Author Topic: Obama exploiting Sandy Hook tradgedy for $$$$$ (Obama is a low life)  (Read 6739 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Team Obama still raising money--off Sandy Hook shootings
 Examiner ^ | 12/18/12 | Paul Bedard

Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 1:34:42 PM by Nachum

They won the campaign handily and even had $14.2 million to spare, but the Obama-Biden campaign is still raising money, this time off the president's comments about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings in Connecticut.

In email from chief campaign advisor David Axelrod that urges supporters to watch President Obama's moving address to the community of Newtown, there are two links that open a page with a video player featuring the president's speech and two donate buttons asking for $15-$1,000 for his campaign.

"The next chapter begins today. Stand with President Obama for the next four years," headlines the donation page.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama exploiting Sandy Hook tradgedy for $$$$$ (Obama is a low life)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 11:51:40 AM »
some on here are sore losers  :D 34 more  :-*

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 01:47:19 PM »
Team Obama still raising money--off Sandy Hook shootings
 Examiner ^ | 12/18/12 | Paul Bedard

Posted on Tuesday, December 18, 2012 1:34:42 PM by Nachum

They won the campaign handily and even had $14.2 million to spare, but the Obama-Biden campaign is still raising money, this time off the president's comments about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shootings in Connecticut.

In email from chief campaign advisor David Axelrod that urges supporters to watch President Obama's moving address to the community of Newtown, there are two links that open a page with a video player featuring the president's speech and two donate buttons asking for $15-$1,000 for his campaign.

"The next chapter begins today. Stand with President Obama for the next four years," headlines the donation page.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

What are they supposed to donate to?

He won the election already.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 01:49:56 PM »
What are they supposed to donate to?

He won the election already.
:D

Chooms, pot, coke, booze, beer, cigs     O-Fund

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 01:59:25 PM »
:D

Chooms, pot, coke, booze, beer, cigs     O-Fund

Lol ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 12:35:23 PM »
 :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 12:46:35 PM »
:)

I assume you DID NOT make that graphic

correct?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2012, 12:48:42 PM »
I assume you DID NOT make that graphic

correct?

No - but its truth. 

So far obama has armed:

Fast Furious - mexican drug cartels - 300 dead and counting

Lybian terrorists

Syrian Rebels

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2012, 12:50:27 PM »
No - but its truth.  

So far obama has armed:

Fast Furious - mexican drug cartels - 300 dead and counting

Lybian terrorists

Syrian Rebels

good

so calling the CREATOR of that graphic a fucking moron does not violate the rules

Yasser Arafat won a Nobel Peace prize

why am I not surprised that whatever right wing moron made that graphic didn't know that

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2012, 12:52:02 PM »
good

so calling the CREATOR of that graphic a fucking moron does not violate the rules

Yasser Arafat won a Nobel Peace prize

So obama is in leage w the super terrorist Arafat - I'll drink to that. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2012, 12:53:52 PM »
So obama is in leage w the super terrorist Arafat - I'll drink to that.  

only an idiot would make such an assumption

note to your girlishly delicate emotions that I'm not calling you an idiot

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2012, 08:05:44 AM »
Obama Uses Funeral Service to Talk About Himself

10:34 AM, Dec 22, 2012 • By DANIEL HALPER

President Barack Obama used the funeral for Hawaii senator Daniel Inouye to talk about himself. In the short 1,600 word speech, Obama used the word "my" 21 times, "me" 12 times, and "I" 30 times.

Obama's speech discussed how Inouye had gotten him interested in politics. "Danny was elected to the U.S. Senate when I was two years old," he said.

Speaking to the audience at the National Cathedral in Washington, D.C., Obama talked about his family and their vacations. "Now, even though my mother and grandparents took great pride that they had voted for him, I confess that I wasn't paying much attention to the United States Senate at the age of four or five or six.  It wasn't until I was 11 years old that I recall even learning what a U.S. senator was, or it registering, at least.  It was during my summer vacation with my family -- my first trip to what those of us in Hawaii call the Mainland," said Obama.

So we flew over the ocean, and with my mother and my grandmother and my sister, who at the time was two, we traveled around the country.  It was a big trip.  We went to Seattle, and we went to Disneyland -- which was most important.  We traveled to Kansas where my grandmother's family was from, and went to Chicago, and went to Yellowstone.  And we took Greyhound buses most of the time, and we rented cars, and we would stay at local motels or Howard Johnson's.  And if there was a pool at one of these motels, even if it was just tiny, I would be very excited. And the ice machine was exciting -- and the vending machine, I was really excited about that.

________________________ __________

Obama is a low life

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2012, 04:12:44 PM »
WSJ: Obama threatened Boehner that he’ll use Inauguration & SOTU speches to blame GOP
WSJ via The Washington Examiner ^ | 12/22/12 | Philip Klein
Posted on December 22, 2012, 6:15:52 PM EST by chiller

President Obama has threatened House Speaker John Boehner that if no deal is struck on the “fiscal cliff,” he will use his Inaugural address and State of the Union speech next month to blame Republicans, according to the Wall Street Journal.

In the Journal’s behind the scenes account of how fiscal cliff talks between Obama and Boehner hit a wall, what comes across is that the president is emboldened by his reelection and eager to extract more concessions from Boehner than he was willing to accept during last summer’s debt limit talks.

This excerpt from the piece is revealing:

Mr. Obama repeatedly lost patience with the speaker as negotiations faltered. In an Oval Office meeting last week, he told Mr. Boehner that if the sides didn’t reach agreement, he would use his inaugural address and his State of the Union speech to tell the country the Republicans were at fault.

At one point, according to notes taken by a participant, Mr. Boehner told the president, “I put $800 billion [in tax revenue] on the table. What do I get for that?”

“You get nothing,” the president said. “I get that for free.”

The whole article is well worth the read (subscription is required).

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2012, 04:19:41 PM »
“I put $800 billion [in tax revenue] on the table. What do I get for that?”

I lol'd  8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2012, 04:25:45 PM »
I lol'd  8)

I did too.  low life in chief is even a bigger thug and scumbag than I imagine.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2012, 04:31:57 PM »

I did too.  low life in chief is even a bigger thug and scumbag than I imagine.

He's none of those things and that quote doesn't suggest otherwise. I see you posted a thread just yesterday proclaiming Obama wasn't a real leader, he can't get a deal done. Boehner can't even get his own proposals to the floor.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2012, 06:25:32 AM »
WSJ: Obama threatened Boehner that he’ll use Inauguration & SOTU speches to blame GOP
WSJ via The Washington Examiner ^ | 12/22/12 | Philip Klein
Posted on December 22, 2012, 6:15:52 PM EST by chiller

President Obama has threatened House Speaker John Boehner that if no deal is struck on the “fiscal cliff,” he will use his Inaugural address and State of the Union speech next month to blame Republicans, according to the Wall Street Journal.

In the Journal’s behind the scenes account of how fiscal cliff talks between Obama and Boehner hit a wall, what comes across is that the president is emboldened by his reelection and eager to extract more concessions from Boehner than he was willing to accept during last summer’s debt limit talks.

This excerpt from the piece is revealing:

Mr. Obama repeatedly lost patience with the speaker as negotiations faltered. In an Oval Office meeting last week, he told Mr. Boehner that if the sides didn’t reach agreement, he would use his inaugural address and his State of the Union speech to tell the country the Republicans were at fault.

At one point, according to notes taken by a participant, Mr. Boehner told the president, “I put $800 billion [in tax revenue] on the table. What do I get for that?”

The whole article is well worth the read (subscription is required).

The president is finally being a leader and putting Boehner and the GOP at there place.

I wish he would do this all the time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2012, 06:24:01 PM »
December 23, 2012
Obama Has to Fib Even at a Funeral
Jack Cashill

Yes, everything is about Barack Obama.  From the beginning, he has built his career on his own personal story, and the funeral service of former Hawaiian Senator Daniel Inouye at the National Cathedral on Friday apparently struck him as an opportune time to remind the world what that story was.  In his 1,600-word oration, Obama even managed to work in the fact, as though someone in the universe might not have heard, that he had "a white mom [and] a black father" "and was raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

The problem, however, is not just that Obama used the word "my" 21 times, "me" 12 times, and "I" 30 times in the course of telling his story, but rather that even at a funeral, he could not keep the story straight.

Obama's oration dealt to a large degree with how he came to understand what a U.S. senator is.  "Now, even though my mother and grandparents took great pride that they had voted for him," said Barack Obama of Inouye, "I confess that I wasn't paying much attention to the United States Senate at the age of four or five or six.  It wasn't until I was 11 years old that I recall even learning what a U.S. senator was, or it registering, at least.  It was during my summer vacation with my family -- my first trip to what those of us in Hawaii call the Mainland."

The story of the trip set up the punch line.  He told Inouye's mourners that "my mother that summer would turn on the TV every night during this vacation and watch the Watergate hearings," and he was forced to watch, too.  Of course, the senator who "fascinated" him most was "this man of Japanese descent with one arm, speaking in this courtly baritone, full of dignity and grace."

This story would work only if Obama had toured the United States during the summer of the Watergate hearings, 1973, when he was eleven years old going on twelve, but in his memoir Dreams from My Father, he tells another story -- a much more specific one.  Yes, he made the same trip, but he did so "during the summer after my father's visit to Hawaii, before my eleventh birthday."  This would have been 1972, when Watergate was still a third-rate burglary that had gotten little media traction.

In Dreams, Obama mentioned a Kansas City stop along the way, and Madelyn's youngest brother in suburban KC would later provide photographic evidence of the same.  He confirmed the year as 1972.  This disparity did not stop Obama from relating in Dreams how in that elusive summer he "watched the Watergate hearings every night before going to bed."  There was no mention of Senator Inouye.  He was apparently trying to make some other point.

This is hardly the most egregious concoction in the Obama canon.  Pulitzer Prize-winner David Maraniss condemned his 2012 biography, Barack Obama, the Story, to the clearance racks by daring to suggest that Dreams was full of concoctions, some more critical than others.  Obama fans wanted to hear no such thing.

Kudos to Ben Smith for daring to chronicle the obvious.  "I counted 38 instances in which [Maraniss] convincingly disputes significant elements of Obama's own story of his life and his family history," wrote Smith in Buzzfeed, and even Maraniss was pulling his punches.

Post-re-election, reporters allow Obama to spin with impunity.  They no longer seem worried that someone of the right will scoop them.  They are confident that their media pals would ignore the scoop as well.  They know that as long as they control the headlines, there can be no new Watergate -- and Obama is beginning to sense it, too.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/12/obama_has_to_fib_even_at_a_funeral.html#ixzz2FvrG8jbE
 Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2012, 06:47:36 PM »
He's none of those things and that quote doesn't suggest otherwise. I see you posted a thread just yesterday proclaiming Obama wasn't a real leader, he can't get a deal done. Boehner can't even get his own proposals to the floor.

Exactly

Repubs are such a bunch of losers that they FAIL even when Dems are totally out of the picture

BTW - you can't expect any honesty from a proven pathological liar who likely has severe mental and emotional problems

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2012, 07:03:07 PM »
Exactly

Repubs are such a bunch of losers that they FAIL even when Dems are totally out of the picture

BTW - you can't expect any honesty from a proven pathological liar who likely has severe mental and emotional problems

Is that O-Twink lies so complusively? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2012, 07:06:14 PM »
Is that O-Twink lies so complusively? 

what's with you constantly using the word twink

maybe if you come out of the closet you won't be such an angry, mental/emotional train wreck

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2012, 07:08:25 PM »
what's with you constantly using the word twink

maybe if you come out of the closet you won't be such an angry, mental/emotional train wreck

Im not angry - i laught and mock O-TWINK w great laughter as well as his cult of flukes, guys, fakes, and fat obamaphone ladies   

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2012, 07:11:00 PM »
Im not angry - i laught and mock O-TWINK w great laughter as well as his cult of flukes, guys, fakes, and fat obamaphone ladies   

you've admitted your anger many times on this board and Obama is YOUR POTUS for the next four years

you are his slave

you've said this yourself

no need to lie about your anger too