Author Topic: What Animal legitimately scares you?  (Read 19926 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: What Animal legitimately scares you?
« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2012, 12:47:58 PM »
Easy. The Killer Whale.  Kills great white sharks when it wants to. Would destroy you in the water and not hesitate. Those things are scary.

Second place: Andrea Dworkin

Third place: unions

Funny lad. She scares me, too.   ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2012, 01:48:03 PM »
Funny lad. She scares me, too.   ;D

She almost convinced me to hate my penis.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2012, 05:40:31 PM »
grizzly bears and great white sharks are terrifying to me. imagine waking up in your sleeping bag to a bear over top of you, there would be a very brief and horrible feeling of despair just before a violent death   :(

stranded in the middle of the ocean bobbing up and down like a sitting duck in shark infested mercy waters, knowing your fate scares the hell outta me too.

this stuff is nightmare worthy.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2012, 05:43:36 PM »
You are aware this is photoshopped, right?

Not that the original is THAT much better...lol no homo

It looked pretty real to me big nose hahahahahaha. Why would you humiliate yourself like that? What a frakking joke!

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2012, 05:55:11 PM »
I think for me its the Komodo Dragon...  That beast is legit scary!  Strong, Vicious, got that potent venom/bacteria that poisons its prey when they bite it!  And that deep hissing sound they make!  Just a creepy mother fucker!  Would not want to face it!

You got that right any drip of that saliva into your body is a death sentence

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: December 21, 2012, 05:56:16 PM »

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: December 21, 2012, 05:59:16 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #107 on: December 21, 2012, 06:02:36 PM »
This animal scares the shit out of me:

lmao

Tightskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: December 21, 2012, 06:04:43 PM »
IT'S A HOLE IN JUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 21, 2012, 06:04:51 PM »
bull sharks as well. They can go into fresh water.

Ya that's fukced up. You could be swimming in a fresh water river and have to worry about a freak'n shark.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 21, 2012, 06:12:03 PM »
Easy. The Killer Whale.  Kills great white sharks when it wants to. Would destroy you in the water and not hesitate. Those things are scary.

Third place: unions

Joe Rogan claims there's a theory that before World War II, Killer Whales would have no problem killing humans and did so any chance they got. Then during World War II, the military use to shoot the whales as target practice and nearly wiped them out. Supposedly since World War II, there has been no reported human deaths by a wild killer whale. Only captive whales. Rogan claims that the Whales are so smart, they made a pact to leave humans alone for good because they knew how close they came to extinction from the hands of humans.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: December 21, 2012, 08:29:16 PM »
Joe Rogan claims there's a theory that before World War II, Killer Whales would have no problem killing humans and did so any chance they got. Then during World War II, the military use to shoot the whales as target practice and nearly wiped them out. Supposedly since World War II, there has been no reported human deaths by a wild killer whale. Only captive whales. Rogan claims that the Whales are so smart, they made a pact to leave humans alone for good because they knew how close they came to extinction from the hands of humans.

I wouldnt be surprised if this is true. Theyre ridiculously intelligent. After seeing that vid where the killer whale just demolishes that shark makes me get goosebumps. Yet they are so friendly to humans (now at least)

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 21, 2012, 08:47:54 PM »
Bears, Sharks

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: December 21, 2012, 09:20:33 PM »
You may be correct son, however have you ever seen Steve Irwin almost get run down? The video is out there . . . Long story short, they come at you in a pack ( on occasion ) can climb and swim. No beating those mother fuckers.

THE BEEF

Yup, I've seen that video.  They will come at you from all sides, all they need is just one bite, and they know it.  And when they do land that one bite, they will be patient, they'll wait around for Minutes, hours, or Days until Their prey croaks over and then they will go to town and eat everything, flesh and bone.

In the past it was thought that they had a bacteria in their saliva that gave them that one bite advantage they use to poison and take down big ass animals like wild buffalos but recently studies have shown that they actually have very potent venomous glands in their mouths that they secrete their poison when they bite their prey!  If you are alone and you are bitten by one of these fuckers, you are done for, and they will start eating you while you are still alive.  Scary ass mother fuckers!

I think this is probably the closest animals to the dinosaurs-  well sharks too, been around a fucking long time!

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: December 21, 2012, 09:38:39 PM »
I wouldnt be surprised if this is true. Theyre ridiculously intelligent. After seeing that vid where the killer whale just demolishes that shark makes me get goosebumps. Yet they are so friendly to humans (now at least)
Take that Killer Whale!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #115 on: December 21, 2012, 09:41:13 PM »

What a disgusting fat pig!

Feminism is hated because women are hated. Anti-feminism is a direct expression of misogyny; it is the political defense of women hating.
Andrea Dworkin (Wrong you fat bitch - Feminism is HATED because it is worshipping the HATRED of MEN! Anti-feminism is a defence against those who HATE MEN! it is the political defence of MEN BASHING! Cant stand MAN HATERS like this, Thank GOD the FAT WHALE died young.
V

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 21, 2012, 09:45:05 PM »
but musclecenter can have them all for dinner

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #117 on: December 21, 2012, 09:54:42 PM »
V

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #118 on: December 21, 2012, 10:10:29 PM »
At least you don't get this photoshop treatment

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!  where did this come from??   ;D   ;D  ;D ;D  ;D ;D

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #119 on: December 22, 2012, 05:30:35 AM »

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #120 on: December 22, 2012, 07:42:58 AM »
What a disgusting fat pig!

Feminism is hated because women are hated. Anti-feminism is a direct expression of misogyny; it is the political defense of women hating.
Andrea Dworkin (Wrong you fat bitch - Feminism is HATED because it is worshipping the HATRED of MEN! Anti-feminism is a defence against those who HATE MEN! it is the political defence of MEN BASHING! Cant stand MAN HATERS like this, Thank GOD the FAT WHALE died young.
Agreed. Fuck Feminazis.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #121 on: December 22, 2012, 08:39:38 AM »
Take that Killer Whale!

I have some fossilized teeth that maybe Meg's or regular GW's.
They are serated in the edges like GWs, Megs, and the rest of the family.

In Maryland, there is a place called Calvert Cliffs, where fossils literally wash up on the beach, and I'm talking each wave is full of fossilized Shark's teeth, croc fossils, ray fossils, and other animal fossils. People come and search the cliffs for more fossils, it's like the whole damn thing is a Super mega Walmart for fossils.

kimo

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: December 22, 2012, 11:19:57 AM »
black widow spider white squale . indian tiger . hipppotamus and some snakes like cobras .

Game Time

• Getbig III
  • Go out fatboy
« Reply #123 on: December 22, 2012, 12:00:42 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Skip to 3:20...what an idiot lol. If you watch the vid all the way through he ends up in a hole surrounded by them

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 22, 2012, 12:57:44 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Skip to 3:20...what an idiot lol. If you watch the vid all the way through he ends up in a hole surrounded by them

WTF...Now I don't feel bad for Steve Irwins death. The guy deserved it. Holy shit what an idiot. The guy must have been a speed freak or something. Probably coked out all the time.