Author Topic: Hurricane Sandy and a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Weird.  (Read 6024 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
2 things named Sandy that appeared at a perfect time to help Obama destroy America. 

Hurricane Sandy rolled in and conveniently got Benghazi and Mitt Romney off of people's television sets and replaced them with images of Obama being Presidential and weeping with the victims.  The New Jersey Governor hugging him, kissing his ass and talking about what a great job he was doing.  That hurricane might have gotten him re-elected because things were looking pretty bleak for him the weeks leading up to it.  Nice timing for Obeezy.

The Sandy Hook elementary school shooting then laid the groundwork for him to disarm us (at least partially).  The fact that it was a bunch of little kids that got killed is a perfect way to make gun owners into villains and turn the average citizen against the 2nd amendment.  Without that event few people thought that he would be able push through any strict gun control legislation.  Now the children will forever be Martyrs that liberals will point to when they bemoan the 2nd amendment.  Doing stuff in the name of "the children" is a great way to manipulate rational people into accepting irrational legislation. 

I'm not religious and I hate conspiracy theories but I find this connection interesting.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Hurricane Sandy and a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Weird.
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 12:53:24 AM »
You're forgetting a third Sandy... Sandy Hook, ...the name of the town written on the map in the Dark Knight movie. Wasn't that movie premier disrupted by terror, and murders committed by an imbalanced drugged out shooter with lots of fire power?  ???
w

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Hurricane Sandy and a shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Weird.
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2012, 08:11:37 AM »