Author Topic: Crossfit guys hitting the sauce?  (Read 6852 times)

jixxxer

• Getbig II
Crossfit guys hitting the sauce?
« on: December 17, 2012, 11:09:24 AM »
From the looks of these "crossfit" guys, I wld assume they are using.............?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Crossfit guys hitting the sauce?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 11:11:15 AM »
no, all natural.  only users are track athletes and IFBB pros.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 11:11:42 AM »
at the highest level, the athletes you see on espn,  it is without doubt both men and even women are on some shit

at the local gym level, none of them look like they workout. so who cares if they are on anything, they look like shit and twinks in normal clothes anyway

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 11:21:13 AM »
at 13:44 froning addresses the drug accusations made at him.. i dunno man.. i give him the beneifit, but just who the fuck knows  ???

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 11:42:04 AM »
at the highest level, the athletes you see on espn,  it is without doubt both men and even women are on some shit

at the local gym level, none of them look like they workout. so who cares if they are on anything, they look like shit and twinks in normal clothes anyway

not true man.  I see some big fuckers doing this crossfit shit.  they didn't get big from it, were already sauce users before.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 11:43:51 AM »
not true man.  I see some big fuckers doing this crossfit shit.  they didn't get big from it, were already sauce users before.

i agree with you. but certainly not the majority

and they were naturally big dudes, not the kind of ectomorphs who got huge on saucing and hitting big weights bodybuilding style. those guys shrink down to nothing when they do crossfit

and to bradistani, that rich froning character looks like a shit-faced liar. you can tell just by looking at his face, it's the kind of guy who lies through his teeth to sell shit

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2012, 11:48:25 AM »
i find it hard to believe that guys at the top top top of any sport aren't using shit

unless you take some extremely genetically gifted person who doesn't apprecaite what they have been blessed with and thinks it's call kfc and watermelons,

the best competitors will do whatever they do, within of getting away with it, to win. it's part of being a winner. you just do what you gotta do

you think marion jones or whatever that black olympic runner's name was, who used roids actually regrets using them? you think that during that press conference those tears were actually tears of regret of using roids? those tears were tears of sadness that she actuall got caught LOL. same with every other person who got caught, a-rod, mcguire, those tears are laughable. they don't regret shit. they regret getting caught, that's about it

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2012, 11:54:46 AM »
Yes, I've known folks in the early Crossfit stuff, and there was some drug use according to them. It's probably only gotten worse. Crossfit, by it's nature is a very vain hobby, if you read the boards and look at the pictures they take, you'll see it. Also it's attracting Strongmen, Weightlifters, Powerlifters, etc...... that see it as a way to make lots of cash from the Crossfit people.  One of the more popular Crossfit coaches has a steroid slap on the wrist from the NFL, etc.....

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2012, 12:11:12 PM »
i agree with you. but certainly not the majority

and they were naturally big dudes, not the kind of ectomorphs who got huge on saucing and hitting big weights bodybuilding style. those guys shrink down to nothing when they do crossfit

and to bradistani, that rich froning character looks like a shit-faced liar. you can tell just by looking at his face, it's the kind of guy who lies through his teeth to sell shit

but he's a born again christian  ???

nah man, you're probably right... once money is part of the equation then anything goes i guess

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2012, 12:16:16 PM »
being a christian and using ped's such as AAS has nothing to do with one another. what makes you think they do?
sept 10th APF

Beach Muscles

• Getbig II
  • Cuz in the end the BM are all that matter
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2012, 12:26:54 PM »
being a christian and using ped's such as AAS has nothing to do with one another. what makes you think they do?

Yes they do. Steroids use outside of trt is downright immoral. As is any substance used to acheive a higher state of being, beyond which God intended you to acheive with the body he gave you. Whey lrotein is fine, as it is just a food extract.
$

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2012, 12:31:14 PM »
Yes they do. Steroids use outside of trt is downright immoral. As is any substance used to acheive a higher state of being, beyond which God intended you to acheive with the body he gave you. Whey lrotein is fine, as it is just a food extract.

so if you were god, would you grant born-again christian status to a 15 year old girl who has had 5 8" penises in her at once in public and before marriage? one penetrating her wet ass behind, another in her barely-mature snatch, another she's choking balls deep in her throat gagging her brains out, the other two rubbing their dick heads in her ears? all of who's cums she's swallowed

maybe she will then find the error of her ways and forget her past and be a devout born again christian virgin

or is it a matter of time before the whore comes out again

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2012, 12:59:32 PM »

thats the stupidest fucking thing i've read all week.  note that i didn't say ever.  but it's still pretty fucking stupid.  i hope you're just kidding.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2012, 01:05:35 PM »

lol surely you're joking...

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2012, 02:12:44 PM »
Its funny someone started this thread...I was flipping through the channels last night and they were showing the womens crossfit finals on ESPN2...
My first thought was that it cant possibly be drug tested...
As I left it on, it occurred to me that every bitch on there was on the sauce...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2012, 02:19:58 PM »
A buddy of mine, fit guy, been lifting for years tried to do it and fucked up his knee from their retard excersises

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2012, 02:20:25 PM »

not as such, no.. but if you're having to constantly lie through your fucking teeth, always denying and deceiving... then that is a sin i would imagine  ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2012, 02:22:14 PM »
a name like Rich Froning sounds like a con artist

RICH FROWNING :(
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 02:57:31 PM »
i dont like Frowning Rich hes always got that cum gum in his mouth chewing like a cow looking around but you know hes full of shit
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 03:00:57 PM »
a name like Rich Froning sounds like a con artist

RICH FROWNING :(

wonder if he's buds with brink

godeep

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 03:22:36 PM »
A buddy of mine, fit guy, been lifting for years tried to do it and fucked up his knee from their retard exercises

^^^THIS - the variations they do welcome injury. I do love crossfit fail videos though.

Yes many of them are on. Period.

And being a born again Christian and a habitual liar usually go hand-in-hand.
l

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2012, 04:18:07 PM »
A buddy of mine, fit guy, been lifting for years tried to do it and fucked up his knee from their retard excersises

What was a retarded exercise?  Seriously....

Also, just because you can lift, doesn't mean you can immediately transition to other shit.  Show me a bodybuilder that can go immediately into olympic lifts

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2012, 04:37:17 PM »
Why the need to categorize yourself as being this or that, "crossfiter", "powerlifter", "bodybuilder" etc, that's just retarded. You practize physical conditionning, period. You lift weights because it enhances your healh -when natural- and...and that's about fucking it. It is badly required because we ve been designed to use our brains and bodies, not just our brains -or just our bodies.
Fact is building too much muscle, going too heavy for too long, always wanting to be biggers than other people cause you re not fulfilled by others domains of your existence -family, work, hobbies etc- training while using steroids etc all of this is actually DANGEROUS for your body -and mind- it is the opposite of what should be done, and no it's not better than doing nothing, it's just as bad.
The only healhty way of conditionning your body is to lift moderate weights regurlarly while eating a normal healthy diet. It's better than doing nothing,  but beyond that everything else is just too much and ultimately unhealthy, simply because people go too far -because others areas of their existences are left in ruins most of the time so they overcompensate-.

Just lift weights to get fit, toned, build functionnal muscles, keep doing it all life long, dont over obsess about it, benefit from all the good things it brings you and shut your fucking mouth.

I want to punch in the throat all of these assholes who use steroids and pretend to be christians. Christianism is about finding a middle ground, being balanced, pretending to be a christian while having an extremistic useless behavior leading to inject nasty chemicals in your body, chemicals you dont actually need to be healthy, is complete garbage. The only healthy way of training is to lift weights and eat clean, everything else  you do it because your self obsessed with your appearance , these people dont inject steroids because it's beneficial to their health, but because they want to impress others people. This is a typically atheist behavior, basically you dont accept the way you are naturally, you re not satisfied by your natural potential once it's pushed to its limits, so you go too far because youre narcistic and egocentrical.

I have more respect for a lost , unfaithful natural than for a so called christian who is on steroids and lies about it to everyone. How can you even pretend to be a christian if you lie about what you do to your body to look "better" than others. This is retarded.
There s nobody i despise more than coach , mark dugdale and other "bodybuilders" wearing crosses around their necks. The very fact they need to show people they are suposedly christians by showing an obvious sign says everything you need to know about the authenticity of their faith.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2012, 04:39:42 PM »
What was a retarded exercise?  Seriously....

Also, just because you can lift, doesn't mean you can immediately transition to other shit.  Show me a bodybuilder that can go immediately into olympic lifts

squating with more weight than you can handle or just fast barbell squats is retarded youll blow out your knee fuckface
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2012, 05:23:22 PM »
squating with more weight than you can handle or just fast barbell squats is retarded youll blow out your knee fuckface

Tubby fuck, he stated it was a retarded crossfit exercise.  Perhaps the diabetic neuropathy is setting in and you are going blind.  Either that or the paint fumes are finally getting to you.  Now kindly start shutting the fuck up.