Author Topic: Merry Christmas - Why isn't anyone talking about Christmas?  (Read 4795 times)

MikMaq

Merry Christmas - Why isn't anyone talking about Christmas?
« on: December 22, 2012, 10:42:48 PM »
Seriously what's going on ???

It's essentially a super long weekend for most people, why hasn't anyone mentioned it.

Are we all that disappointed that the world hasn't ended. ::)

Anyhow merry christmas mofo's.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Why isn't anyone talking about christmas?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 10:46:18 PM »
Not bodybuilding related, me thinks.
X

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 11:00:37 PM »
Christmas use to be a religious holiday and a chance to share and spread the message of Christianity, now that is totally gone.. We have turned it into a generic holiday like Presidents' day except with gifts.

now everyone just says Happy Holiday and give thanks to Santa for the gifts. Don't mind me, senility has taken over and so I say thank you Father for everything..Merry Christmas
I

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 11:02:47 PM »
Our christmas tree is up...

I mailed like 25 Christmas cards (with the Christmas stamps and all) and we bought Christmas gifts for Our families and friends!

Now We are vacationing until New Year (yes I'm still going on Getbig while on vacation)

And I've been stuffing my face like a fat Fuck so much before I start dieting after the new year!!!!

We are not even Christian :-)

MikMaq

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 11:10:29 PM »
Christmas use to be a religious holiday and a chance to share and spread the message of Christianity, now that is totally gone.. We have turned it into a generic holiday like Presidents' day except with gifts.

now everyone just says Happy Holiday and give thanks to Santa for the gifts. Don't mind me, senility has taken over and so I say thank you Father for everything..Merry Christmas
I'm pretty sure christmas is whatever the fuck anyone wants it to be hence the happy holidays.

Christmas for me has always been family reunion day, has never been anything but.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2012, 11:17:38 PM »
Grandpa didn`t just talk about Christmas, he lived it.  Starting on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, Grandpa would trade in his Pea Green Sears suit with the golden buttons and dark red lining for the Santa suit that he picked up at a Second Hand store years back while he was shopping for a shadow box to house his medals from Guadalcanal.  The Santa Suit had a few moth holes in it, a particularly large one a bit below the waistband, and never quite dried out and was always a little bit moist, but Grandpa didn`t seem to mind.  Besides he never wore underwear anyway so there was no need to fix any of the holes.  Grandpa would sit for hours in that suit, drinking Tennessee Bourbon before it was time to perform as the town Santa in front of Walter`s Dry Goods.  Wait until I tell you what happened next...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2012, 11:23:36 PM »
Christmas is boring and pain in the neck, can even find a parking spot at the mall and the line ups are 20min long at least   :P

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2012, 11:29:25 PM »
Grandpa didn`t just talk about Christmas, he lived it.  Starting on Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, Grandpa would trade in his Pea Green Sears suit with the golden buttons and dark red lining for the Santa suit that he picked up at a Second Hand store years back while he was shopping for a shadow box to house his medals from Guadalcanal.  The Santa Suit had a few moth holes in it, a particularly large one a bit below the waistband, and never quite dried out and was always a little bit moist, but Grandpa didn`t seem to mind.  Besides he never wore underwear anyway so there was no need to fix any of the holes.  Grandpa would sit for hours in that suit, drinking Tennessee Bourbon before it was time to perform as the town Santa in front of Walter`s Dry Goods.  Wait until I tell you what happened next...

Handcuffed and sent to jail is my guess

DPump

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2012, 11:32:26 PM »

Good shit!!     what's the next show ur going to?  Any interviews for us to look fwd to?

MikMaq

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2012, 11:34:13 PM »

You've got no family and aren't christian we get it.. ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2012, 11:53:46 PM »
My wife has been baking Christmas cookies for weeks. Today she had me deliver them to our neighbors. Last week we went to church, selected children's gift wish tags from the tree, bought the gifts and took them back to church. We mailed presents to our grandchildren. We hosted a holiday potluck for about 30 friends on December 12. I put up Christmas decorations inside and outside our home a few weeks ago. I think Christmas is a season and not just the one day. Oh, and I did buy my wife some things she asked for but she can't have them until Christmas morning.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2012, 11:55:09 PM »
My wife has been baking Christmas cookies for weeks. Today she had me deliver them to our neighbors. Last week we went to church, selected children's gift wish tags from the tree, bought the gifts and took them back to church. We mailed presents to our grandchildren. We hosted a holiday potluck for about 30 friends on December 12. I put up Christmas decorations inside and outside our home a few weeks ago. I think Christmas is a season and not just the one day. Oh, and I did buy my wife some things she asked for but she can't have them until Christmas morning.

Cuckold?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2012, 12:05:22 AM »
Cuckold?

Not hardly. She asked for slippers, a doughnut maker and a couple of books she is interested in. I asked her for a sweater. We have everything we need. This makes buying gifts for each other challenging. My wife like to cook. I may buy her another piece of Le Cruset cookware, http://www.williams-sonoma.com/shop/cookware/cookware-le-creuset/.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2012, 06:25:58 AM »

The santa's cumin' - prepare your anus    8)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2012, 07:40:57 AM »
merry christmas guy!!!

lets vote dems out in 2014!!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 08:11:37 AM »

It's essentially a super long weekend for most people, why hasn't anyone mentioned it.

The War on Christmas is real.

And we're winning that bitch. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2012, 08:20:37 AM »

lol, good shit.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2012, 08:21:36 AM »
It'd be nice to have some sort of sacred haven, a freeport with no musts and demands that is the christmas bullshit today.

And this was it ... until this nasty thread came along.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2012, 08:25:26 AM »
Christmas has lost it's meaning.  Now it's all about buying shit you can live without.  Sad to think the world economy would collapse if everyone stayed home and didn't buy anything. 

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2012, 10:32:36 AM »

It's screwing up leg day.  Honestly- I think a lot of guys are just burned out.  Merry Christmas too TurdMonkey ;)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2012, 11:11:36 AM »
Merry christmas all of you! ;D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2012, 11:40:45 AM »
Isn't christmas a time to relax and enjoy the moment quietly. My building is louder than ever. Kids running in the stairs screaming and banging the railings to make sure it echoes throughout the whole building. Tomorrow probably starts the drunken fighting (and stabbing, it seems to be in at the moment by looking at the news) by the parents.

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2012, 11:48:51 AM »

probably to busy lamenting the fucking hole the bastard leaves in ones bank account  :'(

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2012, 12:08:14 PM »

Christmas never did share much with "Christianity", other than its namesake.  It's the celebration of the birth of Santa, if anything.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2012, 12:14:19 PM »
This just shows the direction this messed up World is going.