Author Topic: Half life of steroids (why not have a sticky?)  (Read 2232 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Half life of steroids (why not have a sticky?)
« on: December 20, 2012, 12:39:02 PM »
It would be beneficial to have a sticky on half life of steroids.

I am in particular confused as to the half life of tbol and anavar..

I was under the impression initially that tbol was 6 hours but then some claim 12 hours (what?)

I was also under the impression that anavar had a half life of 9 hours.. but then some say 6-8... who is right? Google hasn't helped as it gives all sorts of differing answers...

refecdvi

• Getbig II
Re: Half life of steroids (why not have a sticky?)
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 01:06:33 PM »
its not roid. but dnp seems ridiculous long-half life.

500mg 2 wks course took another 2 wks for white semen lol.

also post rebound, feel like blood clots everywhere, extreme cold were not worthy 4 me.

BTW, after 3days blood work show my Creatine Kinase 2271 (normal range M 40-220)

i throw away rest caps lol.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 01:37:23 PM »
We have a sticky that provides most of that already, but it's extremely outdated.

Maybe over the holidays i'll start a new one with some better information. I'd like to get a better newbie guide up there because i don't really agree with everything in the current guide. It would also give members a chance to post their info as well.

8)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 02:13:28 PM »
It would be beneficial to have a sticky on half life of steroids.

I am in particular confused as to the half life of tbol and anavar..

I was under the impression initially that tbol was 6 hours but then some claim 12 hours (what?)

I was also under the impression that anavar had a half life of 9 hours.. but then some say 6-8... who is right? Google hasn't helped as it gives all sorts of differing answers...

I've seen this discrepancy wrt a lot of gear out there. You gotta take into account that everyone will metabolize drugs differently and also that injection spot will affect half life of your medication. Probably best just to take as much as you can as often as possible anyway  ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 02:22:02 PM »
Ya but I was confused on var and tbol half-life. I was going to post about them in particular but then I was like hmm this would be beneficial generally on aas half life for people.

Var I was always under the impression was 9 hours but now i don't know anymore...

Tbol I read is 16 hours on wiki!... but then i read this was from a scientific journal on IV injections of tbol!... oral tbol is different... go figure :( I was under the impression tbol was 6-8hrs.. then someone i came across said 12... whaaa

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 02:35:16 PM »
Ya but I was confused on var and tbol half-life. I was going to post about them in particular but then I was like hmm this would be beneficial generally on aas half life for people.

Var I was always under the impression was 9 hours but now i don't know anymore...

Tbol I read is 16 hours on wiki!... but then i read this was from a scientific journal on IV injections of tbol!... oral tbol is different... go figure :( I was under the impression tbol was 6-8hrs.. then someone i came across said 12... whaaa

I was currently looking up the half life for test cyp and it ranges from 6-15 days on all the sites I looked at. Either way, I swear its shorter cause after like four days I can feel a drop in energy, mood, libido etc. Looking through other forums I'm not the only one that experiences this.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 02:56:25 PM »
i think i read cyp is slightly shorter than enth. Prop is like 3 days.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 03:50:53 PM »
Yeah thats the thing....maintaining stable blood concentration levels would probably be more useful in real life. And I know that's the whole point of us knowing half lives but in my case I feel much better with more frequent cyp injections instead of once a week.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 03:11:55 AM »
Just because there's no more drug in your body doesn't necessarily mean there aren't any effects from the drug still going on.  I suspect that most steroids probably result in a few days worth of increased anabolism after they have already cleared the blood stream. So while stable blood levels is probably a good thing, don't overthink this thing or worry too much about it. Once daily dosing for orals will provide good results. Splitting it up into two or three doses may help, but just a little bit.