Author Topic: CT Shooting - Where's the ANGER America?  (Read 8625 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
CT Shooting - Where's the ANGER America?
« on: December 17, 2012, 07:34:31 AM »
After 9/11 the amount of hate and anger was insane.  Everyone wanted to kill and murder arabs or anyone with brown skin for that matter.  Every politician wanted a war and sure enough 10 years later and $3 Trillion dollars later they had what they wanted.

But after 20 kids get shot, some with 11 bullets in them and no one is angry and no one is speaking out.  All of the old white fucks in congress aren't saying shit.  All I hear is sadness but no anger on how to stop this.

WAKE THE FUCK UP AMERICA!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Where's the ANGER America?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 07:36:39 AM »
White on white crime

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 07:37:32 AM »
After 9/11 the amount of hate and anger was insane.  Everyone wanted to kill and murder arabs or anyone with brown skin for that matter.  Every politician wanted a war and sure enough 10 years later and $3 Trillion dollars later they had what they wanted.

But after 20 kids get shot, some with 11 bullets in them and no one is angry and no one is speaking out.  All of the old white fucks in congress aren't saying shit.  All I hear is sadness but no anger on how to stop this.

Who should we be mad at?  His parents?  The doctors that put him on Psych Drugs (like most 90% of mass shooters)?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 07:37:49 AM »
After 9/11 the amount of hate and anger was insane.  Everyone wanted to kill and murder arabs or anyone with brown skin for that matter.  Every politician wanted a war and sure enough 10 years later and $3 Trillion dollars later they had what they wanted.

But after 20 kids get shot, some with 11 bullets in them and no one is angry and no one is speaking out.  All of the old white fucks in congress aren't saying shit.  All I hear is sadness but no anger on how to stop this.

The only people that are allowed to kill Americans are Americans. Anyone else tries to fuck us up on our soil, we'll kill your whole fuckin' country. I thought this was obvious by now?

Anyway, I have a suggestion, liquidate everyone that is autistic or at high risk for making left turns into crazy town. Just don't touch my firearms.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 07:39:04 AM »
 You're not one of these Canuck schmucks or one of these Euros who continually critiques my country but allows yours to be invaded by Mohammedans, are you?

What do you mean "Where's the anger?" Turn your TV on.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 07:39:41 AM »
The guy to be angry at is dead!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 07:40:04 AM »

What are we supposed to be angry about?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 07:41:14 AM »

the laws that allowed such a tool's mother to own military grade assault weapons. The fact he was able to riddle up to 11 shots into a kid with one pull of the trigger is sad

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 07:41:45 AM »
the laws that allowed such a tool's mother to own military grade assault weapons. The fact he was able to riddle up to 11 shots into a kid with one pull of the trigger is sad

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 07:44:13 AM »
What are we supposed to be angry about? Who are we supposed to be angry at?

There were no nigs or arabs involved.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 07:52:10 AM »
The Guns Right issue is the difference.  After 911 in the minds of most of the American public the enemy was clearly defined, or should I say clearly defined for us. 
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 07:55:01 AM »

What would grandpa say about all of this?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 08:03:38 AM »
I still don't get how some people joke about this shit.  I didn't joke about that Swedish massacre.  It doesn't matter what country it happens in.  Children are innocent, that guy was worse than the devil.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 08:05:28 AM »
I still don't get how some people joke about this shit.  I didn't joke about that Swedish massacre.  It doesn't matter what country it happens in.  Children are innocent, that guy was worse than the devil.

truth

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 08:09:58 AM »
*facepalm*
Your level or ignorance is astounding.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 08:12:21 AM »
Why don't we all come to grips with the elephant in the room.  We will never be able to control the sick fucks who decide to snap, and go on killing sprees.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 08:19:07 AM »
Why don't we all come to grips with the elephant in the room.  We will never be able to control the sick fucks who decide to snap, and go on killing sprees.

This. If someone really wants to hurt or kill people, he or she will find a way to do it, with or without weapons.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 08:21:19 AM »

???
from incomplete data

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 08:21:25 AM »

No we won't , but they also shouldn't have easy access to any sort of guns let alone assault weapons.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 08:23:57 AM »
My question is how the fuck people get the impression this guy opened up with fully automatic weapons? Seem's like everytime something like this comes out, people start screaming "Why did he have guns that can fire 10trillion rounds a second!"

He didn't. Jesus Christ. He pulled the trigger each time he fired. Just like you can with most any semi-automatic pistol or hunting rifle.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 08:43:46 AM »
My question is how the fuck people get the impression this guy opened up with fully automatic weapons? Seem's like everytime something like this comes out, people start screaming "Why did he have guns that can fire 10trillion rounds a second!"

He didn't. Jesus Christ. He pulled the trigger each time he fired. Just like you can with most any semi-automatic pistol or hunting rifle.

You can buy an AR-15 which is an old school M-16.  With the change of a single spring.  You can make it a fully automatic gun.  a little spring, that's all.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2012, 08:59:39 AM »
You can buy an AR-15 which is an old school M-16.  With the change of a single spring.  You can make it a fully automatic gun.  a little spring, that's all.
Where do you get your information? It takes more than a spring dude. And just earlier you were bitching saying the dude shot a kid 11 times with one trigger pull. Stop talking out of you ass, you sound like a moron.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2012, 09:05:42 AM »
Where do you get your information? It takes more than a spring dude. And just earlier you were bitching saying the dude shot a kid 11 times with one trigger pull. Stop talking out of you ass, you sound like a moron.

Fuck man, I've modded numerous AR-15s.  A friend of mine in the Marines showed me.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2012, 09:09:52 AM »
???
that asshole that killed a bunch of kids at camp in Sweden a 1 or 2 years ago.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2012, 09:09:56 AM »
Fuck man, I've modded numerous AR-15s.  A friend of mine in the Marines showed me.
You can convert them, but its not just a "spring."
Btw I don't know what being a Marine has to do with converting AR's, they didn't teach me how to convert an AR when I was enlisted.