Author Topic: hodge twins talkin' bout IF  (Read 5566 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
hodge twins talkin' bout IF
« on: December 23, 2012, 04:14:09 PM »

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
Re: hodge twins talkin' bout IF
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 04:21:42 PM »
Fuck me, them two are annoying...

Regards.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 04:23:16 PM »
From what I understood talking with him, Galeniko eats like that. Actually he got that from Hamdullah... They had no idea what the fuck leangains is.

Truth is, eating many meals paradigm is bullshit.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2012, 04:35:50 PM »
Don't you get a diarrhea from that amount of food/protein at once?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2012, 04:41:23 PM »
Don't you get a diarrhea from that amount of food/protein at once?

My record is 500gr of cottage cheese, 500gr of chicken and 200gr of rice with olive oil, all at once in 20 mins. I was in hurry.

I guess that's up to the individual, but I am quite well known for my ability to eat alot at once. Many small means always felt unnatural for me, I've got "all or nothing" type of personality. I hate being half-full and half-empty. I prefer to starve and then be able to eat a lot to compensate.

For me actually I just can get to 15% BF pretty fucking fast this way without any effort because I'm able to eat less. Then it's get complicated and you have to starve a little bit more, but we'll see.

Galeniko's approach to dieting is pretty fucking brutal, but I might try it after my PL competition in may, before summer.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 04:45:26 PM »
I don't believe this is a smart strategy for naturals, it will prob cost you some muscle, esp on the long run.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 04:46:51 PM »
I don't believe this is a smart strategy for naturals, it will prob cost you some muscle, esp on the long run.

Why is that?

Beliefs are irrelevant here. If you eat more protein at once it digests longer, simple as that. Protein absorption myth came from wrong interpretation of several studies on that matter.

dustin

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2012, 04:48:18 PM »
Why is that?

Gotta eat every two hours to stay anabolic, bro.

Don't forget to hit up the post-workout anabolic as well!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2012, 04:50:03 PM »
Why is that?

Because the hormone levels of a natural depend strongly on food intake.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2012, 04:54:09 PM »
By the way:

Casein vs Whey absorption.

Notice that whey gives you stable level of aminoacids after 1 hour, same as casein. This one graph debunks one of the greatest scams ever - post workout protein drink. Please tell me, what is fucking point of drinking that shake when:

- you can eat cottage cheese blended with fruits which will give you stable level of amino acids after same time as whey... And will maintain that level for longer period of time
 - your pre workout meal most likely just started to get absorbed... and there are tons of aminoacids in your blood from that meal, protein from any meal now won't get to your bloodstream for hours...

Read the fucking studies, so called bodybuilding knowledge is 90% lies.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2012, 04:54:57 PM »
My record is 500gr of cottage cheese, 500gr of chicken and 200gr of rice with olive oil, all at once in 20 mins. I was in hurry.

I guess that's up to the individual, but I am quite well known for my ability to eat alot at once. Many small means always felt unnatural for me, I've got "all or nothing" type of personality. I hate being half-full and half-empty. I prefer to starve and then be able to eat a lot to compensate.

For me actually I just can get to 15% BF pretty fucking fast this way without any effort because I'm able to eat less. Then it's get complicated and you have to starve a little bit more, but we'll see.

Galeniko's approach to dieting is pretty fucking brutal, but I might try it after my PL competition in may, before summer.

???

EDIT: just saw you're a power lifter...now it makes sense  ;D

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2012, 05:00:47 PM »
???

EDIT: just saw you're a power lifter...now it makes sense  ;D

I'm a fatass naturally. I got to this from my fatass bloated state pretty effortressly.

Before I got fat I was able to maintain this level without any effort after dieting on brutal very low caloric diet. I estimate to be like 12% here and it was pretty hard for me to get there. I think I'm around 15% now.

Yes I know there are people here who are 3213231x fatter than me who claim 15% but you know, people are delusional.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2012, 05:04:55 PM »
Fuck me, them two are annoying...

Regards.

They try too hard at trying to look like they're not trying...I'd still like to see them bang out the fag nor fail chick

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2012, 05:06:48 PM »
Because the hormone levels of a natural depend strongly on food intake.
This

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2012, 05:13:42 PM »

I'm a fatass naturally. I got to this from my fatass bloated state pretty effortressly.

Before I got fat I was able to maintain this level without any effort after dieting on brutal very low caloric diet. I estimate to be like 12% here and it was pretty hard for me to get there. I think I'm around 15% now.

Yes I know there are people here who are 3213231x fatter than me who claim 15% but you know, people are delusional.

Didn't you feel a lot better walking around leaner though?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 05:14:23 PM »
Didn't you feel a lot better walking around leaner though?

Of course. So fucking what, you do what you have to do. Normally eating whatever I wanted every 3 hours I used to get like CRAZY fat.

http://imgur.com/8XKIZ

After getting rid of the bloat and little bit of fat I got this result. That's way better starting point to get rid of fat than ever just because of eating less calories total. As you can see, there are vains on my arms but major shit going under my chest and belly. For me, that's like 15%.

Steelrabbitt

• Getbig II
  • Ocelot MTHRFCKR
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2012, 05:18:55 PM »

What's hiding behind all the black lines?
Jay

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2012, 05:23:50 PM »
I just guess what it would take to get to galeniko's condition in avi. That was like, 2 months of starvation away from the point that I was arleady so hungry it hurt :P

By the way, naturals I know kill themselves with cardio and starve as well. Sometimes that means 100gr of carbs, sometimes 200gr, everyone is different, but end result - feeling like shit and being constantly tired remains same. Truth is, for me and 90% of people out there 15% is natural bodyfat, to get below you have to do something drastic.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2012, 05:29:10 PM »
i  eat 5 space out meals 3/4 hrs or when hungry ,,3 meal types and a shake or protein mixe with greek yogurt,,and after train 2 scoops protein with cereal or icecream ;D....veggies,brown rice ,oats,whole grain bread every day in my meals,,,extras are p butter,some grain crackers or granola bars,,,if i want some junk i eat it,,,

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2012, 05:30:13 PM »
Of course. So fucking what, you do what you have to do. Normally eating whatever I wanted every 3 hours I used to get like CRAZY fat.

http://imgur.com/8XKIZ

After getting rid of the bloat and little bit of fat I got this result. That's way better starting point to get rid of fat than ever just because of eating less calories total. As you can see, there are vains on my arms but major shit going under my chest and belly. For me, that's like 15%.

Doesn't look too bad from the pic. Once you start pulling your shirt away from your belly is when you know it's gotten out of hand.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2012, 05:32:32 PM »
I enjoy IF (strict: 1 meal daily) but it's more of a maintenance diet for me... right now i am cutting again... trying to get under 10% permanently like some of you skinny fuckers without losing my muscle

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2012, 05:35:25 PM »

15% bf?  lol... i have to stuff my face all day until i hate life to get to 15%

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2012, 05:49:32 PM »
I scrolled to the end to find Groink's post only to be disappointed  >:(
follow the arrows

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2012, 05:55:36 PM »
I scrolled to the end to find Groink's post only to be disappointed  >:(

???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2012, 05:56:54 PM »
Consume more calories your body needs = get/stay fat.
Consume less calories than your body needs = get/stay lean.

Really, rocket science.