Author Topic: Hard - What brings you to this board everyday  (Read 5516 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Hard - What brings you to this board everyday
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2012, 12:38:00 PM »

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2012, 12:40:35 PM »
i dunno, i've been drinking

Semen?  :D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2012, 12:44:54 PM »

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2012, 12:45:41 PM »

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
Re: Hard
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2012, 12:50:00 PM »

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Hard - What brings you to this board everyda
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2012, 01:29:55 PM »
Habit.......
Mr. AZ 2003

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2012, 01:32:16 PM »
My mom's pussy juice?

the price keeps going up

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2012, 04:50:09 PM »
Canada? Bwahahahaha.
And where are you from Fat Nick?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2012, 05:25:54 PM »
And where are you from Fat Nick?

he's from Getbig

fuck yeah

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2012, 09:22:12 PM »
I come here to make Friends.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2012, 09:35:51 PM »
I heard the G&O was a good "source board."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2012, 09:38:20 PM »
I have no idea, my guess is to vent since my real life personality is nothing like it is on here.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2012, 09:42:26 PM »
I heard the G&O was a good "source board."

lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2012, 09:53:15 PM »
I have no idea, my guess is to vent since my real life personality is nothing like it is on here.

Does this mean you have a split-personality or perhaps multiple personalities?

Unlike you, I am exactly the same person in person as I am on the Internet. I don't think I could maintain a made up personality well enough pull off what you say you do. Also, one of me is probably more than some people can take!  :)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2012, 10:30:10 PM »
Does this mean you have a split-personality or perhaps multiple personalities?

Unlike you, I am exactly the same person in person as I am on the Internet. I don't think I could maintain a made up personality well enough pull off what you say you do. Also, one of me is probably more than some people can take!  :)

No, maybe I should rephrase that. I'm still very much outspoken on certain subjects I believe in, it's just in the "real life" there are certain things shouldn't be said out loud and emotions are kept in check. I'm pretty low key, let most things roll off my back, etc. Being married four times and working with high school and college athletes has made a pretty patient person.....most of the time. But I have no patients for blatant stupidity (insert flame here)

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2012, 10:30:13 PM »
Bodybuilding news without having to buy magazines.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2012, 10:32:44 PM »
Bodybuilding news without having to buy magazines.

on here?????

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2012, 10:38:33 PM »
No, maybe I should rephrase that. I'm still very much outspoken on certain subjects I believe in, it's just in the "real life" there are certain things shouldn't be said out loud and emotions are kept in check. I'm pretty low key, let most things roll off my back, etc. Being married four times and working with high school and college athletes has made a pretty patient person.....most of the time. But I have no patients for blatant stupidity (insert flame here)

It is interesting that you have been married 4 times. Would you say you just made poor choices when choosing  partners or do you think you might be a slow learner when it comes to relationships?

As I think about it, I have sometimes been less polite posting here then I am in person. I wonder if this is because I assume people won't be embarrassed or put on the spot as they might in person.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2012, 10:43:07 PM »
It is interesting that you have been married 4 times. Would you say you just made poor choices when choosing  partners or do you think you might be a slow learner when it comes to relationships?

As I think about it, I have sometimes been less polite posting here then I am in person. I wonder if this is because I assume people won't be embarrassed or put on the spot as they might in person.

It took me three times to get it right. Slow learner? No. There IS someone for everyone, I believe, sometimes you have to endure A LOT of pain before you get it right. 

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2012, 10:53:25 PM »

on here?????

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2012, 11:05:53 PM »
It took me three times to get it right. Slow learner? No. There IS someone for everyone, I believe, sometimes you have to endure A LOT of pain before you get it right.  

I am very happy for you that you finally found "the one."

I got lucky. I met my wife when I was 18 years old. We dated for several months, moved in together for about a year and married when I was 20 years old. In those days one had to have written permission from a parent if they were under 21 years old to get married. My wife is 1 1/2 years older than I am.

We were a most unlikely couple. She was a devote Catholic and I was practically an atheist. She lived at home with her dad and I had been on my own since I was 16 years old. Our families were betting that our marriage wouldn't last a year. Some family members didn't even buy us wedding gifts until the first year had passed. She was very quiet and reserved and I was extremely outgoing. She was calm, cool and easy going. I had a horrible temper and would flip out at the drop of a hat. One thing we had in common was commitment. I think that is what got us through the rough times. These days, we are more similar than dissimilar.

I did go steady with four different girls during high school. I am not sure that was much preparation for marriage though.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2012, 11:13:25 PM »
Boredom.

I love all of yous (no homo). Whether old, young, retarded, ugly, fat, skinny, or small size. Looks doesnt matter but different personality styles is what brings me back to this board. What brings you to this board everyday, if not every week or every month.

- Discuss

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2012, 02:14:36 AM »
I read the board every morning before I go to work. Nothing worse then when my co workers are in the break room talking about the latest news and gossip in the bodybuilding world and I'm lost cuz I wasted my night before out socializing with friends. So I make sure I'm up to date so I don't get caught looking like a fool when I'm in a meeting with the corporate guys and one of them asks me a bodybuilding related question.  

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2012, 02:22:50 AM »
What brings me to this board:
First and foremost, The one and Only Legend Big Ron Avidan, without him, none of this would be possible.

Squadfatherisms like "Gayer Than, Oh brother" etc

The Wisdom and Daily Revelations of Johnny Falcon

True Adonis riveting Grandfather-stories

Bays Tiers

Goodrum, Vissy, Basile and the Flotsam

Tbombz Sasquatch/Bigfoot-pics

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2012, 02:27:27 AM »
I come here for the comedy gold. (And a lot of it is iron game related) so it makes it even better.
There's some good serious sites out there (iron history, ironmind) but GetBig's pretty F'in funny..