Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 03, 2014, 12:50:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wong 'Asiansensation' Hong  (Read 19848 times)
calfzilla
Getbig V

Welcome back halo, son of getbig.

« Reply #275 on: December 26, 2012, 07:04:35 PM »

Great genetic

Report to moderator   Logged
Army of One
Getbig V

« Reply #276 on: December 26, 2012, 07:07:51 PM »

Have Don Long and Wong Hong ever competed in a posedown?Would be a great tongue workout for the MC.
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

« Reply #277 on: December 26, 2012, 07:21:40 PM »

g4p?

* laughing cute girls.jpg (43.71 KB, 446x400 - viewed 436 times.)

P
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

« Reply #278 on: December 26, 2012, 08:01:31 PM »

I remember when Steve "the Hungarian hammer" used to be all cool, laid back, nothing can get to him attitude... Then he did g4p claiming a huge cock and when pics were posted and threads are made he disappeared and called for those threads to be deleted...

So even namat folded, and he was pretty cool shows u GB has a way with some people.. Even in the long run

Only guy I can think of was bobert chick who was cool enough to fuck around yet took the jokes and spun it around  Grin
trapz101
Getbig IV

team 'THE CORN'

« Reply #279 on: December 26, 2012, 08:27:22 PM »

I remember when Steve "the Hungarian hammer" used to be all cool, laid back, nothing can get to him attitude... Then he did g4p claiming a huge cock and when pics were posted and threads are made he disappeared and called for those threads to be deleted...

So even namat folded, and he was pretty cool shows u GB has a way with some people.. Even in the long run

Only guy I can think of was bobert chick who was cool enough to fuck around yet took the jokes and spun it around  Grin

yeah boobie chick is a nice guy...

T
uberman
Getbig V

« Reply #280 on: December 26, 2012, 08:31:49 PM »

Only guy I can think of was bobert chick who was cool enough to fuck around yet took the jokes and spun it around  Grin
wasnt steevy suposed to become the next "rock", going into wrestling and all? probably still sucking old men cocks for a living as we speak. Oh yeah, and his successful "training business" of course... Does he even speak english?
TrueGrit
Getbig V

Big dude...all the way big dude.

« Reply #281 on: December 26, 2012, 08:37:12 PM »

I remember when he first came on here as a poverty stricken guy still living in Eastern Europe and BEGGING for an American getbigger to give him a job. Anyway, he got to the land of the free and worked his up from a cleaner to showing his penis and anus on cam. He is now living the dream.

O
HockeyFightFan
Getbig IV

« Reply #282 on: December 26, 2012, 08:43:48 PM »

Im not kissing ass. I dont need to coz i got almost everything in life. I dont need to go back to the IFBB but i still wanna sincerely thank them for awarding me a pro card in 2003. Without it, i wouldnt have been where i m today. Turning pro in this part of the world (Asia) was a great deal back in the days.  Wink

Wang, excuse me for not believing you.

May you be blessed with self-realization in this coming New Year.
Schmoff
Getbig V

« Reply #283 on: December 26, 2012, 08:48:50 PM »

Wong Hong in the Studio, dwarfing everyone, Great Team Quest-shirt!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akaBGyZxJr0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akaBGyZxJr0</a>

wtf!!!

can't believe you studied in US for years, How come you can't even speak one proper sentence in english with more than 5 words

titusisback
Getbig IV

Team Honey Badger

« Reply #284 on: December 26, 2012, 09:24:55 PM »

So, when is your next contest that'll qualify you for Mr. O?

hey Wong, I'm still wondering what show you're doing to qualify? Thanks
asiansensation
Pros
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #285 on: December 26, 2012, 09:40:05 PM »

wtf!!!

can't believe you studied in US for years, How come you can't even speak one proper sentence in english with more than 5 words

You f*cking c*ck piece of shit, we speak singlish here. Thats not pure English. You stupid f*ck. You better move your sorry ass to the gym and start working out rather than waste your f*cking time posting nonsense here.  Cry
asiansensation
Pros
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #286 on: December 26, 2012, 09:41:26 PM »

hey Wong, I'm still wondering what show you're doing to qualify? Thanks

Secret execution  Wink  Sorry cant tell you for the time being
HockeyFightFan
Getbig IV

« Reply #287 on: December 26, 2012, 09:49:19 PM »

You f*cking c*ck piece of shit, we speak singlish here. Thats not pure English. You stupid f*ck. You better move your sorry ass to the gym and start working out rather than waste your f*cking time posting nonsense here.  Cry

When your heart stops during dialysis, Getbig will probably light a few candles for your friends and family to see.
Schmoff
Getbig V

« Reply #288 on: December 26, 2012, 09:57:47 PM »

haha, you fucker is so angry, just makes me laugh so bad

you fucker claimed to study ad got your degree in US, but you barely can speak English at all, care to show us your grade report?

with your fucking shit aline head and your babbling "singlish"  , I bet you were quite a laughingstock when you were here in US, if that is true.

no wonder you got deported, you fucking criminal

titusisback
Getbig IV

Team Honey Badger

« Reply #289 on: December 26, 2012, 09:57:52 PM »

Secret execution  Wink  Sorry cant tell you for the time being

Roll Eyes
asiansensation
Pros
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #290 on: December 26, 2012, 10:15:02 PM »

haha, you fucker is so angry, just makes me laugh so bad

you fucker claimed to study ad got your degree in US, but you barely can speak English at all, care to show us your grade report?

with your fucking shit aline head and your babbling "singlish"  , I bet you were quite a laughingstock when you were here in US, if that is true.

no wonder you got deported, you fucking criminal

HATER HATER HATER. lol
BikiniSlut
Getbig V

I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo

« Reply #291 on: December 26, 2012, 10:16:31 PM »

I can't believe what a liar Wong turned out to be. Shocked I always thought he was a good guy prior to this eye opening thread.

Once again Getbig.....another fantastic job at exposing the misfits.

Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

« Reply #292 on: December 26, 2012, 10:25:52 PM »

I can't believe what a liar Wong turned out to be. Shocked I always thought he was a good guy prior to this eye opening thread.

Once again Getbig.....another fantastic job at exposing the misfits.

Some odd reason, I don't think this is Wong, but Gary Strydom's "cousin".
calfzilla
Getbig V

Welcome back halo, son of getbig.

« Reply #293 on: December 26, 2012, 10:34:39 PM »

A lot can be said of a person who is unable to laugh things off.
BB
Getbig V

I hope I'm not boring you.

« Reply #294 on: December 26, 2012, 10:38:32 PM »

Some odd reason, I don't think this is Wong, but Gary Strydom's "cousin".

It's actually Wong's uncle, Som Ting Wong.
Schnauzer
Getbig IV

« Reply #295 on: December 26, 2012, 10:48:43 PM »

It's actually Wong's uncle, Som Ting Wong.

Actually it's his grandpappy Viet K. Hong

* wh.jpg (149.39 KB, 368x475 - viewed 484 times.)
BB
Getbig V

I hope I'm not boring you.

« Reply #296 on: December 26, 2012, 10:51:28 PM »

Actually it's his grandpappy Viet K. Hong

Poor Wong, it looks like he's advertising for Som Long Dong.
SF1900
Getbig V

« Reply #297 on: December 26, 2012, 10:52:59 PM »

When trying to explain the size of Wong Hongs head, I think we need to look toward an Ancient Aliens explanation. It is quite obvious that Ancient Aliens visted planet earth thousands and thousands of years ago to create the human race. In so doing, they created a vast array of human beings, one of them being Johnny Falcon. They created an additional human. A human who had a giant cranium. A cranium to rival all other craniums. Researchers say that this cranium created the pyramids. This cranium, which was created by the Ancient Aliens, belongs to Wong Hong.
SF1900
Getbig V

« Reply #298 on: December 26, 2012, 10:53:53 PM »

Where is khofo when you need him? Sad
C-BuZz
Getbig III

« Reply #299 on: December 26, 2012, 10:59:33 PM »

When trying to explain the size of Wong Hongs head, I think we need to look toward an Ancient Aliens explanation. It is quite obvious that Ancient Aliens visted planet earth thousands and thousands of years ago to create the human race. In so doing, they created a vast array of human beings, one of them being Johnny Falcon. They created an additional human. A human who had a giant cranium. A cranium to rival all other craniums. Researchers say that this cranium created the pyramids. This cranium, which was created by the Ancient Aliens, belongs to Wong Hong.

Head of peace.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!