shoppers in malls, the public is demanding a response from the government. The president went on TV to tearfully (?) talk about the shooting. He deserves an Emmy Award for best performance by a politician puppet.

The also allowed Konnan to become a member of their group....it was all downhill from there.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 06:40:47 AM »
By now the entire world knows what happened in the quiet, little village of Newtown, Connecticut.  A 20-year-old mentally disturbed man wearing black military fatigues and armed to the teeth, entered an elementary school where his mother taught, killed 6 adults and 20 children. Then he turned one of the guns on himself. His mother’s body was found at their mansion nearby. His girlfriend and another friend are still missing. Many children are in serious condition. The final death toll remains unclear–as does the entire story.

The man’s name was Adam Lanza. Adam–the first man. Lanza–lance or spear. His initials–A.L.=Al, the Hebrew word for God.

The shootings, the second this week, occurred at Sandy Hook Elementary School. There’s that name again, Sandy. This is the third time in 3 months we have heard it. First, Hurricane Sandy, the “monster storm” hit the East Coast of the US, causing horrific damage. They are still cleaning up from it.

The, we learned that Sandy Island between Australia and Indonesia, disappeared. In fact, according to news media, it never existed at all, even though it was on navigational maps for centuries! An island that never was! Or was it?

Now, we have Sandy Hook Elementary School.  Now the scene of the worst school shooting in US history. So far. That is ” Sandy” 3 times in 3 months! What does the name mean?

Here is a description:

Greek Meaning:
The name Sandy is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Sandy is: Abbreviation of Alexander ‘defender of man.

American Meaning:
The name Sandy is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Sandy is: Abbreviation of Alexander defender of man.

English Meaning:
The name Sandy is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Sandy is: Defender of men; protector of mankind.

Scottish Meaning:
The name Sandy is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Sandy is: Defender of men; protector of mankind.
SoulUrge Number: 1People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.

Expression Number: 9People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.

Notice the # 9 above. The number stands for the end of a cycle. 27 people were killed at the school. 2+7=9

A few days ago in Oregon, a 22-year-old man shot and killed 2 people and then himself. He killed a man, 45 and a woman, 54.  Their ages all add up to “9″. Coincidence? I don’t think so.

We are being given a national ritual for the end of a cycle. One on the West Coast, one on the East Coast. According to Illuminati passion for the # 3 for perfection/ creation, I suspect a third shooting will take place in the middle of the country soon.

There are a lot of conflicting pieces to the story of the school shooting. This usually implies cover-ups. Eventually, they will get a standard story together and it will become the “official” one. Meanwhile, the parents of 20 children will grieve and hurt in a way that can never be healed in this lifetime. The perpetrator is dead. He cannot tell what happened. Neither can the shooter in Oregon. Neither can the nurse in London. Nor can many mind-controlled victims.

wow..

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 06:44:46 AM »

Here is a description:

Greek Meaning:

American Meaning:

English Meaning:

Scottish Meaning:

just post a link to your fucking retarded website again sev...

you are a fucking retard...

Anglo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 06:47:04 AM »

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 06:52:11 AM »
Outed so many times over

Sev is a liar... see below, those pictures are old... right now he's fat... he was telling the same lies in 2006

Quote from: Cleanest Natural on July 14, 2006, 04:41:04 PM
again ...for the wiseguys who want me to do research first...i am currently 229 and covered but nowere near fat under good light i look good...anyway...i got a modeling gig and need to look super thin and tight....i got t3 and clenbuterol...i will barely work out and i need to do this in a month or so...i'll do cardio and eat tight and probably little...i need dosages for clen ant t3...i'm just coming off test so i'll use nolva for the next few weeks....is it enough info?

as for being 165lbs...  those pictures are years old

Quote from: Cleanest Natural on May 30, 2006, 05:14:16 PM
hey phil!...first off kudos on the 2 shows u won, i think u look like what a bb er should look like. U were right about haters speaking out of their asses ...i came to bb from a different sport than u ( tennis) where i played as a pro for a few years...and i did lift while doing it....i had so many people that doubted what i could lift because i weighted only 165 @ 5'10 1/2 ...but anyone who knows anything about being explosive would know that it is genetic as well...anyway i was able to squat close to 400 for reps, deadlift 360x4 and bench 305x1 ...i could also do 45 degree press with 1000 lbs+ for a few good reps. ...i could also run the 100m in just under 11sec. ... and of course when i started bb seriously i progressed much faster then other guys and everyone thought i was on AAS even though i wasn't touching any at the time. ...but hey ! like u said ..." u can't teach these guys how to make chicken soup when they don't know what chicken is! "

LOL @ 100m sprint in under 11s

6 years of being a fat troll... congrats!

hahahaha, thanks man.

hes also claiming to be a "model" ::)

i asked how much time there was between them thinking its unimpressive whatever the timeline.

;D

oh dear, and now he claims hesa powerlifter.on the left, he looks like a guy who never works out, goes to clubs on weekends and does tons of drugs and has a terrible teenagers diet.

that is how he looks.

i looked better than him(more muscular, more muscle and less fat)on the left when i was a freaking teenage tennisplayer, and i am not joking.
back then my diet was nothing but icecream and junkfood, your tipycal teenager diet.

wtf does he mean when he says he looks good under good lighting?does he mean he looks good in a mirror when the light is entirelly off and nothing can be seen?

haha, and look at his "zoolander"/wannabe model facial expression on the left.

postings from 2006, so he had time to train for 8 years, probably took steroids at times, and this is how he looks?

lmfao ;D

btw, on that motocross bike, is that tbombz?looks strikingly similiar(slight facial retardation).

8)

WTF, Wow wooo these posts are legendary, aside from this post being full of pure shit, he is telling Phil Heath his life story, wow Sev is such a mental case seriously, wow just purely delusional in everything in life,

retard thinks he looks like a pro bodybuilder or something.

retard thinks he was pro tennis player

retard thinks he works with the government in top secret projects

retard thinks he can interpret dreams

retard thinks he is psychic

retard thinks every other person is a reptilian alien among us

retard thinks he is a model

retard thinks he has friends here at getbig

retard thinks his only to forms of getting back to you are "your mom" and "penis"

PS SEV, when your posting a thousand details about yourself to Phil Heath, do you really thinks he gives a shit?, really? ??? :-[

Apologies accepted... ::)

Back on topic..... ;D

No..nothing to see here..not a damn gay shirt in sight.... :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Adam Lanza`s Youtube Channel
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 02:34:21 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Re: Adam Lanza`s Youtube Channel
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2012, 02:35:17 PM »

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2012, 02:35:29 PM »
That's one weird kid.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2012, 02:37:46 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2012, 02:42:55 PM »

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 02:43:02 PM »

Must have been 2008 or before. He mentions his father coming home...

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 02:47:04 PM »
That's not the same kid is it?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 02:47:35 PM »
Must have been 2008 or before. He mentions his father coming home...

Dr Kincaid

• Getbig III
  • Ice machine broken
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 02:48:18 PM »
Crispin Glover style.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2012, 02:49:33 PM »

wtf.... how not closed yet  ???