Author Topic: Oh well WTF? We're still here!? December 22? 2012 WHAT?  (Read 4994 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Oh well WTF? We're still here!? December 22? 2012 WHAT?
« on: December 22, 2012, 06:09:11 AM »
SHIT... now what?

What did you do on your last day on earth?  I went out got drunk, banged a whore, got more drunk, banged another whore, stumpled off into a field, looked at my watch, saw that the world was about to end and fucked a cow.  Just woke up and I'm pissed as hell I'm still here...  lol....

Did anybody have any last day rituals lol? 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Oh well WTF? We're still here!? December 22? 2012 WHAT?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 06:16:02 AM »
LOL @ the people who spent thousands prepping for 2012.  Some fuckers actually spending well over 100,000 prepping for yesterday being the last day.  fucked up.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 06:29:16 AM »
SHIT... now what?

What did you do on your last day on earth?  I went out got drunk, banged a whore, got more drunk, banged another whore, stumpled off into a field, looked at my watch, saw that the world was about to end and fucked a cow.  Just woke up and I'm pissed as hell I'm still here...  lol....

Did anybody have any last day rituals lol? 

Dang Hugo! You think the world is going to end and your last acts are to "bang a whore" twice, and ..."fuck a cow"? ??? Hmmmm... I wonder how your wife feels about that? Don't worry, I won't report you to the SPCA, Humane Society or PETA, but it's times like these when I'm reminded of how great it is to be a vegetarian.

If copulation with a cow is your last hurrah, I won't even try to imagine what you might ask for your last meal if you were on condemned on deathrow.  :-X
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 02:06:29 PM »
Dang Hugo! You think the world is going to end and your last acts are to "bang a whore" twice, and ..."fuck a cow"? ??? Hmmmm... I wonder how your wife feels about that? Don't worry, I won't report you to the SPCA, Humane Society or PETA, but it's times like these when I'm reminded of how great it is to be a vegetarian.

If copulation with a cow is your last hurrah, I won't even try to imagine what you might ask for your last meal if you were on condemned on deathrow.  :-X
you're right, Ron does need to get a sarcasm smiley ::)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 09:24:54 AM »
I already said this, but anyone who claims to knw the end of the world is a liar.

Jesus said no one knows it, no man, no angel, not even Jesus only God.

Muhammad (pbuh) was told the same thing, neither he knew it, neither Gabriel knew it, no one knows, it only God Almighty knows it.