Author Topic: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong  (Read 62236 times)

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong
« Reply #200 on: December 26, 2012, 03:13:09 AM »
Wong Hong

Don't mind NoAbsenceOfAids , he's the resident forum-Homo and is merely jealous and wishes he had a smidgeon of muscle.

Nothing can salvage his aids-ridden life.

Keep doing what you're doing and rake in the millions.

Good luck in 2013!

You will ALWAYS be one step aHead of the competition!

it's you again cock stain....how obsessed are you with me? you stalk me from post to post you homo dick rider.  get the fuck out of this thread...you must be one of the most reviled posters here.

and now waiting for you to chime in with another stalking post...complete with homo overtones...you puss ridden fag....now scram shit for breath.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #201 on: December 26, 2012, 03:21:40 AM »
wong is a successfull bodybuilder and successful businessman..stop hating..

It disturbs me that you guys are suggesting that "NoAbscenseOfAids" stuck an inflatable life jacket up his ass and pulled the cord.

This "All Access in Anus" is such a limpwrist that the cast of "Glee" called him a "phaggot".

whitewidow

« Reply #202 on: December 26, 2012, 03:25:12 AM »
What the fuck is wrong with you people? An actual BODYBUILDER that competes? And you guys are INSULTING him for doing so? What a bunch of fucking losers!

THIS IS A BODYBUILDING FORUM! Torn muscle? Who gives a fuck? He still looks AMAZING and everybody here probably aspires to look just like him. Many of you guys idolize Dorian Yates, who won an olympia with a torn bicep. Drugs? Who cares? We all know that it takes drugs to get to that size, and that his level of physique is ONLY achievable through the use of heavy AAS, so why harp on him? And whitewidow? I liked you, but I don't know what the hell has gotten into your head. Calling him out on drug use, when you yourself have boasted about obtaining human grade HGH, posting photos of THOUSANDS of amps, and about 30 vials of strango tren. And you call HIM out on drug use? And your oxycodones? Vicodins?

This forum is unbelievable - I am speechless, honestly. I don't think any poster on the first page actually works out. And did it ever occur to some of you that SOME PEOPLE JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE A BIG HEAD? What good would laughing at him for it do? Is it reversible? No. Can surgery correct it? NO.

Wake the hell up, you ignoramuses.

first off I have never taken a picture of vicoden because I don't get prescribed vicoden! I never said wong should hang up his posing trunks! I just made a point the haters opinions got to his head and he made unprofessional comments like he was going to fuck their mom or sister! what other pro would say such a thing? that is something derek anthony would say! a real pro would just ignore those comments!

#2- I don't use nearly the AAS/HGH/insulin wong hong uses! wong has made posts where he admits to very high doses of HGH 15IU-20IU daily! I only use 4 IU's daily! I also only cycle once a year for no more then 10 weeks! I don't cycle all year like when I was 25yrs old-26yrs old!

The only thing I said is he comes off cocky saying all of getbig wishes they looked like him when in reality this guy is weak! Wong Hong lifts girl weights and he proudly admits it! if wong posts a video of him benching 315 for 8 reps I will refrain from posting! this guy trains with girl weights! for the amount of drugs he is on he cannot lift shit for weight!

I know you do not need 2 lift heavy weights to achieve a great physique but even if he wanted to Wong couldnt bench 315lbs for 8 reps! just to cocky of an attitude for me by a pro who cannot avoid the haters on this forum! I didn't say anything bad about him till he started coming off as a jerk and couldn't ignore the haters and stooped to their level if not worse claiming he was going to fuck their mom and sister-WTF! This guy is not professional at all! and he is weak! especially for such a pin cushion!If wong came on here and ignored the haters I wouldn't of even posted!
What an ego this wong hong has! Real pro's would of just ignored those haters that first posted, Not said he was going to fuck their mom and sister! and also claim getbig is just full of lazy losers-LOL most og getbig is stronger then wong hong! he only looks like he does because of the heavy AAS/HGH/Insulin. He is heavily mutated! but their are guys on this forum who are much stronger physically!

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: December 26, 2012, 03:32:48 AM »
Wong, Happy New Year & Good luck in 2013!

Huang, I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013 too. May all your wishes come true in 2013. Hope to visit you in Taiwan in 2013. Keep pumpin bro :)

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: December 26, 2012, 03:34:31 AM »
Live as you will Hong, even though I like others dont see the point of taking high dosages to compete when your limited to what you can finacially achive in the sport, and as we get older our bodies become less forgiving, power to you for living how you want, just dont blame anyone other than yourself if you get health issues, satisfying personal goals, bodybuilding got you where you are now, but your there established now, do you really need to keep going, you have a good physique but theres no Sandows in your future.But as I say its your life, live it as you want.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #205 on: December 26, 2012, 03:56:31 AM »
Live as you will Hong, even though I like others dont see the point of taking high dosages to compete when your limited to what you can finacially achive in the sport, and as we get older our bodies become less forgiving, power to you for living how you want, just dont blame anyone other than yourself if you get health issues, satisfying personal goals, bodybuilding got you where you are now, but your there established now, do you really need to keep going, you have a good physique but theres no Sandows in your future.But as I say its your life, live it as you want.

I said i have almost everything in life . What i dont have is to compete at the Olympia. At 42 i dont know if i can ever compete in the best bodybuilding show on earth. Competing in the Big O has always been my ultimate goal in my bodybuilding career. Im not going to hang my posing trunk anytime soon. I will keep on competing coz bodybuilding is my passion. God willing, one day i will get to stand on the Olympia stage competing with the best in the world. I know im good enought t
to be at the O. Yeah, i may not be as big as most of the other pros but i stil think i have what it takes to be be there  :D

NO ABSENCE OF MUSCLE

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #206 on: December 26, 2012, 04:05:06 AM »
It disturbs me that you guys are suggesting that "NoAbscenseOfAids" stuck an inflatable life jacket up his ass and pulled the cord.

This "All Access in Anus" is such a limpwrist that the cast of "Glee" called him a "phaggot".

wow, a gay stalker who is not only obsessed with me but is in love with me....wow, that is creepy.  

i obviously have this power to get in your head...your banal and repetative posts are just a further indication of how besotted you are with me...yes, you are a creepy dude -all stalkers are.

i will be here posting for a long time to come...so keep following me around the boards and keep fantasising about me...hahahahahah..i still can't fathom how deeply i consume your every thought..hahahhahahahaha

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #207 on: December 26, 2012, 04:18:21 AM »

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #208 on: December 26, 2012, 04:39:02 AM »
won hong, brutal legs,

what is your stack?

high reps hack squat and leg press eod..
T

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #209 on: December 26, 2012, 05:04:35 AM »
Shut the fuck up you asian piece of shit.

First you come on here looking for reassurance about your Tier 3 physique"Instead a few good bros offer up some actual constructive criticism, instead of the "hero worship" you are looking for, and you have a temper tantrum and throw your soother. Grow the fuck up....no one here owes you any fucking compliments on what you're accomplished. The only time you come here is when you need some reassurance.....I sure as fuck don't see you participating regularly hi fiving the rest of the members on their physique accomplishments.

Second you lie about your fucking financial situation in the hopes of making yourself look like a better man than the average joe blow on Getbig. Who the fuck do you think you're fucking fooling. Until you have one million dollars that is not tied up in assets but is free and clear cash, you are no millionaire. Don't go fucking spewing stupid shit about you being a milliionaire. But what is even more laughable is that you think you are actually a better person than everybody else because of it. Fuck off cu n t.

Third....I have no idea who gave you or why you nicknamed yourself the "asiansensation", but rest assured that yes, you are asian, but you sure aren't a fucking sensation.

Wong the douchebag Hong....please fuck off you attention seeking pussy.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: December 26, 2012, 05:21:40 AM »
Does Wong have $100 dollar bills and roses shoved up his rectum? Because I can't figure out why so many people are up there.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: December 26, 2012, 05:31:26 AM »

First you come on here looking for reassurance about your Tier 3 physique"Instead a few good bros offer up some actual constructive criticism, instead of the "hero worship" you are looking for, and you have a temper tantrum and throw your soother. Grow the fuck up....no one here owes you any fucking compliments on what you're accomplished. The only time you come here is when you need some reassurance.....I sure as fuck don't see you participating regularly hi fiving the rest of the members on their physique accomplishments.

Second you lie about your fucking financial situation in the hopes of making yourself look like a better man than the average joe blow on Getbig. Who the fuck do you think you're fucking fooling. Until you have one million dollars that is not tied up in assets but is free and clear cash, you are no millionaire. Don't go fucking spewing stupid shit about you being a milliionaire. But what is even more laughable is that you think you are actually a better person than everybody else because of it. Fuck off cu n t.

Third....I have no idea who gave you or why you nicknamed yourself the "asiansensation", but rest assured that yes, you are asian, but you sure aren't a fucking sensation.

You fagggot

You are no sensation at all.

The only sensation you will ever be is in Richard Simmons bed, whilst making Richard Simmons look like the Punisher.

You're gayer than Boy George and Elton John spooning while watching Broke Back Mountain on 3D Blu-Ray DVD.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: December 26, 2012, 05:32:38 AM »
You fagggot

The only sensation you will ever be is in Richard Simmons bed, whilst making Richard Simmons look like the Punisher.

You're gayer than Boy George and Elton John , spooning while watching Broke Back Mountain on 3D Blu-Ray DVD.

Damn. That is exactly what I was going for.  ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 26, 2012, 05:35:48 AM »
Does Wong have $100 dollar bills and roses shoved up his rectum? Because I can't figure out why so many people are up there.
Roses have thorns so I don't think so BS. 

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #214 on: December 26, 2012, 06:23:47 AM »
Wong, you got a cool physique but the only title you're winning this year is Mr. Sensitive 2012.

People who are millionaires rarely say it. People who do, usually aren't and just need assurance that they got "some money". Of course no one here knows, but chances are that you aren't, sorry.

I hope you change your attitude more positive - it's actually YOU who's the most negative in this thread. Take criticism the way it's supposed to be taken and ignore the fools instead of arguing with them and whining.

Good luck

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #215 on: December 26, 2012, 06:33:34 AM »
    I said i have almost everything in life . What i dont have is to compete at the Olympia. At 42 i dont know if i can ever compete in the best bodybuilding show on earth. Competing in the Big O has always been my ultimate goal in my bodybuilding career.

Won't happen as long as you compete in the wrong federation.... ???

The Mr O is IFBB, not WBPF in case you didn't know ;)

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: December 26, 2012, 06:40:28 AM »
You fagggot

You're gayer than Boy George and Elton John spooning while watching Broke Back Mountain on 3D Blu-Ray DVD.

lol. good one Kwon but you missed out another person.  Boy Goergy + Elton Jon + Geogy Mickael = BikiniSlut (maximum gay) ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 26, 2012, 06:41:07 AM »
Good thing The Asian Sensation Wong Hong is a Millionaire!

Then it's safe to say that he can afford a good upbringing / school / education for his children

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #218 on: December 26, 2012, 06:43:07 AM »
kwon=the biggest troll on the site this side of che ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: December 26, 2012, 07:15:49 AM »
One of the coolest dudes on GetBunk!

Our very own Wayne "dj" Kilpatrick!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #220 on: December 26, 2012, 07:38:17 AM »
838th thread this year where someone on Getbig claims they're a millionaire.

Some people are even worth making the effort to insult.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: December 26, 2012, 07:40:46 AM »
I am a Millionaire and i can prove it in Iranian Rials...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #222 on: December 26, 2012, 08:30:33 AM »

Girls don't talk like this :-\

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #223 on: December 26, 2012, 08:32:18 AM »
What I'm curious about is what happened to Steve "the Hungarian hammer" Namat ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #224 on: December 26, 2012, 08:37:39 AM »
What I'm curious about is what happened to Steve "the Hungarian hammer" Namat ;D
G.O.N.E.....SIGNS ON NO POSTING...