Author Topic: Happy wife, happy life?  (Read 11131 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Happy wife, happy life?
« on: December 15, 2012, 08:41:53 PM »
Seems to work for me; why argue with her for stupid shit, let her run the show. Didn't used to be like that, everything used to be a fight. I guess we're both strong headed.
®

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Happy wife, happy life?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 08:43:36 PM »
Grandpa always ran the show and if you were in the room with Grandpa, you were more than aware of it.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 08:44:20 PM »
She can run the kitchen and the laundry room.. If you want to argue and make up stupid fights, there's the fucking door.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2012, 08:57:22 PM »
She can run the kitchen and the laundry room.. If you want to argue and make up stupid fights, there's the fucking door.

LOL indeed...  would you consider house hunting something not worth arguing over? I'm gave up today. Whatever makes you happy sweetie. Her mood changed instantly.
®

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2012, 09:03:08 PM »
Seems to work for me; why argue with her for stupid shit, let her run the show. Didn't used to be like that, everything used to be a fight. I guess we're both strong headed.
Pure Beta. :o

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
T

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2012, 09:10:45 PM »
learn it, live it.. ;D

LOL shit just got real.  ;D
®

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 09:18:26 PM »
Ha! I love it @2:18!

No shit... that bitch is crazy control freak, insecure, probably grew up fugly... those crazy over mascaraed eyes make my dick retract inside my abdomen.
®

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 09:28:57 PM »
learn it, live it.. ;D

How many years younger and how much hotter was the secretary, that got horse cocked by her Xes cucumber?

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2012, 09:29:35 PM »
How many years younger and how much hotter was the secretary, that got horse cocked by her Xes cucumber?

HAHAHAHAH YES!!!!!
®

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2012, 09:44:29 PM »
She's the type of woman that wants to turn every man she's with into a pathetic groveling wimp, then complains about how he needs to be more assertive.  Avoid these types like the plague. When I see naggy broads like that it makes me very grateful for my wife.  Weve been together for fifteen years.  Never once broke up or strayed, and we seldom argue. 
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2012, 09:51:53 PM »
She's the type of woman that wants to turn every man she's with into a pathetic groveling wimp, then complains about how he needs to be more assertive.  Avoid these types like the plague. When I see naggy broads like that it makes me very grateful for my wife.  Weve been together for fifteen years.  Never once broke up or strayed, and we seldom argue.  
CEO of Breaking a man down? Complete with visual imagery, "You were once a cucumber, but now you are a baby carrot."

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2012, 09:54:06 PM »
She's the type of woman that wants to turn every man she's with into a pathetic groveling wimp, then complains about how he needs to be more assertive.  Avoid these types like the plague. When I see naggy broads like that it makes me very grateful for my wife.  Weve been together for fifteen years.  Never once broke up or strayed, and we seldom argue. 

Now that's a thread that need to be started. How to recognize and identify "the crazy bitch" before she even opens her mouth.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2012, 10:06:39 PM »
Something tells me she's still single at 50 yo. Making youtube videos about "dick sizes" and "boyfriends" at 50 ? seriously?  

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2012, 10:11:39 PM »
learn it, live it.. ;D

hmmm, she has stallonism. probably from a botox shot gone bad.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2012, 10:13:44 PM »
CEO of Breaking a man down? Complete with visual imagery, "You were once a cucumber, but now you are a baby carrot."

Oh yeah.  She gets off on the process of breaking a man down way more than sex. Essentially she's demanding a man prostrate him self by whipping his dick out and presenting it to her so she can determine wether he is worthy of her.

Now that's a thread that need to be started. How to recognize and identify "the crazy bitch" before she even opens her mouth.

It can be difficult.  With all the chemicals running through your body it's hard to see through the testosterone and oxytocin fog. Your friends will try to warn you but that won't do any good. Those chemicals have got you.  The sad truth is you probably have to experience a relationship with someone like that yourself in order to spot one from a distance.  

A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 10:14:03 PM »

I agree with you to some degree.....letting her run the show keeps  you out of a lot of bullshit arguments that serve no purpose....but at the same time she gets used to being in charge and then she starts to belittle your opinions and shit

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2012, 10:15:14 PM »
Not shit... that bitch is crazy control freak, insecure, probably grew up fugly... those crazy over mascaraed eyes make my dick retract inside my abdomen.

its already made a permanent home there

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2012, 10:18:04 PM »
I agree with you to some degree.....letting her run the show keeps  you out of a lot of bullshit arguments that serve no purpose....but at the same time she gets used to being in charge and then she starts to belittle your opinions and shit

nah.. if she does that she's a kaunt  and run away. I love my wife. I love her because she has common sense and no "twisted issues" whatsoever. By twisted I mean being manipulative, two faced and lie etc... shit she NEVER lied to me ever. she's such an angel... she's been gone for 3 days only and I miss her already LOL.. no homos but I guess with the pregnancy and all I feel more protective of her...
®

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2012, 10:21:14 PM »
nah.. if she does that she's a kaunt  and run away. I love my wife. I love her because she has common sense and no "twisted issues" whatsoever. By twisted I mean being manipulative, two faced and lie etc... shit she NEVER lied to me ever. she's such an angel... she's been gone for 3 days only and I miss her already LOL.. no homos but I guess with the pregnancy and all I feel more protective of her...

you've been pussified ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2012, 10:22:43 PM »
I don't even know where to start with this chick, suffice to say she's still single and fucking casually at 40 years old for reason

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2012, 10:24:31 PM »
 8)  Honey do list    !!!!!!!  Blow me and make me a SAMICH   ;D  happy wife   ??? wow

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2012, 10:25:11 PM »
I don't even know where to start with this chick, suffice to say she's still single and fucking casually at 40 years old for reason

Torrent of truth from the Don himself.

I hate that type. Her shit doesn't stink even if it's clearly on the tip of ur dick post anal and you're pointing "smell bitch or I dirty Sanchez your ass."
®

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2012, 10:30:05 PM »
Torrent of truth from the Don himself.

I hate that type. Her shit doesn't stink even if it's clearly on the tip of ur dick post anal and you're pointing "smell bitch or I dirty Sanchez your ass."

LOL...indeed.

and then there is always that gem as she swallows your entire cock and balls while texting on her phone...." I just want you to know I NEVER do this."

I know, I'm just so fucking special  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2012, 11:51:16 PM »

Given our 48 years of marriage, I credit some of our success to us being equal partners. My wife says "equality" means each partner gives 100% and expects nothing in return.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2012, 12:07:23 AM »
LOL...indeed.

and then there is always that gem as she swallows your entire cock and balls while texting on her phone...." I just want you to know I NEVER do this."

I know, I'm just so fucking special  ::)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
®