Author Topic: Four firefighters shot in NY  (Read 10276 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Four firefighters shot in NY
« Reply #75 on: December 25, 2012, 04:22:54 AM »
not like anytime is a good time to die, but, christmas fucking eve, ffs. their poor families !
It's tragic.  Poor families and loved ones. 

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2012, 04:31:30 AM »
It's tragic.  Poor families and loved ones. 

the killing of america...a sickening act....anyone have updates on the motivation of the shooter...most likely some paranoid meth head...something really sick going on in america...democracy is in rapid decline.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2012, 04:36:37 AM »
steve cuckold

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2012, 04:39:14 AM »
steve cuckold

show some respect you fucking piece of shit.

get of this site you fucking scum bag.  our country lost two brothers fighting to protect our city...and you just come on here and mock them with your fucking pathetic video...now scram you fucking troll.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2012, 04:40:59 AM »
haha, drug induced meltdown

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: December 25, 2012, 04:42:50 AM »
haha

you fucking dog....laughing at brothers getting shot and killed protecting our society...you fucking gimmick troll piece of shit.

Power

• Getbig III
  • Move along
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2012, 04:47:53 AM »
4 pages and no one has asked the question.  If he was a convicted murder who served prison time where did he get the weapons? I'm just curious to know how he acquired them.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: December 25, 2012, 04:48:40 AM »
im laughing about nothing i have very much respect for these men, if you dont like my work here just dont look at it.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #83 on: December 25, 2012, 05:28:03 AM »
I keep hearing this stupid shit about the population needing guns to fight the government. guy, have you seen the american military? What the fuck are your guns going to do when the jets and tanks come out. That argument is dead in the water.

Dead in the water? How'd that argument work out in Vietnam?

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 25, 2012, 05:32:56 AM »
smoke on the water.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #85 on: December 25, 2012, 06:08:14 AM »
4 pages and no one has asked the question.  If he was a convicted murder who served prison time where did he get the weapons? I'm just curious to know how he acquired them.

They don't know yet, they know who owned them before him, but they are still looking into it.

They think he might of snapped because his mother died a bit ago, and might of left most of her estate causing him to feel rejected. Apparently this guy was a mom's boy of some sort.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 25, 2012, 06:28:30 AM »
This guy was a murderer out on parole who killed his grandmother w a hammer an living w his mother and sister.   

Talk about freakig nuts. 

He was white

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #87 on: December 25, 2012, 06:33:05 AM »
He was white

So.   He is a ghetto thug murderer. 

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 25, 2012, 06:52:10 AM »

So.   He is a ghetto thug murderer. 

Not from the ghetto, it was waterfront property, pretty nice neighbourhood.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #89 on: December 25, 2012, 10:38:08 AM »
you fucking dog....laughing at brothers getting shot and killed protecting our society...you fucking gimmick troll piece of shit.

X2.
®

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: December 25, 2012, 10:50:22 AM »
How many innocent people have to die for you to change your mind?

Is there a threshold?

What if two hundred thousand children died tomorrow? Would that do it for you?

These were firefighters. Have some fucking respect.
You fucking moron, more people including children are killed each year in car accidents than are killed by guns. The powers that be want a disarmed population. If they wanted to save lives they would guard the nation's schools as banks guard their money. This debate is not about saving lives. But you are too fucking gullible and stupid to understand that.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: December 25, 2012, 10:56:24 AM »
I keep hearing this stupid shit about the population needing guns to fight the government. guy, have you seen the american military? What the fuck are your guns going to do when the jets and tanks come out. That argument is dead in the water.
It's not for the government to decide if you do or do not need guns. And the argument is not about fighting the American Military. Many of those in the Military hate the government just as much and have civilian families. I doubt many would turn tanks at their own because some dip shit corrupt pussy whore politician says so. Guns are first and foremost for protection and have been used to thwart crimes many times. Those countries that outlaw guns still have criminals running around with them. The guns end up in the wrong hands.

These whore politicians with their crocodile tears don't give a shit about those young white kids who were murdered in CT. In fact, many of them are happy a few more innocent white lives were taken. No, they don't want you to be able to defend yourself so you will accept more BS authority from them.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #92 on: December 25, 2012, 07:29:47 PM »
This guy was a murderer out on parole who killed his grandmother w a hammer an living w his mother and sister.  

Talk about freakig nuts.  

Yes he was nuts...However if you do time in prison, there is a chance you could be experimented on and not even know it. Sound crazy? Maybe, maybe not. Some of these guys coming out of prison may just be programmed to do such things as set a fire on Xmas Eve and kill fire fighters. It's not that far fetched.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #93 on: December 28, 2012, 03:19:38 AM »
You fucking moron, more people including children are killed each year in car accidents than are killed by guns. The powers that be want a disarmed population. If they wanted to save lives they would guard the nation's schools as banks guard their money. This debate is not about saving lives. But you are too fucking gullible and stupid to understand that.

You mad, bro?

G