Author Topic: You have been trumped - Donald Trump destroys Scotland  (Read 6120 times)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
You have been trumped - Donald Trump destroys Scotland
« on: December 23, 2012, 04:39:50 AM »

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
Re: you have been trumped
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 05:43:08 AM »
Trump is a complete and utter cunthole and knows how to play the game of making others pay for his losses thru the bankrupcy rules. Fuck knows who lends him money at these times with his track record. Guess he still has a fair amount of property for security which he inherited from his dad and scottish mother who actually run a successful multi million $ business.

Hi ego knows no limits,now he's mixing it with Grants Whiskey group because their annual "top scot" award went to the old guy who stood up to Trump and wouldnt sell his land to him for his golf club.

I love the guys comments about Trump being the clown of NY.

http://fullcomment.nationalpost.com/2012/12/11/why-drinking-glenfiddich-is-calculated-to-annoy-donald-trump/

Who knew supping a fine Scotch could make a political statement?

But that’s the situation drinkers face when they choose Glenfiddich and other whiskies from William Grant & Sons after it fell foul of Donald Trump.

The long-established liquor business has been sponsoring the Top Scot competition for 15 years without controversy.  This year, however,  the award — which is voted for by ordinary people — went to farmer Michael Forbes, a long-time Trump opponent over his massive (and controversial) golf course development on a pristine coastal area near Aberdeen.

William Grant, owner of the world’s third-best selling branded scotch, had nothing to to with choosing the winner. The Donald, of course, ignored such details as he went into familiar bloviating mode. It was all a publicity campaign, he claimed, apparently straight-faced, something of course he would never, ever indulge in. In a press release, he harrumphed,

Glenfiddich should be ashamed of themselves for granting this award to Forbes, I make a pledge that no Trump property will ever do business with Glenfiddich or William Grant & Sons.
I hereby call for a boycott on drinking Glenfiddich products because there is no way a result such as this could have been made by the Scottish people.

For his part, Michael Forbes explained to The Scotsman what it was like dealing with the American developer.

He was being all nicey, nicey and talking about how successful he was and how much money he had. That was it for me. I took an instant dislike to him. He called me a village idiot and accused me of living in a pigsty, but I think everyone knows by now that he’s the clown of New York.I’m still crofting but have had to stop salmon fishing as I don’t have direct access to the beach anymore, but there’s no way I’ll ever sell up to Trump.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 05:57:47 AM »
you guys can have him - we don't want him here. fucking trash.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 06:10:18 AM »
The man is an ugly bastard with dyed hair and a plastic Barbie doll wife..he lives in a make believe "Trump" world. Scotland does not need this piece of shit...who is he to slag off these people there who want to live a more traditional life.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 06:12:36 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 06:14:21 AM »
that dudes cotton candy hair cannot go near a helicoptor or windy nyc day without the 'aquanet'....that picture graph of his combover and under and around is harder than figuring out theory of relativity....

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 06:19:35 AM »

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2012, 06:21:23 AM »
The man is an ugly bastard with dyed hair and a plastic Barbie doll wife..he lives in a make believe "Trump" world. Scotland does not need this piece of shit...who is he to slag off these people there who want to live a more traditional life.

So kick the fuker out.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 06:22:53 AM »
I need more scotch in my life

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2012, 06:26:21 AM »
that dudes cotton candy hair cannot go near a helicoptor or windy nyc day without the 'aquanet'....that picture graph of his combover and under and around is harder than figuring out theory of relativity....

It's quite simple really, here is a structure of his hair pattern

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 06:27:33 AM »
 :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2012, 06:31:46 AM »
 :o

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2012, 07:23:12 AM »
This man Donald Trump is just trash:
http://www.salon.com/2012/08/03/donald_trump_destroys_scotland/

You are a total commy and a loser.
Only such read the faggotry of salon.com

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2012, 07:31:15 AM »
You are a total commy and a loser.
Only such read the faggotry of salon.com
and you are a little fag with a big mouth

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2012, 08:23:10 AM »
trump is claimed to be a good businessman.

while all hes done is bankrupcys on the back from others.

the only good business he did was inherit wealth.

ppl shouldnt be allowed to amass more than 500k usd wealth(not including their house).

YES..he just walks over people and his arrogance and GREED show no bounds.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 08:25:56 AM »
His hair fucking pisses me off. >:( >:( >:(

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2012, 08:30:29 AM »
His hair fucking pisses me off. >:( >:( >:(

i had a dream once where i shaved him like a monkey

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2012, 10:48:01 AM »
Dude is a scumbag. For decades he's been talking about America this and America that. Now he's in another country messing with their people. I love golf, but how many golf courses does this dick need.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2012, 10:49:51 AM »
Looks like he's slowing losing his mind. I'm guessing he's 5 years away from a major scandal that will force the hierarchy to pull his name from buildings.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2012, 11:00:27 AM »
Just so happens I have a bottle of the 12 yo right here.  Nothing amazing but it's good value.  Here's lookin up your kilt, Don.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2012, 11:22:17 AM »
Just so happens I have a bottle of the 12 yo right here.  Nothing amazing but it's good value.  Here's lookin up your kilt, Don.

;D...don´t drink it. but you enjoy it Bro...

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2012, 11:25:29 AM »
Trump=Garbage!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2012, 12:31:02 PM »
I think he's great - an entertaining figure and hilarious being his pompous self.
As a rich fucker he's leeching off the system, like all rich fuckeroos because they know that at the end of the day the common man has to pay.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2012, 12:38:37 PM »
lots of negative jealousy up in here.

trumps dad worked in queens and did very well for himself but he never got "rich" from his business. in fact it was only when donald joined his fathers business for a while and helped with an investment property that the big cash started coming in.   donald got his business degree from WHARTON  (yeah thats right i said wharton). and then he left his fathers business and moved into manhattan to start working on his own.  he manufactured several extremely profitable, 100+ million dollar deals all on his own and through a perfectionists attention to detail and brilliant mind for negotiations and management made them wildy successful.   

while he did go bankrupt and had some rough times and is a bit of an arrogant jackass at times, i like the guy a lot and find him inspiring in many ways.

you should read his first book "the art of the deal".

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2012, 12:41:50 PM »
trump is claimed to be a good businessman.

while all hes done is bankrupcys on the back from others.

the only good business he did was inherit wealth.

ppl shouldnt be allowed to amass more than 500k usd wealth(not including their house).

Money makes money.

He seems to forget about this little fact and make it sound like he came from nowhere.