Author Topic: I have some thoughts on slavery.  (Read 23913 times)

MikMaq

Re: I have some thoughts on slavery.
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2012, 09:14:58 AM »
shows how much you know about history, fucken ZERO, slavery is brilliant under certain circumstances and very necessary.

The Persians lost to Alexander the great cause they abolished slavery. Many nations have been obliterated because of the lack of slave control and the strongest nations that emerged in the 20th centuries where the one that controlled their slavery properly. Slavery is very necessary and the nations that did not understand this have paid the price and some do not even exist today.
When did I say slavery wasn`t useful, before the industrial revolution it was a focul point of society.

Rape is necessary if no girl wants to have sex with you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2012, 09:16:00 AM »
So is your argument its better to be a slave in america than african.

Is that what your trying to say.

Thats like saying it`s better to rape a girl than to rape and kill her.

Yes my argument is only fucken retards would not pick the lesser of 2 evils.

As far as your dumb example of rape, they are both equal cause once a girl has been rape she probably would rather die then live in many cases.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2012, 09:16:14 AM »
The many (Negro) ex‑slaves who recalled the lot of the small farmers and Poor Whites as Hard and Even as Bad as Their Own knew what they were talking about...The slaves saw enough abject poverty, disease, and demoralization among the Poor Whites...to see their own condition under Old Massa's protection as perhaps not the worst of evils." [55]

[55] Rather Be a guy Than a Poor White Man, Eugene D. Genovese; Slave Perceptions of Southern Yeoman and Poor Whites, in Toward a New View of America, pp. 79, 81‑82, 84, 90‑91

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2012, 09:17:05 AM »
When did I say slavery wasn`t useful, before the industrial revolution it was a focul point of society.

You said it was always evil and that is simply not true.

MikMaq

« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2012, 09:19:54 AM »
You said it was always evil and that is simply not true.
It`s evil bulb, it`s not true that it`s always counter productive, but the whole fucking concept is based on evil.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #80 on: December 17, 2012, 09:20:16 AM »

Say what?
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #81 on: December 17, 2012, 09:23:34 AM »
Let's face it, America (settled by immigrants) were just continuing the only life they had ever known. Slavery was a way of life back then. It wasn't a scapegoat to get back at "whitey" today. You can argue that there are more bigots among ignorant, African Americans in the U.S., than any other today.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #82 on: December 17, 2012, 09:24:12 AM »
This whole thread is fucking idiotic.  You cannot justify the shit slave owners did to slaves.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2012, 09:25:46 AM »
It`s evil bulb, it`s not true that it`s always counter productive, but the whole fucking concept is based on evil.
It is only evil from the perspective of a human being living in a reformed world. No historian on the planet agrees that it has always been considered evil.

MikMaq

« Reply #84 on: December 17, 2012, 09:27:06 AM »
Let's face it, America (settled by immigrants) were just continuing the only life they had ever known. Slavery was a way of life back then. It wasn't a scapegoat to get back at "whitey" today. You can argue that there are more bigots among ignorant, African Americans in the U.S., than any other today.
That`s your whole fucking Point, it`s not fucking ignorance this is your whole fucking troll.

NEver in american history has a white guy ever wanted to be the average black guy. Until this happen SHUT THE FUCK UP.

It`s no brainer that being black has always sucked in the states.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #85 on: December 17, 2012, 09:28:22 AM »
This whole thread is fucking idiotic.  You cannot justify the shit slave owners did to slaves.

I don't think anyone is saying by the present day definition and standards of morallity that slavery was a good thing.  But you must put slavery in its proper historical context to fully understand it.
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2012, 09:29:39 AM »
You are right when it comes to shitty slave owners.  The truth, is that slaves in America (as a whole) were treated better than any other slaves in the history of mankind. Slavery in the U.S. was the last extension of the old world practices. I't might not have been right by todays standards, but it was considered the norm since the dawn of man, up until that point.

MikMaq

« Reply #87 on: December 17, 2012, 09:30:19 AM »
It is only evil from the perspective of a human being living in a reformed world. No historian on the planet agrees that it has always been considered evil.
This is where the historians are a bunch of fucking retards.

historians are not directly anthropologists, sociologist etc.

The whole concept of history is that it is of written record. Since the majority were usually the only true writers of information, and these people were typically public figures it`s impossible to find true honesty in the written record.

The reason that more folk didn`t see it as evil back than wasn`t simply that they didn`t understand the concept of slavery, it was that they were so ignorant they weren`t able to understand the reality for black people outside of slavery.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #88 on: December 17, 2012, 09:30:32 AM »
The point is, america was suppose to be some great democracy, where people are not subjigated to the same crap that was found in the old world.

People didn`t fight for freedom in america and not realize how bad the old world power structure was.

People simply used the age old nonsense of what can I do about it, whenever something bad happens.

You're so ignorant I doubt you'll find anyone willing to waste their time debating you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #89 on: December 17, 2012, 09:30:37 AM »
That`s your whole fucking Point, it`s not fucking ignorance this is your whole fucking troll.

NEver in american history has a white guy ever wanted to be the average black guy. Until this happen SHUT THE FUCK UP.

actually it is way better to be black then white right now in the US cause everybody feels they have to walk on egg shells and cater to the black guy so he does not get labled a racist

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 17, 2012, 09:31:13 AM »
I don't think anyone is saying by the present day definition and standards of morallity that slavery was a good thing.  But you must put slavery in its proper historical context to fully understand it.
Exactly. These dumb fucks can't comprehend that.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 17, 2012, 09:32:06 AM »

You don't live in the U.S., so you don't have an inside opinion. Bitch.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2012, 09:32:21 AM »
Exactly. These dumb fucks can't comprehend that.
X2

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 17, 2012, 09:32:36 AM »
Newsflash, people of lower intelligence are manipulated (enslaved?) daily by people of superior intelligence, whatever their skin color. In the end wether your master is benevolent or malvolent is only a matter of faith.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #94 on: December 17, 2012, 09:33:30 AM »
Newsflash, people of lower intelligence are manipulated (enslaved?) daily by people of superior intelligence, whatever their skin color.

I'm glad your coming around on the whole religion thing.
A

MikMaq

« Reply #95 on: December 17, 2012, 09:33:36 AM »
actually it is way better to be black then white right now in the US cause everybody feels they have to walk on egg shells and cater to the black guy so he does not get labled a racist
Yes because folk feel they gotta walk on egg shells, that somehow makes up for the disparity in wealth, the culture cluster fuck of black people etc.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2012, 09:34:11 AM »
Newsflash, people of lower intelligence are manipulated (enslaved?) daily by people of superior intelligence, whatever their skin color.
Different type of slavery then what we are talking about but I suppose your right.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2012, 09:34:33 AM »
I'm glad your coming around on the whole religion thing.

You need to read a lot more books before pretending to have a clue about what you re talking about.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2012, 09:35:01 AM »
RAtard the abolitionist. HAHAHAHA

hahahahahahah!!!

fuckin guy thinks he's John Brown.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2012, 09:35:18 AM »
Yes because folk feel they gotta walk on egg shells, that somehow makes up for the disparity in wealth, the culture cluster fuck of black people etc.

Blacks get treated like royalty nowadays, they have it the best out of everyone bro, get with it.