Author Topic: who remembers chris mason?  (Read 3368 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
who remembers chris mason?
« on: December 16, 2012, 05:41:32 AM »
dude is now a crossfit strength-training guru. works with chris spealler, etc.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: who remembers chris mason?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 05:45:49 AM »
I CALL BBC, SOMEBODY ELSE GET ON THE HORN FOR CNN AND REST, THIS SHIT'S AWESOME!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEE

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 05:53:45 AM »
 ;D  and then you have pathetic "zookeepers" who will never leave.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 07:18:50 AM »
dude is now a crossfit strength-training guru. works with chris spealler, etc.

We used to argue about supplements and nutrition over 10 years ago on Muscle Mayhem.  He thought that he could have a successful company selling a fat burner and a protein powder and I had to correct him on that assessment numerous times.  He did eventually figure out that I was right.

Chris though has been very successful in terms of his product line and still runs a massive bodybuilding forum
A

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2012, 12:03:52 PM »
He had his moments,  seemed nutty in some regards but guy knew his way through the gym.
If I remember right, he had the most reps in the deadlift challenge to see if anyone could do 112 with 225. I seem to remember about 57? Anyway...

...who remembers the Milos guy Garreath or something like that? I think he left here, among numerous reasons, because Ron wouldn't use an ignore feature.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2012, 12:06:20 PM »

We used to argue about supplements and nutrition over 10 years ago on Muscle Mayhem.  He thought that he could have a successful company selling a fat burner and a protein powder and I had to correct him on that assessment numerous times.  He did eventually figure out that I was right.

Chris though has been very successful in terms of his product line and still runs a massive bodybuilding forum

Lol
#

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2012, 12:10:31 PM »
RIP

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 12:12:09 PM »
Powerlifter, car dealership manager, owner of AtLarge Nutrition.

THE BEEF

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 12:30:17 PM »
He had his moments,  seemed nutty in some regards but guy knew his way through the gym.
If I remember right, he had the most reps in the deadlift challenge to see if anyone could do 112 with 225. I seem to remember about 57? Anyway...

...who remembers the Milos guy Garreath or something like that? I think he left here, among numerous reasons, because Ron wouldn't use an ignore feature.

claims to be near an 800 lb dl now.  unbelievable that i've been reading drivel from gollum abeles for over a decade now.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2012, 01:11:39 PM »
Yeah, he seems to go where the money takes him. For years he was a HIT Jedi, then he got tight with the Westside guys, then became all "Westside is the best side", now it's Westside for Crossfitters or some such.

I still remembered when he pulled the "I'm bigger than you" card with Lyle McDonald for Lyle calling him out on his supps -

http://powerandbulk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=30461&highlight=lyle+chris+mason .

Mention Lyle to him even now, and he'll melt a bit.