Author Topic: Swaziland bans 'rape-provoking' miniskirts  (Read 7672 times)

littledumbells

• Getbig III
Re: Swaziland bans 'rape-provoking' miniskirts
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2012, 09:36:25 AM »
Here in OZ, they actually set up a middle eastern taskforce a while back, the young Muslims would drive their vans around, loaded with angry horny lebos, they would seek out a vulnerable young woman, kidnap her, gang rape and brutalise her for hours, sometimes days, and then ditch her by the side of the road somewhere half dead.  These Muslims weren't too bright, they openly suggested in Court that the women deserved it based on the way she was dressed, obviously the Judge didn't take too kindly to this and gave them harsh sentences.

If they had concealed carry this might have been prevented.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2012, 09:45:53 AM »
  If they had concealed carry this might have been prevented.
And you don't see the problem with that logic, one armed woman against a van load of criminals with guns.  You don't get it, the more guns supposed good guys have, the more guns the bad guys are going to have, they aren't going to go into a gun fight with a box cutter!  It eventually ends with a nation flooded with guns and 5 year olds being murdered by the dozen at school and whackjobs mindlessly chanting "MORE GUNS"
V

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2012, 09:52:54 AM »
And you don't see the problem with that logic, one armed woman against a van load of criminals with guns.  You don't get it, the more guns supposed good guys have, the more guns the bad guys are going to have, they aren't going to go into a gun fight with a box cutter!  It eventually ends with a nation flooded with guns and 5 year olds being murdered by the dozen at school and whackjobs mindlessly chanting "MORE GUNS"

We can agree to disagree.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2012, 09:59:36 AM »
From an Animal-Documentary filmed in Swaziland

this young lion still hasn't got an erection yet depiste being surrounded by two lionesses

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2012, 10:02:58 AM »

We can agree to disagree.
Agreed.  You live in a country awash with Guns and that makes you feel happy and safe, and I live in a country that has very little guns, and that makes me feel happy and safe.  You know what, just spending a few days on here debating the whole issue, it is exhausting, and just that alone is enough for me to not want to live within a culture that is Gun Obsessed, I don't know how you Gun Advocates do it, it does appear to be a war of attrition, and neither side wants to give an inch, unfortunately, you can rest assure this problem isn't going anywhere, because we all know it's a matter of time before the next mass shooting.  Sad but TRUE!  Anyway, I'm going to bed, it's 5 AM in the morning here and I want to forget about GUNS and 5 year old children being brutally murdered and enjoy the rest of my Christmas Day!
V

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2012, 10:18:24 AM »
They did, except for the time it was your Mum, she didn't want to press charges, and was looking forward to wandering the streets alone again dressed in her skimpy outfit.

Hey puppy toy, the best you could come up with is a lame "Mum" joke?

You're exactly the type of mentally unstable clown that shoots up a school. The only things keeping you from doing it are, you to chickenshit to buy a gun and the suicide you'd have to commit at the end.

Let me help you with something, "the meek shall NEVER inherit the United States". Might happen down in Basileland, but it won't happen here.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2012, 01:20:28 PM »

probably true, maybe if they were able to divert some of that energy to their brains they would not have to sleep in mud huts and burn buffalo crap for light.
correct

asians mastered this skill of chi channeling

stingray

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2012, 01:51:41 PM »
Here in OZ, they actually set up a middle eastern taskforce a while back, the young Muslims would drive their vans around, loaded with angry horny lebos, they would seek out a vulnerable young woman, kidnap her, gang rape and brutalise her for hours, sometimes days, and then ditch her by the side of the road somewhere half dead.  These Muslims weren't too bright, they openly suggested in Court that the women deserved it based on the way she was dressed, obviously the Judge didn't take too kindly to this and gave them harsh sentences.

In australia, girls are raped and gang raped everyday, anyone who does this should be locked up.

The case you mentioned above happened around 10 years ago, harldy a while back. Nearly all are out of jail now anyway, only few left now in jail.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2012, 02:02:13 PM »
Agreed.  You live in a country awash with Guns and that makes you feel happy and safe, and I live in a country that has very little guns, and that makes me feel happy and safe.  You know what, just spending a few days on here debating the whole issue, it is exhausting, and just that alone is enough for me to not want to live within a culture that is Gun Obsessed, I don't know how you Gun Advocates do it, it does appear to be a war of attrition, and neither side wants to give an inch, unfortunately, you can rest assure this problem isn't going anywhere, because we all know it's a matter of time before the next mass shooting.  Sad but TRUE!  Anyway, I'm going to bed, it's 5 AM in the morning here and I want to forget about GUNS and 5 year old children being brutally murdered and enjoy the rest of my Christmas Day!

Ok....you are scared of guns and expect someone else to protect you. I, on the other hand, am not and do not. Deal with it

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2012, 02:43:18 PM »

Jesus

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2012, 06:00:51 PM »

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2012, 06:08:12 PM »
africans have way higher test levels than limp dicked estrogenized whites

Nope. Scientific studies >>> your opinion. Also, ironically, blacks have HIGHER estrogen levels than whites.

CONCLUSIONS:

Contrary to the postulated racial difference, testosterone concentrations did not differ notably between black and white men. However, blacks had higher estradiol levels. Mexican-Americans had higher testosterone than whites but similar estradiol and SHBG concentrations. Given these findings, it may be equally if not more important to investigate estradiol as testosterone in relation to diseases with racial disparity

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17456570
all drugs - TPPIIP

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2012, 06:30:22 PM »

fuck man never seen an ass like that before damn  :P
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2012, 07:13:03 PM »
a defense that would have served them well here britain.

meanwhile, back in swaziland.. mini skirt ban yet bare titties a go-go  ???

Some of those girls seems to of a questionable age. :-\
T

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2012, 08:20:55 PM »
They should bam guns because they provoke murder!

I like those Swaziland people.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2012, 09:43:45 PM »
Africa......5.5 centuries behind the rest of the world

Why so generous?
a

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2012, 10:29:44 PM »
  Ok....you are scared of guns and expect someone else to protect you. I, on the other hand, am not and do not. Deal with it

Ha! Very well put. Whiny bitches like e-fuck are the type that look to be protected by others who HAVE GUNS but are too ignorant to educate themselves about the responsible use of them.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2012, 10:35:39 PM »
Ha! Very well put. Whiny bitches like e-fuck are the type that look to be protected by others who HAVE GUNS but are too ignorant to educate themselves about the responsible use of them.
The issue isn't whether or not they can be responsibly owned, a Nuclear weapon can be responsibly owned, as can wild animals, the question is the actuarial risk and the HARM/BENEFIT ratio.  I can speed along the highway all day long, drink drive and potentially never harm anybody, does that mean it should be allowed or tolerated?, the more people who do this, the greater risk it poses to other people, hence the reason these activities are regulated.  Same with Guns.  That's the type of society we all live in, generally those activities that cause the least harm to others are tolerated, and those that cause great harm to others are not.  If Gun Lovers wanted to stop the negative attention they receive, they would find a way to reduce the harm their favourite possession creates within society, but perhaps they realise that is impossible under the current paradigm.
V

pulling weight

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: December 24, 2012, 10:37:41 PM »
Tnb
T

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #44 on: December 25, 2012, 03:25:22 AM »

looks disgusting

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 25, 2012, 03:33:46 AM »

That's what we call a 'table-top' ass....I've always wondered if I could balance a beer on one...

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 25, 2012, 07:49:11 AM »
Too bad the women weren`t armed.  OZ sounds like a shithole.

Australian police would rather see Aussies raped and killed than have the ability to protect themselves.  Australian police are lazy and stupid and corrupt.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2012, 07:51:51 AM »
Well, why didn't one of you fucking cowards step up and stop it? Did the "angry horny lebos"  ::)    have a ferocious poodle puppy with them or something?

Some Aussie guys have stood up against them.  Risky though, not because the Lebos are good fighters, but because the legal system may victimize the protector.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2012, 02:27:28 PM »

No, it was filmed in Namibia. I believe the woman and the rest of the Africans were Bushmen. And the white lady spoke Wnglish. It's a documentary that is about 26 minutes long. It's pretty good. The film was about taking two juvenile male lions on a trip on foor to apparently release them in an environment in which they can hunt.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2012, 04:06:55 PM »
fuck man never seen an ass like that before damn  :P

13:30 and 20:55 Johnny :D