Author Topic: i've been taking finasteride for months but it doesnt do shit  (Read 6110 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: i've been taking finasteride for months but it doesnt do shit
« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2012, 06:56:22 PM »
I did, brother.  Buzzed it down to a 1 and never looking back.

My hair started thinning in my early 20's at the temples.   I sort of was able to keep it respectable until about 27-30 yo.    One day in the summer it was humid and and y hair just looked like shit.   

My friends were begging me to shave it off.  At that point i tried minox, consulted w people for hair trainsplants, etc and decided to just shave it off.  I have friends who spent 40k for a transplant.  Being active, just does not work for me. 

Never looked back and now love having a shaved head.  People tell me they cant imagine me w hair and neither could I. 

Its clean, neat, etc.     Mature women also love a shaved head so long as you have some muscle. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2012, 08:21:27 PM »
My hair started thinning in my early 20's at the temples.   I sort of was able to keep it respectable until about 27-30 yo.    One day in the summer it was humid and and y hair just looked like shit.   

My friends were begging me to shave it off.  At that point i tried minox, consulted w people for hair trainsplants, etc and decided to just shave it off.  I have friends who spent 40k for a transplant.  Being active, just does not work for me. 

Never looked back and now love having a shaved head.  People tell me they cant imagine me w hair and neither could I. 

Its clean, neat, etc.     Mature women also love a shaved head so long as you have some muscle. 

I first had my hair buzz cut when I was about 24 (not counting having a crew-cut as a kid. I really liked the way it looked. However, in my late 20's to my mid 30's I grew it and my beard out (kind of a hippie look and not my best years for men's fashion. In my late 30's, I vacillated between a little hair on the sides and a beard and buzzed with a mustache. By my early 40's I settled into the buzz cut and a beard. My most resent look since retiring is buzz cut with a trimmed beard. It is easy maintenance and I can do it myself, meaning $0 for haircuts, which is a good thing. I have a fair amount of body hair which when I let it grow out makes up of the lack of hair on my head and keeps me masculine looking.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #52 on: December 17, 2012, 10:54:56 PM »
That's interesting. Do you have a source or is this just some crazy shit you made up?

Physician who directed my cycles...

epic_alien

« Reply #53 on: December 18, 2012, 12:45:36 AM »
one time grandpa combed the hair on his nuts....

cue for true homo to finish story