Author Topic: 45 dead in worst coldest winter in russia in 70 years GLOBAL WARMING??  (Read 4716 times)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
http://rt.com/news/russia-freeze-cold-temperature-379/ 

Russia is enduring its harshest winter in over 70 years, with temperatures plunging as low as -50 degrees Celsius. Dozens of people have already died, and almost 150 have been hospitalized.

The country has not witnessed such a long cold spell since 1938, meteorologists said, with temperatures 10 to 15 degrees lower than the seasonal norm all over Russia.

Across the country, 45 people have died due to the cold, and 266 have been taken to hospitals. In total, 542 people were injured due to the freezing temperatures, RIA Novosti reported.

The Moscow region saw temperatures of -17 to -18 degrees Celsius on Wednesday, and the record cold temperatures are expected to linger for at least three more days. Thermometers in Siberia touched -50 degrees Celsius, which is also abnormal for December.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: 45 dead in worst coldest winter in russia in 70 years GLOBAL WARMING??
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 03:29:41 AM »
Meanwhile here in Canada, land of the igloos, are getting +9 temperature and shit, hell I have to open the windows at night.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 03:32:40 AM »
It's the Mayan Prophecy!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 04:10:01 AM »

Relatively cold and snowy early winter here too !

Global warming is serious business  ::)

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 04:13:51 AM »
I hope you are kidding folks. Global warming implies colder winters. Hope this helps.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 04:48:23 AM »
http://rt.com/news/russia-freeze-cold-temperature-379/ 

Russia is enduring its harshest winter in over 70 years, with temperatures plunging as low as -50 degrees Celsius. Dozens of people have already died, and almost 150 have been hospitalized.

The country has not witnessed such a long cold spell since 1938, meteorologists said, with temperatures 10 to 15 degrees lower than the seasonal norm all over Russia.

Across the country, 45 people have died due to the cold, and 266 have been taken to hospitals. In total, 542 people were injured due to the freezing temperatures, RIA Novosti reported.

The Moscow region saw temperatures of -17 to -18 degrees Celsius on Wednesday, and the record cold temperatures are expected to linger for at least three more days. Thermometers in Siberia touched -50 degrees Celsius, which is also abnormal for December.

you cannot be this stupid right?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 05:02:14 AM »
Um nobody is or should be denying global warming. The issue is that is it man made or part of earths natural cycle.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 05:24:26 AM »
in the mid 1980's "experts" were forcasting another ice age, now it's global warming. I have no doubt that one of these will happen again because the earth goes in cycles. man has very little to do with it or can do about it. which means, nothing we do will change a damn thing.
sept 10th APF

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 05:47:34 AM »
Meanwhile here in Canada, land of the igloos, are getting +9 temperature and shit, hell I have to open the windows at night.

No shit . . . here in Halifax we had a bit of snow last night but +5 to +10 prior to that with temps being projected above zero for weeks. THE BEEF can recall the  3 1/2 week period every mid Jan into Feb where it was -30 and below for the entire period. The weather is changing.

THE BEEF

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 05:55:55 AM »
So Russia is the first one to go?
I am a mini beast

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2012, 06:00:22 AM »
Over -50 degrees !
Man, that's insane. Everything fukin' freezes.

I remember hearing that they dig a hole and put up a "camp fire" under these huge military machines to keep them running  :o As after all, military must operate no matter the weather.
Same with earthmovers etc. in the mines in Siberia.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2012, 06:01:48 AM »
Ban winter!!! Or at least make stricter laws about who can get their hands on winter....45 dead...tragic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2012, 06:03:27 AM »
Over -50 degrees !
Man, that's insane. Everything fukin' freezes.

I remember hearing that they dig a hole and put up a "camp fire" under these huge military machines to keep them running  :o As after all, military must operate no matter the weather.
Same with earthmovers etc. in the mines in Siberia.

do other scandos laugh at finns?

my bud from norway says this is so, and be basically said that finns are lower order Scandinavians

so maybe that's why you want so badly to be russian :D :D :D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2012, 06:03:39 AM »
Um nobody is or should be denying global warming. The issue is that is it man made or part of earths natural cycle.

Some say that the newer measurements aren't reliable since the warmer readings are being measured since many of the measuring stations world wide were taken out of service.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2012, 06:11:25 AM »
Weather operates in cycles. Remember we only have records of our weather from a few hundred years. The weather cycles in tens of thousands of years, so 200 years of weather history is like 1 second to the Earth's natural cycle. There is no doubt that humans have altered the Earth's atmosphere to a large degree, however i think many people are just ignorant to how the Earth operates to begin with. Remember most of the coastal regions have been under 20-30 feet of water more than once in millions of years. What we consider "normal" today was a death sentence for organisms a few million years ago.

Your local Climatologist.

8)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 06:12:58 AM »
Ban winter!!! Or at least make stricter laws about who can get their hands on winter....45 dead...tragic.

:)
Y

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2012, 06:20:21 AM »
in the mid 1980's "experts" were forcasting another ice age, now it's global warming. I have no doubt that one of these will happen again because the earth goes in cycles. man has very little to do with it or can do about it. which means, nothing we do will change a damn thing.
Yes. Man has no effect on his environment.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2012, 06:22:46 AM »
it's 39 degrees here but i'm wearing a jacket indoors

i'm in a catabolic state so that explains it

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2012, 06:24:19 AM »
do other scandos laugh at finns?
my bud from norway says this is so, and be basically said that finns are lower order Scandinavians
so maybe that's why you want so badly to be russian :D :D :D

Haha, I don't want to be anything other than what I am.
I just know how it feels to serve in -30 and can imagine a bit how it is when it's -50. Not a single yankee-machine would even utter in those conditions.

About laughing... umm, I don't see any reason; we are the best of the best according to almost every international study and surpassed the "other" scanidic nations in very short time.
Consider that they are hundreds of years old countries and we surpassed them in few decades in every level  :-\
Norwegians fought for a day until nazis ran over their country and norwegian "royal family" escaped to fukin' UK HAHAHA,
we on the other hand are the only country to face Red Army and maintain independence plus we kicked the nazis too out on our own.
Swedes haven't seen a war for god nows how long time.... and last time they did, they epicly lost about 70% of their "empire" to russians  so that's it  ;D

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2012, 06:26:20 AM »
bunch of fucking idiots on this thread. You guys really dont know how global warming / climate change also results in colder winters as well as hotter summers? You idiots should read a book sometime.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2012, 06:31:57 AM »

Haha, I don't want to be anything other than what I am.
I just know how it feels to serve in -30 and can imagine a bit how it is when it's -50. Not a single yankee-machine would even utter in those conditions.

About laughing... umm, I don't see any reason; we are the best of the best according to almost every international study and surpassed the "other" scanidic nations in very short time.
Consider that they are hundreds of years old countries and we surpassed them in few decades in every level  :-\
Norwegians fought for a day until nazis ran over their country and norwegian "royal family" escaped to fukin' UK HAHAHA,
we on the other hand are the only country to face Red Army and maintain independence plus we kicked the nazis too out on our own.
Swedes haven't seen a war for god nows how long time.... and last time they did, they epicly lost about 70% of their "empire" to russians  so that's it  ;D

;D ;D ;D

but what about the danes?

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2012, 06:35:31 AM »
bunch of fucking idiots on this thread. You guys really dont know how global warming / climate change also results in colder winters as well as hotter summers? You idiots should read a book sometime.

Oh brother we have a climate-ninja on board.   ::)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2012, 08:04:10 AM »
83 in Austin yesterday. Broke a record for warmest day since 1977

MikMaq

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2012, 08:07:04 AM »
This is getbig you realize that right, the name of the game is how much stupid shit you can say and not seem full retard.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2012, 08:14:41 AM »
If your getting a blowjob in that weather would her spit weld your cock to her mouth?