Author Topic: Rand Paul Slams John McCain For Stripping NDAA Of Protections Against Indefinite  (Read 806 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
From another forum

Originally posted by seeker1963
WASHINGTON -- Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) went after Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz) on Wednesday for stripping a provision from the National Defense Authorization Act that Paul and others have said would have prevented the U.S. government from holding U.S. citizens indefinitely without a trial.

"The decision by the NDAA conference committee, led by Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) to strip the National Defense Authorization Act of the amendment that protects American citizens against indefinite detention now renders the entire NDAA unconstitutional,” Paul said in an emailed statement.

Source

Old war monger John McCain is showing his true colors on how he feels about the Constitution. I'm calling it as I see it here, but how many on the right jumped down Obama's throat when he said he would not sign the NDAA, and then turned around and signed it anyways? Grant you Obama lied, while McCain seems to have never waved from his false patriotic rhetoric, but as a Veteran who took an oath to uphold the Constitution, John McCain is more of a traitor to the people than our current POTUS!

Here is the wording that was changed.......

Nothing in the Authorization for Use of Military Force (Public Law 107–40; 50 U.S.C. 1541) or the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 (Public Law 112–81) shall be construed to deny the availability of the writ of habeas corpus or to deny any Constitutional rights in a court ordained or established by or under Article III of the Constitution to any person inside the United States who would be entitled to the availability of such writ or to such rights in the absence of such laws.

Source

Hmmmmm, Notice, "TO ANY PERSON INSIDE THE UNITED STATES"?  Sounds to me like a good out for the conspiracys of American citizens being black bagged and put on airplanes to other countries to be tortured may have some validity after all!

Check out this video.

[yvid]NBnBG6I9-wg[/yvid]

I would like to say this is political theater as the norm of what we are seeing about the "fiscal cliff", however I am now bound to call John McCain out as the same kind of traitor and dictatorial criminal as I consider our current POTUS!!!

The citizens of the United States of America have no government that represents us anymore!
We have traitors and criminals who's time is running out and are starting to run scared to the fact that the American people are on to them!

Here is a clip I found of John McCain and Linsey Graham that should shock every American who believes in out Constitution......

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
From another forum

Source

Old war monger John McCain is showing his true colors on how he feels about the Constitution. I'm calling it as I see it here, but how many on the right jumped down Obama's throat when he said he would not sign the NDAA, and then turned around and signed it anyways? Grant you Obama lied, while McCain seems to have never waved from his false patriotic rhetoric, but as a Veteran who took an oath to uphold the Constitution, John McCain is more of a traitor to the people than our current POTUS!

Here is the wording that was changed.......

Source

Hmmmmm, Notice, "TO ANY PERSON INSIDE THE UNITED STATES"?  Sounds to me like a good out for the conspiracys of American citizens being black bagged and put on airplanes to other countries to be tortured may have some validity after all!

Check out this video.

[yvid]NBnBG6I9-wg[/yvid]

I would like to say this is political theater as the norm of what we are seeing about the "fiscal cliff", however I am now bound to call John McCain out as the same kind of traitor and dictatorial criminal as I consider our current POTUS!!!

The citizens of the United States of America have no government that represents us anymore!
We have traitors and criminals who's time is running out and are starting to run scared to the fact that the American people are on to them!

Here is a clip I found of John McCain and Linsey Graham that should shock every American who believes in out Constitution......

The party needs to split in 2.

There is no common ground between the Paul's and the neocons.