Author Topic: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong  (Read 62230 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong
« Reply #225 on: December 26, 2012, 08:40:51 AM »
What I'm curious about is what happened to Steve "the Hungarian hammer" Namat ;D

After his Jerk-off vid was revealed and he was outed as a Gay4Pay-King, he didn't recover

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #226 on: December 26, 2012, 08:43:56 AM »
Girls don't talk like this :-\

BikiniSlut is neither a girl nor a gentleman.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #227 on: December 26, 2012, 08:59:24 AM »
A million dollars obviously doesn't go as far as it once did. I mean hell, one would think having a million bucks could buy a decent set of arms :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #228 on: December 26, 2012, 09:02:55 AM »
Won't happen as long as you compete in the wrong federation.... ???

The Mr O is IFBB, not WBPF in case you didn't know ;)
He knows, because at one time, he was stuck in Canada for I believe immigration issues, and Paul Dillet was petitioning for him.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #229 on: December 26, 2012, 09:09:51 AM »
Who fucking cares about a guy who is half asian half synthetic growth hormone.

First girl from the left in the pic from the first page is fucking perfect 10, what is wrong with you people?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: December 26, 2012, 09:11:09 AM »
Who fucking cares about a guy who is half asian half synthetic growth hormone.

Girl in the pic from the first page is fucking perfect 10, what is wrong with you people?

Hey, this is Getbig, of course we care about synthetics and hormones! :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #231 on: December 26, 2012, 09:28:24 AM »
He knows, because at one time, he was stuck in Canada for I believe immigration issues, and Paul Dillet was petitioning for him.

He'll place between 8 to 15 at a national level show. There is no olympia stage in his future.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #232 on: December 26, 2012, 09:50:59 AM »
He'll place between 8 to 15 at a national level show. There is no olympia stage in his future.
First of all, no one has to be up his ass to call out the haters in this thread. It's a bodybuilding forum and some of you dumbfucks dis people with descent builds. Like this dumb bikini slut bitch saying DLB has a shitty physique meanwhile she is an IFBB pro something bikini slut can only dream of. Her physique is a million times better then yours

Now brings me to my other point 8th-15th at nationals, don't think so, He already had an ifbb pro card, seen him in 04 at the Toronto pro show, beat a couple pros from the npc guys and also a couple canadian national champs. Although you are right that the Olympia stage may not be in his reach but 8th-15th at nationals is pure shit talk.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #233 on: December 26, 2012, 12:53:53 PM »
I have a big head too but at least I use it.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #234 on: December 26, 2012, 12:56:51 PM »
First of all, no one has to be up his ass to call out the haters in this thread. It's a bodybuilding forum and some of you dumbfucks dis people with descent builds. Like this dumb bikini slut bitch saying DLB has a shitty physique meanwhile she is an IFBB pro something bikini slut can only dream of. Her physique is a million times better then yours

Now brings me to my other point 8th-15th at nationals, don't think so, He already had an ifbb pro card, seen him in 04 at the Toronto pro show, beat a couple pros from the npc guys and also a couple canadian national champs. Although you are right that the Olympia stage may not be in his reach but 8th-15th at nationals is pure shit talk.

Thank you but i stil think Im good enough to be in the Olympia. Every year i have seen at least 1 or 2 guys shouldnt be there. Like it or not its the TRUTH.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #235 on: December 26, 2012, 01:04:08 PM »
Like it or not its the TRUTH.
Truth in your own mind. Sorry but that's a pretty sad and delusional comment from you. How about trying to qualify for Olympia?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #236 on: December 26, 2012, 01:12:57 PM »
I love this fucking guy.  Wong, when you are in SoCal, let me know, we can go for some sushi and beers.

asiansensation

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #237 on: December 26, 2012, 01:16:31 PM »
Truth in your own mind. Sorry but that's a pretty sad and delusional comment from you. How about trying to qualify for Olympia?

You ignorant twat, thts exactly what i meant. Im good enough to qualify for the O. With the new IFBB pro rules, I should be able to accumulate enough points to QUALIFY.   ;)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #238 on: December 26, 2012, 01:17:46 PM »

LOL. That WOULD be the common sense thing to do.........

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #239 on: December 26, 2012, 01:19:22 PM »
Thank you but i stil think Im good enough to be in the Olympia. Every year i have seen at least 1 or 2 guys shouldnt be there. Like it or not its the TRUTH.
Sorry, I worded that improperly, what I meant is you might get there and you might not from her perspective. I agree with you and I too think you are good enough to be on the Olympia stage as I favour your look over those bloated monsters. She is completely out to launch for saying you are below 8th at the npc nationals.

ukjeff

« Reply #240 on: December 26, 2012, 01:20:24 PM »
You ignorant twat, thts exactly i meant. Im good enough to qualify for the O. With the new IFBB pro rules, I should be able to accumulate enough points to QUALIFY.  
Go for it Wong, hey guys back off him, hes going to die for you.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #241 on: December 26, 2012, 01:21:17 PM »
LEGS ARE INSANE FR TO SIDES CARVED GRANITE,,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #242 on: December 26, 2012, 01:22:38 PM »
LOL. That WOULD be the common sense thing to do.........
What the fuck do you think he meant? If someones goal is to be on the O stage that means their goal is to qualify. That is the same goal brainiac.

ukjeff

« Reply #243 on: December 26, 2012, 01:25:25 PM »

Maybe there is hope for Wong

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #244 on: December 26, 2012, 01:28:25 PM »
He has the best physique on this forum .. and people are giving him flac for a torn tricep. lol! Make him an amputee and he'd still look better than all of you haters. Fucking losers. Especially BikiniSlut. You're just a retard.

Wong, don't listen to these inbred deluded fucktwats. Mainly Parker and Bikinislut. They epitomize idiocy. They'd say the same to Phil Heath or Jay Cutler.. given the chance to communicate with them over an internet forum. They're tough as nails over these boards but I can assure you that he'd crying to his momma if you looked at him the wrong way.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: December 26, 2012, 01:33:12 PM »
He has the best physique on this forum .. and people are giving him flac for a torn tricep. lol! Make him an amputee and he'd still look better than all of you haters. Fucking losers. Especially BikiniSlut. You're just a retard.

Wong, don't listen to these inbred deluded fucktwats. They'd say the same to Phil Heath or Jay Cutler.. given the chance to communicate with them over an internet forum. They're tough as nails over these boards but I can assure you that he'd crying to his momma if you looked at him the wrong way.

By IFBB standards? Hell yeah. For me and majority of normal people? He doesn't look like human anymore and it's not only muscle size or condition, there's something artificial to his physique that modern bodybuilders have. I would not like to look like this.

To me Coach, especially when he was younger is a physique to look up to. Its not only about how much musles you have and how defined you are you know...

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #246 on: December 26, 2012, 01:35:53 PM »
By IFBB standards? Hell yeah. For me and majority of normal people? He doesn't look like human anymore and it's not only muscle size or condition, there's something artificial to his physique that modern bodybuilders have. I would not like to look like this.

No, no there isn't. You have no idea what you're talking about. He is oiled up, in harsh stage lighting, and has ridiculously low body fat - that is what creates the 'artificial' aspect of modern physiques that you dislike. Put 10lbs of fat on him, take off the oil, snap a few photos of him in a regular gym setting, and he'd look 'normal'

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #247 on: December 26, 2012, 01:36:35 PM »
Shut the fuck up you asian piece of shit.

First you come on here looking for reassurance about your Tier 3 physique"Instead a few good bros offer up some actual constructive criticism, instead of the "hero worship" you are looking for, and you have a temper tantrum and throw your soother. Grow the fuck up....no one here owes you any fucking compliments on what you're accomplished. The only time you come here is when you need some reassurance.....I sure as fuck don't see you participating regularly hi fiving the rest of the members on their physique accomplishments.

Second you lie about your fucking financial situation in the hopes of making yourself look like a better man than the average joe blow on Getbig. Who the fuck do you think you're fucking fooling. Until you have one million dollars that is not tied up in assets but is free and clear cash, you are no millionaire. Don't go fucking spewing stupid shit about you being a milliionaire. But what is even more laughable is that you think you are actually a better person than everybody else because of it. Fuck off cu n t.

Third....I have no idea who gave you or why you nicknamed yourself the "asiansensation", but rest assured that yes, you are asian, but you sure aren't a fucking sensation.

Wong the douchebag Hong....please fuck off you attention seeking pussy.

This was written by a man

deceiver

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: December 26, 2012, 01:36:53 PM »
No, no there isn't. You have no idea what you're talking about. He is oiled up and has ridiculously low body fat - that is what creates the 'artificial' aspect of modern physiques that you dislike. Put 10lbs of fat on him and he'd look 'normal'

I've seen his off season photos and he still looks weird there.

ukjeff

« Reply #249 on: December 26, 2012, 01:39:08 PM »

g4p?