Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 18, 2014, 07:40:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass shootings a result of the Mayan doomsday???  (Read 791 times)
brachilius
Getbig II

Getbig!

« on: December 15, 2012, 10:13:02 AM »

What is being put in the water? Are these shootings a result of religious fanatics believing the end is near?  I don't remember events like this when Y2K was nearing.
Report to moderator   Logged
Knooger
Getbig IV

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 10:21:59 AM »

Yes, it is a result of the Mayan doomsday.
SF1900
Getbig V

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 10:51:09 AM »

Oh, gee! NO!
BILL ANVIL
Getbig IV

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 10:51:38 AM »

What is being put in the water? Are these shootings a result of religious fanatics believing the end is near?  I don't remember events like this when Y2K was nearing.

not likely. i would say they are the result of enormous social pressures and tensions in that country, media as a whole is slowly driving more and more people insane as crazy as that sounds.
mass243
Getbig V

!

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 11:00:28 AM »

I heard that cia agents don't watch TV. There's probably a reason for this.

P
BILL ANVIL
Getbig IV

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 11:19:27 AM »

I heard that cia agents don't watch TV. There's probably a reason for this.

very interesting. any of the special forces guys ive met definitely dont, they may watch it for personal amusement or to laugh at, but thats it.
Dr.J
Competitors II
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 01:59:19 PM »

How many mass shootings has there been lately?

Mr. AZ 2003
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^HIERARCHY APPROVED^^^

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 02:14:26 PM »

Gun shootings and death are a blimp on the radar compared to all the other ways people are dying each year. The Hierarchy's media is sensationalizing all of this to get the guns out of the hands of the people.
TrapsMcLats
Getbig IV

Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 03:16:41 PM »

I work is news media. I don't understand how, and or why, people think there is some great agenda/conspiracy going on (except for fox news, they're a laughing stock).  Yesterday, a shooting happened.  As it came in, we reported upon it. No liberal slant, no conservative slant.  There's only one way to report that a 20 year old man went on a shooting rampage and killed 27 people, and that is to say that a 20 year old man went on a shooting rampage and killed 27 people.  We interviewed psychologists, we interviewed gun control experts, and we interviewed gun proponents.  We also interviewed former law enforcement officials who had worked at a shooting/school shooting/lockdown type event(s).

no agenda. Just news, and interviews with those pertinent to the story.  If you get your news from a "personality," be it rachel maddow, bill oreilly, or some other big name, that's not news. that's entertainment. they are "show business," and even then, the only agenda is ratings.

Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 03:29:40 PM »

Gun shootings and death are a blip on the radar compared to all the other ways people are dying each year. The Hierarchy's media is sensationalizing all of this to get the guns out of the hands of the people.
a "blimp" on the radar is mighty big...
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 06:32:26 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!