Author Topic: BREAKING NEWS -- Another Shooting Incident  (Read 8814 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: BREAKING NEWS -- Another Shooting Incident
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2012, 02:12:11 PM »
the nra and la pierre sang some similiar tunes after columbine and virginia tech.

::)

nra wants to solve problems with more guns, ironically its problems which wouldnt exist if there were no guns.

just saying
Yes, because bans work so great.  ::)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2012, 02:12:40 PM »
Cops would NEVER stand guard at schools. Never.  No pimps to shake down. No whores to fuck in the back seat of the police car. No drug dealers to steal drugs from. No drunk girls to get a blow job from. No black dudes to shoot 50 times. No bogus reports to write to get overtime pay. No bars to get free drinks in while walking your beat.
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2012, 02:13:10 PM »
heres the headlines for the last 5hours in the usa, searchijng for "shooting"

Four dead, three police hurt in Pennsylvania shooting | Reuters

Cops: Shooting, crash tied to Air Jordan XI shoe theft attempt - Houston Chronicle

San Jose: Two arrested in suspected drug-related shooting death near park - San Jose Mercury News

Police searching for two suspects in shooting | abc11.com

4-year-old shooting victim dies - KansasCity.com

Sheriff's Office investigates double shooting near Largo - Tampa Bay Times

Man in custody following overnight shooting in Moss Point | Moss Point | The Sun Herald

Shooting of bicyclist Pam Mullins in Berkeley not random | Berkeleyside

surely all black on black gang crime, no?
Here is the latest Population of the United States

311,591,917 - Jul 2011
Source: U.S. Census Bureau

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2012, 02:14:37 PM »
He's dead on. At that shooting, a teacher saw the shooter coming towards her class. She got the kids out and hid them. he came in, the kids escaped but she got killed. Now....if she was armed and saw the shooter coming, she could have shot the shooter, END OF GAME. But since liberals are more concerned with an agenda instead of the actual safety of people they would and DO know this. They have no trouble ignoring the all of the guns that Obama put out there from fast and furious that are killing people now do they??

Here's an idea, how about Obama's security all go without guns when they run around protecting his sorry ass? Someone made a great point today..we have armed security at airports, banks, large venues, etc. How come they have armed guards protecting money but have no one protecting our kids. Earlier in the week, there was kid caught at my sons school and a credible rumor that there was to be a shooting on his campus today...needless to say, more than half the school didn't show up. the kid that was caught had a hit list he was keeping since the eighth grade. Police presents was heavy today and yes....they were armed.
way back in 99, when I was student teaching in Baltimore, there was a kid in my class who had plans to blow up the school, and he had plans to the school and everything.
This kid was a like a weirdo, light skinned version of Fat Albert. And he had a terrible home life. His father beat him and his sister---and these were high school age kids. When the father found out his daughter was having sex, he beat her more.
Dude was troubled beyond that. He would wear two button up shirts--one on top of the other. And he would come up with some of the weirdest things.
You can't really stop people from having a grudge, and you can't stop people from wanting you to feel as miserable as they feel. Guns, bombs, etc.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2012, 02:15:14 PM »
i wonder about this, has one the nra's nomenclatura members ever lost a child bc of a shooting?

would like to hear their opinion then

the same can be said about All senators that voted for the past couple wars in America

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2012, 02:15:54 PM »
He is wrong about the video games, music and movies though.
??? because the glorification of violence in our culture doesn't play a part in the promotion of violence in our community?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2012, 02:16:41 PM »
Cops would NEVER stand guard at schools. Never.  No pimps to shake down. No whores to fuck in the back seat of the police car. No drug dealers to steal drugs from. No drunk girls to get a blow job from. No black dudes to shoot 50 times. No bogus reports to write to get overtime pay. No bars to get free drinks in while walking your beat.

There's cops at schools all the time. Friend of mine was a school cop (LA Sheriff) in the Altadena school district. He was all during school hours. You'll fine them in more oppressed sections of town. But not in the Distinguished (it's a school ranking)areas.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2012, 02:17:07 PM »
Shouldn't we invade some place and kill 100,000 people?
a

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2012, 02:20:12 PM »
yes but these people doing the shooting aren't exactly trained killers. let's see how bad ass they are when someone shoots back.

and not civilians, Soldiers.  Just make a rotation at the local army base, marines and national guard. when your number comes up, you have a month school detail.

Thats a damn good idea.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2012, 02:20:22 PM »
All Banks Have Armed Guards, i suppose money is more Precious then a childs life

I  hope you are trolling  ,stud .

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2012, 02:24:09 PM »
I  hope you are trolling  ,stud .

Che would stand guard w/ a nail gun lol

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2012, 02:26:22 PM »
x2Also, because shootings in said cities are ubiquitous, they are "expected",gives job security to police and judicial system, and takes the attention away from politicians, who really don't do jack for the cities, except take bribes.

A vicious cycle---Jalil gets shot, because Jalil might have shot someone else, or was selling on another dude's turf.
The saddest thing, is when you see a dude at 11, and you try and talk to him in the time you have, and you hope you don't see him in the same path, and you see him at 20something, and he has screwed up his life---with the same look in his eyes that he had at 11.

gang members and scumbags arent born Parker, they are created and developed, jsut poor products of their environment. people know the solution to these things, but they cost money and aren't worth fixing. like you said , public sector benefits from this evil machine.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2012, 02:26:23 PM »
4 people died... tragic... unfortunately not the worst day of violence ever.

LA Riots anyone?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2012, 02:26:33 PM »
can mister la pierre explain how the chicago neighboring windsor hasnt had a single murder case by gun between 2009-2011 when they consue the same media stuff like chicago does and they likely play the same video games?

Detroit is Windsor's neighbor, not Chicago.

My guess would be, Canadians too white for black-on-black crimes of the savages.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2012, 02:26:38 PM »
Low life thugs don't mess with their own kind.  You're good to go.
You may want to move back to Colorado, the mojados down South are also well armed....illegally of course, like their status in the US.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2012, 02:28:41 PM »

Maybe alex23 could stand guard?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #91 on: December 21, 2012, 02:30:18 PM »
in america, you can sign up for the usmc   age 21 18 and be sent to blow up some taliban abroad, but you cant legaly buy alcohol.

brutal

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: December 21, 2012, 02:34:03 PM »
Hi! Sounds great. How about a ssg with a machine-gun at High-school central?     ::)

Hey look its the usual retard. Lets see if your infantile brain can comprehend this:

The average number of people shot in a mass shooting event when the shooter is stopped by law enforcement: 14. The average number of people shot in a mass shooting event when the shooter is stopped by civilians: 2.5. The reason is simple. The armed civilians are there when it started.
all drugs - TPPIIP

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2012, 02:37:15 PM »
Detroit is Windsor's neighbor, not Chicago.

My guess would be, Canadians too white for black-on-black crimes of the savages.

not alot of ghetto areas and Windsor has a lucrative border crossing controlled by pretty serious organized crimes groups which put a damper on the low level black drug dealers who go to toronto to shoot eachother.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2012, 02:38:56 PM »
way back in 99, when I was student teaching in Baltimore, there was a kid in my class who had plans to blow up the school, and he had plans to the school and everything.
This kid was a like a weirdo, light skinned version of Fat Albert. And he had a terrible home life. His father beat him and his sister---and these were high school age kids. When the father found out his daughter was having sex, he beat her more.
Dude was troubled beyond that. He would wear two button up shirts--one on top of the other. And he would come up with some of the weirdest things.
You can't really stop people from having a grudge, and you can't stop people from wanting you to feel as miserable as they feel. Guns, bombs, etc.
I had a friend stay with our family in High School.  His parents owned a large Construction Company and were very well to do.  He had a brother and sister who graduated with top honors and he was smart himself.  Well his parents "kicked" him out and he was staying with us as my mother always took in anyone who needed a place, plus he was a good friend of mine.  At the time, he was into breaking and entering cars and would go out at 11 am and then break in a lot of cars and then come back to my house at 3 am and go to school the next day.  I never went with him and I never bothered to stop him.  No reason that he liked to do it other than he liked doing and and he would sell all the stuff. He even once stole a car beat it with a baseball bat and then drove it into a lake.  He never got caught for that.

He got more and more bold and started calling in bomb threats to the school.  One every week.  Keep in mind this was Pre-Columbine.  One night he attached a note to the front door of the school which stated that he planned to kill as many people at the school as possible.  He wrote it while staying at my house, with his left hand and pulling the letters to the opposite direction to disguise his hand writing.  Then came his next plan.  In the chemistry room, there were little gas jets that you could open for experiments at each work station.  His plan was to open all the gas jets at night and then place light bulbs which he drilled out and were filled with gun powder so when the lights were turned on in the morning, the whole thing would go boom.  Well he got the light bulbs in and turned the gas on, but it didn`t work the next day because they smelled the gas and cut it before anyone went into that room.  

It didn`t really piss him off that much because he planned to burn the school down.  So a little while later, he breaks in and sets fire to the school.  Burns a good portion of it.  I remember him crawling through a window of my house after he did it (I used to leave a window open for him so he could come and go) and was super excited.  He even showed up to school after that and a few of us knew.  He couldn`t keep his mouth shut.

The year went on and he was breaking into more cars and finally he got caught.  Somehow or another he admitted to burning the school down as well and then went to jail.  Just for a short time though.  A few years later he got work release and I got him to sign up to my gym over the summer, I was done that semester in College and he would come in every now and then, but we weren`t that close as we used to be.  Then I go back to school, which was over 100 miles aways, and I happen to go to a club and what do you know, there is my friend again, working the door to the club.  Never would have thought I would see him there of all people.

Anyways, he is now in charge of his own Construction Company, despite his record.  But yeah, at one point in his life, he wanted to kill as many people as he could and I saw it all first hand, the thought processes and all of it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2012, 02:41:09 PM »
Here is a picture of him. The face of evil eh?

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: December 21, 2012, 02:42:14 PM »
was he white???

Rural PA? About a 99% chance he was.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: December 21, 2012, 02:51:31 PM »
Hey look its the usual retard. Lets see if your infantile brain can comprehend this:

Cops can't be every where.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #98 on: December 21, 2012, 02:54:16 PM »
 :)
a

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 21, 2012, 02:54:55 PM »
My friend, the one above who burned the school, used to steal his parents guns as well and shoot them.  I never went with him, but he and a few other of my friends used to get all of his guns and go driving around and fire indiscriminately, even at random houses.

I wonder if Columbine would have been earlier, and he had saw it all- the media sensationalism, if he would have tried something like that being moved by it all.